What's new

Elephant in the pakistan room!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently in India they put a strict action warning to artists who paint Indian gods/godesses nude.

why you are so insecure when your religion do have nudity in form of images long ago

Which Hindu gods or goddesses have you seen nude ever?

why readers. ?

The readers will do the opposit.

Pro India Pro-Hindu bloger behind shabagh insult to Islam bits the dust at hands of readers

I guess you are one of those Pakistanis who rever this beast?

SalmaTaseerKillerKissed.jpg

Oh and btw those Ghazis have been arrested already!

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2013/03/02/rajib-murder-cracked

A BJP government did it, nobody else. And we expect the BJP to act insecure, because it is not Hindu. It is the Hindu caricTure of Islam. Just a mirror image.
which act are you talking about. Never heard about it.

A BJP government did it, nobody else. And we expect the BJP to act insecure, because it is not Hindu. It is the Hindu caricTure of Islam. Just a mirror image.

BJP is NOT In govt currently.

Just go search you will find that recently during an exhibition they taken down the images.

I guess you are one of those Pakistanis who rever this beast?
]

who is he?

and i am among the Pakistanis who want respect for my religion and give respect to others in return.

If you abuse my religion then i dont give a fk about yours simple as that.

Recently in India they put a strict action warning to artists who paint Indian gods/godesses nude.

why you are so insecure when your religion do have nudity in form of images long ago

Not me,Some right-wing nut jobs do bark over it,Not a big deal.In truth Nude studies are central to Indian art history.

Nude studies central to Indian art history - Times Of India

I am not aware of any such strict warning.Despite the protests, the recent exhibition continues under tight police protection,no artworks were removed even after protests.Beside protesting is also part of a democratic society.There are no issue as long as they do it peacefully.

India has no restriction on artists who paint Indian(?) gods in nude. We dont have any blasphemy law.
Some movies face issues with controversial topic because they are judged by a board which is independent of govt( can still be challenged in court)

We do have a blasphemy law. It's the same as theirs, or theirs is the same as ours. Both are from the same code, the Indian Penal Code, section 295A.

Which Hindu gods or goddesses have you seen nude ever?

They think a female form without a burqa is a nude.

Hindu gods and goddesses are never vastrheen. We are no strangers to nudity. Spring is talking about paintings of nude Gods.

String him up for daring to state we worship beasts, animal gods and dracula gods like the hindus do

The arabs were idol worshippers too befor the light of islam came

who is he?

and i am among the Pakistanis who want respect for my religion and give respect to others in return.

As if you don't know!

He is Ghazi Mumtaz Malik Qadri.

6a00d8341c575d53ef0148c74d2175970c-800wi

Normally people debate with each other if they don't agree on something. Not just go and slash someone open with a machete.

Sad to see an educated Pakistani condoning such primitive behavior.

Just go search you will find that recently during an exhibition they taken down the images.

who is he?

The BJP, wise one, is in power in several states. This exhibition happened in a BJP ruled state.

Look it up. A former journalist, if you know one of any worth or professional integrity, should be able to help you.

There should not be any discussion on religion.so thread need to be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do have a blasphemy law. It's the same as theirs, or theirs is the same as ours. Both are from the same code, the Indian Penal Code, section 295A.

They think a female form without a burqa is a nude.

That is law dealing with hate speech which can cover religion but not specific to it. When was somebody arrested for painting nude goddess?

who is he?

LOL.

You have given respect to no nationality other than those who support Pakistan at that moment.
You have given respect to no religion other than your own.
You have given respect to no ethnicity other than your own.

Your words sound hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom