What's new

Elephant in the pakistan room!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BJP, wise one, is in power in several states. This exhibition happened in a BJP ruled state.

Look it up. A former journalist, if you know one of any worth or professional integrity, should be able to help you.

Delhi is Indian Capital NOT part of BJP states

Many idiots and most of ingnorants ones or may be they are informed but want to spread propaganda by advocating that Islam is Arabisim.

The main fact is that Arabs were idolworshipers and Islam came to negate Arabisim.

Some bafoons say that Muslim greetings of Asalam o Alaikum and Allah Hafiz are Arab slogans this is the most funniest part because before Islam there was NO such greeting among Arabs neither the other salutation

Another mindboggling reality about Malsi’s viciousness is that he doesn’t even spare his own followers. The thing is, Malsi’s followers are divided into a plethora of groups and every one of them takes Malsi’s help to butcher the rest. And so, Malsi has helped cement the discriminatory lines that were drawn by the Arabs to distinguish themselves from the rest, and has created hostile divides among its own followers as well.

Thing is you are talking in the ideal sense which is hard for a human to follow, there is no such thing as exactly correct and perfect.
We are humans we are bound to make mistakes.

Even the guys who taught Malsi has their own prejudice when it comes to sub continent Malsi followers.

Our goddesses are never nude. No one can paint them as such. But there is a difference between protesting and removing paintings and killing.

Right, they have nothing to do with govt laws. Why did you say 'India' put a strict restriction on painting god nude, when its some vandals trying to force others to agree with them. It has happened to movies too( dealing with political figures if not religion).

LOL.

You have given respect to no nationality other than those who support Pakistan at that moment.

Indeed why should i give respect to any nationality that is supporting harms to Pakistan and its interests :)

You have given respect to no religion other than your own.

Wrong i give respect to every religion as long as these give respect to mine the minute you cross the lines i dont care about yours. simple rule

You have given respect to no ethnicity other than your own.

no i respect tamils as well :D

Your words sound hollow.

Sir you may be having hangovers :D

Delhi is Indian Capital NOT part of BJP states

Typical of your ignorance and ill-informed prejudice.

A Sangh Parivar front organisation protested in Delhi; the exhibition continued.

The police in Bangalore, a BJP state today, stopped the government art gallery from running the exhibition. Official policynin Karnataka is never to oppose the Sangh front organisations.

Do not ever question me on fact.

Our goddesses are never nude. No one can paint them as such. But there is a difference between protesting and removing paintings and killing.

Does it really matter.There is nothing wrong in portraying nudity in artforms.And there are many nude depictions of gods and goddesses in ancient Indian art.Go and visit Khajuharo.

A Sangh Parivar front organisation protested in Delhi; the exhibition continued.

The police in Bangalore, a BJP state today, stopped the government art gallery from running the exhibition. Official policynin Karnataka is never to oppose the Sangh front organisations.

Sir are you hindu also? It is wrong to paint our goddesses nude sir. How we can allow that?

:D in other word the Indian govt is made hostage by extremists from Saffron.

by the news said

However, the artist plans to approach the police seeking clarity. The police contended they were acting on the basis of "intelligence reports" that the painting exhibition could lead to a law and order situation or foment trouble. "We cannot reveal exactly the source. At times, we have to take action suo motu," a jurisdictional police officer, maintained
Read more at: After Delhi Art gallery, now Bangalore art academy forced to remove 'nude paintings' : Karnataka, News - India Today

Does it really matter.There is nothing wrong in portraying nudity in artforms.And there are many nude depictions of gods and goddesses in ancient Indian art.Go and visit Khajuharo.

Sir they are not depictions of gods and goddesses. They are of common people. And an angvastram is always there even between big perky boobs.

Wrong i give respect to every religion as long as these give respect to mine the minute you cross the lines i dont care about yours. simple rule

That is actually a ridiculous rule because you risk offending a whole bunch of people who didn't say anything against your religion because you choose to respond to the one who did. No sense whatsoever.

If one wants to indulge in bigotry, one should atleast have the courage to not hide under a cloak of excuses.

@Spring Onion A BJP minister objected it and since he has some influence, got those paintings removed. He wasn't burnt alive for that.

BTW nudity in temple architecture is different than Goddesses Lakshmi, Parvati etc. We worship them so objecting it is nothing wrong. It democracy where people can object. Those whom we call Maa Parvati, Maa Sarasvati, if someone uses art form, then I can ask that person to not do it as it may hurt few people's sentiments and can cause more trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom