What's new

Eliminate all threats to India, US tells Pakistan

when did I say they were the uprising of people?

They are supporters of the uprising in J&K

I'd love to carry on this cat and mouse game but I'd much rather go do something else, happy debating!

JK was peacefull and all the uprising which got intensified had ISI hands.. You create the uprising and you support the uprising doesnt hold any logic here.. As for the topic is concerned .. You need JK then either you do it by diplomacy which even India and world supports or you declare a real war against India .. As we did in 1971...

Don't you know it is legitimate to support "uprising". Name any movement inside IOK or India as uprising and support it.

You obviously can't support terrorism but you can support uprising. All you have to do it is to give it the name of uprising. ;)

Hope you got it. :D

Dude very funny... India never created any uprising in the neighbor hood... And as acted only when people came for the help.. Which is not the case with Pakistan.. Pakistan created the uprising inside JK and latter they says we are supporting the uprising inside JK how loooggicaall :lol:.. lot of difference dude.. No one around the world will accept this logic except you or .......

Tell me how the hell did an Indian guns end up in Swat (PAKISTAN!) in the hands of people fighting the Pak army?

co-incidence?

again i am asking the same,how an Indian gun amounts to Indian involvement(but seriously talking were is the evidence)

when did I say they were the uprising of people?

They are supporters of the uprising in J&K

I'd love to carry on this cat and mouse game but I'd much rather go do something else, happy debating!

create a uprising,and then support it,the logic is good

India will ask for the same thing Pakistan used to ask for the past two decades...'PROOF'. than more 'PROOF'. than more 'CONCLUSIVE PROOF'. than 'CONCRETE PROOF'. It took India two decades to convince the world that Pakistan is behind most of the terror attacks on India, how long would it take for Pakistan to prove India's hand in Balouchistan.

once they given it....this is the proof.....

21370036v2_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

the t-shirt presented by pak govt. as a proof......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

American sadar obama is visiting India,
Surely there will be some A55 liking to seek more indian hospitality..

Nothing to worry about, it is called politics.

again i am asking the same,how an Indian gun amounts to Indian involvement(but seriously talking were is the evidence)

create a uprising,and then support it,the logic is good

Same trick used in East-Pakistan to install a puppet communist babu! Old tricks new dog!

Sure thing!

Take our nukes.
Take back the f-16s.
We'll give our jf-17s to China
Our ships will no longer defend Pakistani waters, we'll send them to look for Noah's ark. :rofl:
We'll use our tanks to make a monster truck rally!:devil:

And.... We shall now be a peaceful, harmless demoCRAZY.

all thanks to you :usflag:

Who said these are the threats to India ?:cheesy:

Pakistani ships?:rofl:

ohh your going to fight China for us also, niceeee :)

Obviously... Like we have been doing for the past 60+ years. ;)

Dude very funny... India never created any uprising in the neighbor hood... And as acted only when people came for the help.. Which is not the case with Pakistan.. Pakistan created the uprising inside JK and latter they says we are supporting the uprising inside JK how loooggicaall :lol:.. lot of difference dude.. No one around the world will accept this logic except you or .......

And the funny part is that you have no idea what you are talking about and how silly you are sounding. Anyways as you said we can name anything as uprising and support it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom