What's new

Elections only after electoral reforms, says Zardari

This just sums up, band of crooks won't go for early elections until they cancel EVMs and take out our right of overseas vote, to ensure band of thieves stay relevant in next elections.

Yes they are also giving 8-15 seats to overseas Pakistani.

Good for PTI as Fawad said that if we take Sheik Rasheed advice than our end is same like TLP.
TLP is different that PTI. Will PTI supporters be able to withstand heavy shelling by the police, 1000s of arrests, fake cases, acid attacks. I doubt not.

TLP is different that PTI. Will PTI supporters be able to withstand heavy shelling by the police, 1000s of arrests, fake cases, acid attacks. I doubt not.
They are all mommy daddy kids who eats halal money of there mother and father. Kids are cleaning as there family ,however, they cannot sustain even one slap leave alone FIR's and arrest.

The biggest meltdown will be 20th May.

This just sums up, band of crooks won't go for early elections until they cancel EVMs and take out our right of overseas vote, to ensure band of thieves stay relevant in next elections.

Yes, with the kind assistance of General Bajwa.

Just like Imran Khan rejected the offer of early election Jan 2022 and now asking for early elections.
Lol and he did too. Establishment gave him the 3 available options but PTI is trying to make it out it was a threat. They simply said you've lost the majority and have these 3 options. The best one was to dissolve assembles and go for new elections. Win the lota seats with loyal members and come back to power.

Nice to see Mr. Zardari making statements after a long time. He was a smiling guy and seemed like a gentleman (back in his era). Sad to see that he has lost some hair now, but hope he has the same cheerful personality that we have seen in the past :cheers:

Imran khan will be on street forever
Better to remain on the street than hiding from public like PDM and PTI Lotas

That's why bloody revolution is inevitable

Of course. PTI is also Pakistani like TLP

They are all mommy daddy kids who eats halal money of there mother and father. Kids are cleaning as there family ,however, they cannot sustain even one slap leave alone FIR's and arrest.

You will see after May 20 what these mummy daddy kids will do

Just pray that Fawad gets positive result as he is very hopeful for good news regarding ECP.

Lol and he did too. Establishment gave him the 3 available options but PTI is trying to make it out it was a threat. They simply said you've lost the majority and have these 3 options. The best one was to dissolve assembles and go for new elections. Win the lota seats with loyal members and come back to power.
Imran Khan wanted to go for fresh elections but imported govt refused

This is why I believe IK needs to bank on his loyalist Ideological followers of PTI. Not these Facebook, twitter people. They will leave him alone when needed. People don't realise how difficult it is to bring revolution. You will have to sacrifice, not go out wearing sunglasses and creams.

TLP leadership were ready to die in Faizabad, they didn't want to attack anyone but went out to give their lives for their cause. From AJK to Lahore to Karachi, Peshawar was blocked by the people of Pakistan. They just didn't have the ruling type of leadership.

You will see after May 20 what these mummy daddy kids will do
Do you think establishment will cave in or let the situation escalate similar to Sri Lanka, I hope common sense prevails.

This is why I believe IK needs to bank on his loyalist Ideological followers of PTI. Not these Facebook, twitter people. They will leave him alone when needed. People don't realise how difficult it is to bring revolution. You will have to sacrifice, not go out wearing sunglasses and creams.

TLP leadership were ready to die in Faizabad, they didn't want to attack anyone but went out to give their lives for their cause. From AJK to Lahore to Karachi, Peshawar was blocked by the people of Pakistan. They just didn't have the ruling type of leadership.
PTI can block all major cities of Pakistan. They have done this before during 2014 Dharna

Do you think establishment will cave in or let the situation escalate similar to Sri Lanka, I hope common sense prevails.
It will be a repeat of 1971 east Pakistan

mark my words bajwa will engineer elections so it can be a #### show like it has been in the past. that khaja sialkoti phoned bajwa in 2018 elections because it knew it was loosing.

this will be another attempt to steal the elections. anyway its clear as day Pakistan as a state and its existence is a tertiary concern.

Yes people are bringing there kids, uncle, family. It is a picnic for them.

Fawad said that he do not own Sheik Rasheed saying that some of workers of followers will burn alive them self as it is haram in Islam. He said this today in Ary.

Does anyone actually think elections will not be rigged? :lol: This will be the greatest rigged election in Pakistans history :lol: That's why they risked everything to take power for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom