What's new

Elections Are Coming!!??

Imran talks threat of default, slams PDM govt’s economic performance

Accuses media of ignoring important matters such as soaring inflation and threat of default and instead focusing on Toshakhana watch.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Sunday addressed a press conference in Lahore where he compared his government’s performance with that of the incumbent PDM government, as he pilloried the rulers on their economic policies as well as the looming threat of a default.

“The reason of my media talk today is to make the people aware of the direction that our country is heading in,” he said. “If we don’t raise our voice then Pakistan will experience something it has never before and we are going to default. All the funding from abroad will be stopped.

“A default would mean the country’s income in dollars has stopped, and then the rupee will devalue further. The cabal of crooks imposed on us don’t care about any of this. They have been stealing money for the last 30 years. They have stashed huge amounts of money abroad.”

Ok.
As I stated many times that a collection of steps (100s) are required to correct the economy, including trade-offs, could you please highlight which economic promises he had failed and roughly by what margin?
IK cannot narrate a report/presentation in a TV show. Just GDP growth indicators are sufficient that he has taken the right steps and directions. Even after Pak was not receiving any colation funds, Afghan War funds, CETO/CENTO aid, etc.

Let us just agree to wait for the elections and their outcome, since it is clear that we have quite different views that cannot be reconciled.

Hafiz nay paisay liay hain, quran parha raha hay sub PDM walon ko.. elections us may shamil nahi..

the elections maybe coming but Imran Khan is not coming because the divorce between PTI and GHQ is complete and absolute.

please click on the reply button on the bottom right of this post to rant.
PTI will still able to win 2/3rd majority with or without IK , but the khanzeer of GHQ will remain traitors in the eyes of public permanently .
Khan na jitna jinko nanga karna tha kar dia

More of what we have heard so many times before, with no results. Where is the indication that he would things any differently this time around to actually achieve something?

For Country which is in a shithole situation for past 15 years, he has achieved more than expected. If he can get along with Establishment and fulfill all his promises, he will be best Best PM in the history of Pakistan.

the elections maybe coming but Imran Khan is not coming because the divorce between PTI and GHQ is complete and absolute.

please click on the reply button on the bottom right of this post to rant.

There is nothing absolute or complete in politics. Let me just say that if IK wins the next elections, he will have to find a way to work with the military that is better than what happened the first time around.

For Country which is in a shithole situation for past 15 years, he has achieved more than expected. If he can get along with Establishment and fulfill all his promises, he will be best Best PM in the history of Pakistan.

As I said above, let us just agree to wait for the elections and their outcome, since it is clear that we have quite different views that cannot be reconciled.

GHQ k kanjroon ka SMS likha ha patwari bhai ? 🫣
DEAR & RESPECTED ADMINS
Is it allowed to insult and abuse GHQ in dirty words on this prime forum of Pakistan Defense? Are these abusers Pakistanis who abuse Pakistan Army like Indian enemies?

Imran Khan must win by 2/3 majority to get rid of this virus infested disease from inside Pakistan for LONG TERM existence if it all.

Congrats to GHQ on the win. GHQ should build a memorial on this. I suggest a simple one though the feat is quite big but then why waste public money to defeat the public? May I suggest adding dramas and songs that would also immortalise this bravery?

Last edited:
imran khan should not go for election at this time and come in power. He should let pdm suffer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom