What's new

Elections only after electoral reforms, says Zardari

Zardari is a criminal, a robber Baron, a money launderer, a rapist, a waders, an evil being. He should never have been allowed out of jail. That's where he still belongs. He needs to be put back in his place with the assistance of the people of sind.
....and he became President of Pakistan.
Sometimes I think where God is?

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Brother, we should be careful not to say something that is ilhaad against Allah (swt). This is really offensive to Muslim sensitivities.

God gave us a free will and if Pakistanis decide to screw thongs up for ourselves we should not blame God.

Aik sindh ka dhako abb decide kera ga electoral reforms, what a joke.

Pakistanis on forums while their country is in the process of being stolen and locked away for another 5 generations

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Allah is everywhere and he is only letting Pakistanis reap what they have sown

I wish in Pakistan, we have a system where all Party heads should come on one stage, and neutral Journalists ask them questions regarding Policies and stuff, and there's people from all class of life ask them questions on how they have plans to deal with real life issues.

I wish in Pakistan, we have a system where all Party heads should come on one stage, and neutral Journalists ask them questions regarding Policies and stuff, and there's people from all class of life ask them questions on how they have plans to deal with real life issues.
It may get a lot of TV sponsors :D

neutral journalists? we dont have that....... we have neutral military! Yu can arrange interviews at GHQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother, we should be careful not to say something that is ilhaad against Allah (swt). This is really offensive to Muslim sensitivities.

God gave us a free will and if Pakistanis decide to screw thongs up for ourselves we should not blame God.
Almuarij
70:6
إِنَّهُمْ يَرَوْنَهُۥ بَعِيدًۭا
They truly see this ˹Day˺ as far off
وَنَرَىٰهُ قَرِيبًۭا
but We see it near.

Indeed any عبد has a right to complain to his Rubb.

Their time is nigh but we see time in a straight line. For Allah it is curved, so present, past, future does not apply to him. But we have a right to complain to our Rubb. Because He is ours.

Parliamentary debate on the matter is only possible if there's a conducive environment made available by the opposition.

Hopefully over the course of next year or so, both upper and lower houses can refine the electoral process and provide ECP timely recommendations and allow for timely implementation.

2023-24 or even 2025 remain a very optimistic goal for fair and free elections in Sindh and Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom