What's new

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz

Yup because India is unreliable supplier or unreliable trade partner. You cant trust India for power supply.

It wont be surprising to see the hardline Hindu militant groups pressurise Indian govt for stopping supply of power at a point when we need it the most.

So yeh potty with comfort is the priority
omg do something wake up your sleeping govt or else someday you will say its a conspiracy against people of pakistan to make them suffer constipation ..

India and humanity are poles apart.

anyway water linked to international treaties and in that too India is NOT good.

This electricity treaty will also be an agreement, which we respect. It was you who broke Simla accord, Tashkand declaration and so on.

Further, if we are bad at the Indus water treaty, what happened to your case against us in international court?

Yup because India is unreliable supplier or unreliable trade partner. You cant trust India for power supply.

It wont be surprising to see the hardline Hindu militant groups pressurise Indian govt for stopping supply of power at a point when we need it the most.

So yeh potty with comfort is the priority

Don't worry India isn't forcing u to but electricity from it so u guys can fully enjoy ur bowel movements...:)

Don't worry India isn't forcing u to but electricity from it so u guys can fully enjoy ur bowel movements...:)

We are not even talking to you we are commenting on decision of our leader and putting forward our concerns.

This electricity treaty will also be an agreement, which we respect. It was you who broke Simla accord, Tashkand declaration and so on.

Further, if we are bad at the Indus water treaty, what happened to your case against us in international court?

Indian Lobby in action. Believe it or not, Indian Lobby is too strong in US and many other countries. Where even International courts can take Indian Side. Otherwise, how a person will agree that you are making a dam and yet you will not consume the water? Which is legally not yours.

PS: When I was in pakistan i thought may be Pakistan is making wrong point, but when i see around, Indian lobby is involved almost everywhere. Government level even at my cooperation here.

Aab aaya hai oont pahad ke neeche.

So now the begging bowls are out. So pakistanis it is your duty to keep us amused and in good humour so that we can donate 2 aaney char aaney khairat (electricity) to you. Cashmere rantings may go in donkeys rear as you cannot afford to bite the hands that gives you khairat (electricity).
@Spring Onion

Infact we are buying it not getting it free.

You must check your brain cells must be deficient in that area

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a good short term strategy by Nawaz Sharif. This is practically the only possible solution. Pakistan right now need immediate power for its industries and fixing the power problems will take atleast 3-4 yrs. It can't afford to wait till then.

Infact we are buying it not getting it free.

You must check your brain cells must be deficient in that area

Yeah right you are gonna PAY for what you will be getting!!!

Even your oil is imported from saudi on loan. Why not pay your IMF dues so that IMF may release fresh loans whcih is urgently required to prevent your economy from collapsing.

Indian Lobby in action. Believe it or not, Indian Lobby is too strong in US and many other countries. Where even International courts can take Indian Side. Otherwise, how a person will agree that you are making a dam and yet you will not consume the water? Which is legally not yours.

PS: When I was in pakistan i thought may be Pakistan is making wrong point, but when i see around, Indian lobby is involved almost everywhere. Government level even at my cooperation here.
We Indian's like to work for our nation and people wherever we go. This is how things work with us. We might be working at Intel, but at the back of every educated Indian is a will to help his nation in whatever way he can. Good thing right :tup:

Go for "Domestic Hydropower".

The Three Gorges Dam alone produces 22.5 Gigawatts of power, that is more than the entire power consumption of most medium sized countries.

And it will pay for it's own construction costs after less than a decade.

This is a stop gap arrangement at best. NS is a businessman, he knows Industry cant wait for the capacity to build up. Also he will need to make some good noise to get money for those capital intensive projects.

Back
Top Bottom