What's new

Elitist traffic violation in Pakistan..

Anything for a photo op, I remember day 1 of Operation LifeLine (Margalla Towers) Gen Must came to tour the site and we (genuine rescue workers) were ushered off the site by SSG commandos.

Gen Mush intervened and I remember his words "these people are the real VIPs" "do not impede their work" and with that and a few camera flashes he left..

Just a memory now of a footnote in history. 😊

Anything for a photo op, I remember day 1 of Operation LifeLine (Margalla Towers) Gen Must came to tour the site and we (genuine rescue workers) were ushered off the site by SSG commandos.

Gen Mush intervened and I remember his words "these people are the real VIPs" "do not impede their work" and with that and a few camera flashes he left..

Difficult to guess they learned it fom Modi or Showbaz Sharif. All politicians are same and the people doing political engineering.

I have amended thread title.

The government needs to put an end to this nonsense. Elitist traffic violaters should not be allowed to abuse others on roads.

They were later arrested (after this video went viral)
Yes nothing will happen. Chao panni and cups of tea, case in point:

Screenshot_20230807_214940.JPG

Fucking Narnia 😂😂😂

You know the funny part, these morons don't even seem like the actual owners of the vehicle or the rich people.

These are some illiterate chaps who are from the same village as the actual owner, jin ko maalik gaon say utha kar apna mulazim lay aya hai on 30k PKR a month, just to be a chaprasi at their mansion in the city.

I've often found that these people are often in more 'aakar' than the actual owners.

I think a lot of people confuse the word with "middle class" the word has always had a pejoritive conatation for the wealthy NEET class (Not in Education. employment or Training).

You hit the nail on the head.

The elite class in Pakistan cannot be grouped in one big bunch.

The doctors, CEO's of tech companies, businessmen, educated lot, they are the elite as well but do not behave like this.

It's the naye paisay walay log, the property dealers, the transport businessmen, those sort of people who got wealth through questionable means. (No offence to anyone who is in property and is clean, although the probability of finding anyone is pretty low).

I have some relatives who are filthy rich through medicine, and they were in the market for a new vehicle. Someone told them to buy a Land Cruiser. Their response was 'No, that is what's used by real estate people, we don't want to be associated with them'.

Aap ko baray aram say tarbiyat ka pata lag jata hai, and those who got money through sleazing or through hard work.

Yes nothing will happen. Chao panni and cups of tea, case in point:

View attachment 944305

Fucking Narnia 😂😂😂

I went to the police lines in Pindi once (the one in front of Jinnah Park) for some work.

There was some officer there whose exact rank I have forgotten, but he was around the Lt Col/Major level. The guy was wearing an Apple watch, had a 16" Macbook on his desk, had some leather dress shoes in his office, and was holding an iPhone in his hand!

The state of government officials in this country is shocking!

Musharraf, for all his political faults, was a soldier's man from what I have heard. I may be way off the mark though.

These elitist need to be put in their place. Just adds to my point that Pakistan needs an Islamic revolution and Shariah.

Strange...

That traffic policeman was being helpful to that double cabin guy and stopped the other car later on and allowed them go the wrong way.

Guess?? Feudals/Brats or Army men in plain clothes.

It's not traffic police, DHA's security staff. I don't have any sympathy for him, These people retired from Sicilian mafia are often found misbehaving with common man but as per their training during service in mafia, they drop pants in front of powerful. So, it's good that they are getting some taste of power. If same thing was done by someone on bike or smaller car then all of those in video would have ganged up on him.

now tell me:
what respect will normal people have to that traffic police?
what will the traffic police actually have for him to do his job?
why will that traffic police not resort to corruption and making his money anyways - given that he is punished for doing his job right.
every time people are punished for doing the right job - we are creating a negative cycle where "doing the right job is not needed"- and then we complain nothing works well!

now increase this cycle to other workers:
electricity line men (to service the elite even if the elite don't pay or there are other people with more dire need)
dam operators (to open water gates/canal gates to ensure crops of the elite are saved - even when lives of others are at stake)
land regulator authority - (Wont even go here..DHAs are enough to showcase the might have the right)

these are just 3 other areas I mentioned that has caused immense damage already.

Back
Top Bottom