What's new

Elective Quran course approved for military schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concern about your own backwarded society where 80% choosing mouth instead of natural way. Lets see what the population rate will be after 30 years in West :D

This guy is so embarassing. First of all oral sex is as natural as it can get, what's more natrual then something that has been on earth for thousands of years?
Second there are also countries where oral sex is practiced and the birth rates are healthy.
My third and last point: you don't know what you're missing.

Enjoy your virginity.

This guy is so embarassing. First of all oral sex is as natural as it can get, what's more natrual then something that has been on earth for thousands of years?
Second there are also countries where oral sex is practiced and the birth rates are healthy.
My third and last point: you don't know what you're missing.

Enjoy your virginity.

Didnt know that Germany had a serious lack of biology.

Didnt know that Germany had a serious lack of biology.

You moron how did you pass school in the Netherlands? Did you learn nothing about evolution for example? Or at least how to be a civilized human being. You and people like you are the reason Gert Wilders is getting attention. The way you talk with people that don't believe what you do is worrying. People like you are a danger to the society, exploiting your liberty today promote whatever you are believing.

Like you're seriously going to teach me something about biology. be grateful that the Dutch welfare is providing enough to get access to the Internet.

You are embarrassing to Turks and Muslims.

It seems our turk brothers and sisters want an islamic turkey not a secular turkey thats why we see the current govt was elected and then again re-elected. Studying your own religion is very good whether inside your own house or in an institution , it causes no harm but strengthens your belief , it is your belief that gives you the power to fight against the enemy not just the weapons.
People who dont want to learn have been given the choice not to.

It seems our turk brothers and sisters want an islamic turkey not a secular turkey thats why we see the current govt was elected and then again re-elected. Studying your own religion is very good whether inside your own house or in an institution , it causes no harm but strengthens your belief , it is your belief that gives you the power to fight against the enemy not just the weapons.

What a tremendous conclusion, i'm sure you've been studying about Turkey for a long time before coming with that, but no, we are fine with secular Turkey, thanks...

What a tremendous conclusion, i'm sure you've been studying about Turkey for a long time before coming with that, but no, we are fine with secular Turkey, thanks...

It is my view not a conclusion. you can differ. Right now i dont see a secular turkey any where.

You moron how did you pass school in the Netherlands? Did you learn nothing about evolution for example? Or at least how to be a civilized human being. You and people like you are the reason Gert Wilders is getting attention. The way you talk with people that don't believe what you do is worrying. People like you are a danger to the society, exploiting your liberty today promote whatever you are believing.

Like you're seriously going to teach me something about biology. be grateful that the Dutch welfare is providing enough to get access to the Internet.

You are embarrassing to Turks and Muslims.

You are a true comedian like Legionnare.

First of all why you start about oral sex? Secondly, my post was more about the fact that Western society is going downwards in terms of having a household. The reason of this is the extremely propaganda that they get to see everyday on TV and magazine papers. The capitalist system that pushing men and women to work fulltime that cause for serious blockade to have a normal household. Serious individualisation that separate two sexes. Women want to earn own money and want to live freely till a age of 35/40..Going out and having fun. And when they get at this age you think they will marry and having kids? Maybe 1..

You cant deny that the households did decreased the last 100 years in West (western peope).

This was my meanings behind my comment. Dont know why you jump to oral sex.

Wanting an Islamic country is not the reason that people voted for AKP. Revolution starts at your own household. If you dont have the power to estabilish your own rules (Islamic rules) in your own house, than i think that you dont have the right to talk about country cases. But to clear your view we must look to the Turkish history (much more to Ottoman Empire). Islam many times used by betrayers to fool people and afterwards to create conflicts between people and later on devide.. Today again they use Islam as a tool to win votes or to blind people.

sex is natural , sex is fun.. sex is best when its one on one

What about when it's five on one?

You seem to be very experienced.
kabhi ek socket mein paanch plug bina adpter ka dekha hai kya?

btw, its lyrics of a song called i want your sex.. by george michael (ironically he is gay, at leasst they say that.)

kabhi ek socket mein paanch plug bina adpter ka dekha hai kya?

btw, its lyrics of a song called i want your sex.. by george michael (ironically he is gay, at leasst they say that.)

Extension cord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom