Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel

Translation:
Elections only after I cancel all PTI govt election reforms - Zardari
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Desprado @koolio @Jazzbot @ziaulislam @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @RescueRanger @Jango @niaz @Jungibaaz @muhammadhafeezmalik @P@kistan @Verve @HRK @Patriot forever @Zaki
Yes they are also giving 8-15 seats to overseas Pakistani.

Good for PTI as Fawad said that if we take Sheik Rasheed advice than our end is same like TLP.

Zardari is a criminal, a robber Baron, a money launderer, a rapist, a wadera, an evil being. He should never have been allowed out of jail. That's where he still belongs. He needs to be put back in his place with the assistance of the people of sind.

Last edited:
Yes they are also giving 8-15 seats to overseas Pakistani.
That's not the original PTI govt electoral reform regarding overseas Pakistanis. If current imported govt change anything in electoral law before elections, PTI will not accept the results so more crisis

PDM knows they made an error in judgement by overthrowing a legitimate Government and they will lose the next election as people’s revenge, so the reforms are needed to fix a few things

PDM parties wanted to contest the election separately, but now they are forced to compete in alliance or else they will be ripped apart by PTI

It's only a recipe of disaster. PTI is largest party of Pakistan. IK will not let them rule a single day. Already imported lot has crashed entire economy. 2 times stock exchange crashed. Dollar 192. Exports fallen. Remittences fallen. Foreign policy screwed. Electricity gone. Prices sky rocketing. Debt rising. CPEC destroyed. Russian supplies finished. Treasury being money laundered. IMF has give middle finger, so has Saudi and UAE. Even master US is not throwing chichray to them.

That's not the original PTI govt electoral reform regarding overseas Pakistanis. If current imported govt change anything in electoral law before elections, PTI will not accept the results so more crisis
Does matter. PDM did not also accepted than what? You can only reverent when you have power. Pakistan awam greab ha poor ha. They cannot afford grait chunna and go in dharna for 3 or 4 months. They have work to do and feed there children.

Does matter. PDM did not also accepted than what? You can only reverent when you have power. Pakistan awam greab ha poor ha. They cannot afford grait chunna and go in dharna for 3 or 4 months. They have work to do and feed there children.
Losing party never accept election results. PDM called current assembly fake for the past 4 years but now is very happy as they got govt from the same fake assembly 🤣

Change electoral law so overseas Pakistanis vote is not counted in local constituencies
Techincally they cannot confirmed by Fawad yesterday. He says that we could not arrange that money of reform from WB around 800 million dollar to get that software and technical machines as it can get hack like RDS.

Losing party never accept election results. PDM called current assembly fake for the past 4 years but now is very happy as they got govt from the same fake assembly 🤣
Just like Imran Khan rejected the offer of early election Jan 2022 and now asking for early elections.

Techincally they cannot confirmed by Fawad yesterday. He says that we could not arrange that money of reform from WB around 800 million dollar to get that software and technical machines as it can get hack like RDS.

Just like Imran Khan rejected the offer of early election Jan 2022 and now asking for early elections.
Imran Khan was very unpopular in Jan 2022 just like PDM in May 2022

Zaradari's electoral reforms mean a complete package for open and blatant rigging.
Yes that is what i said. If Fawad who is the head negotiation team of PTI for contacing Establishment does not get relief than Imran khan will be on street forever or in Jail but he will not be Bani gala or PM house ever.

Pray that Fawad gets something.

Translation:
Elections only after I cancel all PTI govt electoral reforms - Zardari

@Desprado @koolio @Jazzbot @ziaulislam @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @RescueRanger @Jango @niaz @Jungibaaz @muhammadhafeezmalik @P@kistan @Verve @HRK @Patriot forever @Zaki

Each passing day, Pakistan is near economic collapse due to this Imported govt. Those who thought they could squeeze another political engineering circle were mistaken.

I will be blunt. I see blood on the streets when people run out of their savings.

Nothing will matter then. That's my final comment on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom