What's new

Elective Quran course approved for military schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems our turk brothers and sisters want an islamic turkey not a secular turkey thats why we see the current govt was elected and then again re-elected. Studying your own religion is very good whether inside your own house or in an institution , it causes no harm but strengthens your belief , it is your belief that gives you the power to fight against the enemy not just the weapons.
People who dont want to learn have been given the choice not to.
Your belief gives you the will to fight enemies.
Its your military and weapons that give you the power to fight against enemies.

Concern about your own backwarded society where 80% choosing mouth instead of natural way. Lets see what the population rate will be after 30 years in West :D
Me is sorry...please teached mees backwarded society how is be new and modern. (sorry you can't swing any BJ's...I would be a bitter troll too in that case.)

Me is sorry...please teached mees backwarded society how is be new and modern. (sorry you can't swing any BJ's...I would be a bitter troll too in that case.)

He is the weirdo of turkish members on this forum. Please forgive his ignorance and rudeness.

He doesn't like the west but lives in the netherlands. He has no job and no education and is exploiting the welfare system. He doesn't represent the thoughts and ethics of all turks here. He is filled with hypocracy.

He is the weirdo of turkish members on this forum. Please forgive his ignorance and rudeness.

He doesn't like the west but lives in the netherlands. He has no job and no education and is exploiting the welfare system. He doesn't represent the thoughts and ethics of all turks here. He is filled with hypocracy.
Are you sure he is even Turk? If so he is a minority of the Turks I've known.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Your belief gives you the will to fight enemies.
Its your military and weapons that give you the power to fight against enemies.

If your military has divided belief then what will happen? its beyond imagination.

As I said before, religion is not the only think that gives the will to someone, defending the nation, protecting the family etc. , the boost given by these is no different from religion, the will religion gives is not something divine.

If your military has divided belief then what will happen? its beyond imagination.

In the military all are brothers there is no divide in believers and not believers or different believers.
All for one and one for all.
In the turkish army we have all kinds(sunni shia alevi christians jews jesuits atheist)never heard of problems because of believe.

Ottoman empire collapsed because of religion affairs in government. They wanted to invest in science and technology but religious bureaucracy stopped progress of the empire. As a result Turks lagged behind European powers.

That is why I'm strictly against religion in government. Any attack on secularism is a threat for the development of Turkey. I respect the opinions of Pak1's but Turkey is not Pakistan, we have another path.

Ottoman empire collapsed because of religion affairs in government. They wanted to invest in science and technology but religious bureaucracy stopped progress of the empire. As a result Turks lagged behind European powers.

That is why I'm strictly against religion in government. Any attack on secularism is a threat for the development of Turkey. I respect the opinions of Pak1's but Turkey is not Pakistan, we have another path.

Kardes saygısızlık yapma adamların forumunda

In the military all are brothers there is no divide in believers and not believers or different believers.
All for one and one for all.
In the turkish army we have all kinds(sunni shia alevi christians jews jesuits atheist)never heard of problems because of believe
It's because military never gave a crap about which individual believed what.

It's the only way you can keep it professional. What does it matter if our war cry is "Allah Allah" or something else... It's just a symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom