What's new

Elite Indian commandos to guard merchant vessels

Because your so called Commandoes could nt tackle single militant in taj hotel for 72 hours:lol:....So you had to take the help of foreign commandos:devil:

Mate of you actually believe this you are too far gone and I can't be bothers to tell you how wrong you are.

Because your so called Commandoes could nt tackle single militant in taj hotel for 72 hours:lol:....So you had to take the help of foreign commandos:devil:

tsk...tsk... whatever...but mehran kamra ghq abbotabad are priceless ...

must be smoking afgan's finest ... can't even catch a lonely unarmed bin laden

tsk...tsk... whatever...but mehran kamra ghq abbotabad are priceless ...

must be smoking afgan's finest ... can't even catch a lonely unarmed bin laden

1>Mate our SSG tackle them down within minutes not 72 hours....

2> that wasnt even strike by SSG so how can u correlate here:wave:

Mate our SSG tackle them down within minutes not 72 hours....

so u lost p3c orions because some ssg guy was making a campfire under those planes and are those saabs flying or still grounded and indeed your ssg guys took out bin laden in less than 72 hours ... pretty worldclass your ssg i must say

1>Mate our SSG tackle them down within minutes not 72 hours....

2> that wasnt even strike by SSG so how can u correlate here:wave:

ssg can't even protect strategic assets only good at killing blown up suicide bombers after they have blown themselves up ...and did you find the rest of the mehran attackers who escaped and those who attacked sri lankans in broad day light ....this was ur presidential class security u promised the lankans...worldclass training indeed

Right because this is perfectly fair and accurate. Don't focus on one horrific incident for which no SF on the planet would have faired better. And btw commandos are not SF so why are you brinkg 26/11 into it? You despicable troll. Even if this force had been around do you think they'd have been involved in 26/11? Of course not!! You either can't read or a out and out trolling. The successes of Indian SOFs are too many to number so I won't bother but it is better to keep quite and act proffesional than boast and do PR stunts like you guys seem to do. Indian SOFs remain in the shadows.

Dude, I really wouldn't have mentioned foreign commandos when trolling here, if I were you. There is only one country in the neighbourhood where foreign commandos have to come and kill terrorists hosted in military garrisons. No other country in this region has had the ignominy of foreign commandos displaying their skills like happened in abottabad, Pakistan.

Oh and attacking civilian places like hotels is one thing. But having your airbase, naval base, and even army headquarters being overrun by terrorists? Pakistan's SSG (your heroes) are the only elite force in the world that had to launch a daring raid into their own headquarters.:flame:

You better find another place to troll, this ain't it.

Dude, I really wouldn't have mentioned foreign commandos when trolling here, if I were you. There is only one country in the neighbourhood where foreign commandos have to come and kill terrorists hosted in military garrisons. No other country in this region has had the ignominy of foreign commandos displaying their skills like happened in abottabad, Pakistan.

Oh and attacking civilian places like hotels is one thing. But having your airbase, naval base, and even army headquarters being overrun by terrorists? Pakistan's SSG (your heroes) are the only elite force in the world that had to launch a daring raid into their own headquarters.:flame:

You better find another place to troll, this ain't it.

the real is question is not that terrorist attacked these mentioned places,the important thing to mention is that our special forces tackled these world most trained terrorists in a matter of hours in the most difficult of situations....You couldnt bring down a single terrorist for like days...this was and is a serious question on the capabilities of ur special forces...

the real is question is not that terrorist attacked these mentioned places,the important thing to mention is that our special forces tackled these world most trained terrorists in a matter of hours in the most difficult of situations....You couldnt bring down a single terrorist for like days...this was and is a serious question on the capabilities of ur special forces...

Mate are you so stupid or brainwashed you believe the BS you are spouting? Your media has reall done a number on you. Do you also believe the CIA/RAW/MOSSAD nexus is responsible for Malla shooting and everything else wrong in your nation?

Yes there were mistakes but nothing like on the scale you are mentioning. Lessons were leanrt and it shan't be happening again. Can't say the same for you guys- you don't seem to learn from your mistakes ala GQ attack, Mehran attack and AWACS attack.

Mate are you so stupid or brainwashed you believe the BS you are spouting? Your media has reall done a number on you. Do you also believe the CIA/RAW/MOSSAD nexus is responsible for Malla shooting and everything else wrong in your nation?

Yes there were mistakes but nothing like on the scale you are mentioning. Lessons were leanrt and it shan't be happening again. Can't say the same for you guys- you don't seem to learn from your mistakes ala GQ attack, Mehran attack and AWACS attack.

our media is much more hostile to our armed forces than one can expect and they dont have the skills and balls to brainwash me....i see whats the reality and whats imaginations....Numerous successful operations in woT by SSG is open evidence of their capabilities....

i never mentioned malala,cia etc...so u are going offtopic here...

I can use the cheap words more effectively than u can ever imagine but i try to refrain since u r senior respected member here,so i would expect the same from u next time....

our media is much more hostile to our armed forces than one can expect and they dont have the skills and balls to brainwash me....i see whats the reality and whats imaginations....Numerous successful operations in woT by SSG is open evidence of their capabilities....

i never mentioned malala,cia etc...so u are going offtopic here...

I can use the cheap words more effectively than u can ever imagine but i try to refrain since u r senior respected member here,so i would expect the same from u next time....

your numerous successful ops SSG couldn't save your P-3 Orions from kicking
the bucket -

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/pnsmehranwreckap54321.jpg/

in Kamra 1 Erieye was damaged and is now in underground.

Soon watch out for news headlines reading "Attack on Kamra again, ZDK-03 destroyed":rofl:

OMG India does not need fighters to kill your planes. your own pakistani terrorists
will do it for us.

Glad you have forgotten the "foreign commando" BS. Now to this point - Mumbai 26/11 was a much more difficult situation than defending airbases or GHQ or naval bases. Mumbai is a city of millions of civilians, and this was 10 terrorists attacking five or six different points of the city together, shooting innocent men, women and children, lobbing grenades at them. It is a miracle that only 186 lives were lost. And it was the city police that dealt with most of them, not military people. And it was innocent people at railway stations being fired at, not military forces in military bases, that too well defended ones.

You really deserve every adjective that other people above used for you, if you can't understand which of these was more challenging.

Back
Top Bottom