What's new

Elections Are Coming!!??

I hope this is true.

Inshallah.

Getting khan onboard during a default is to best thing that can happen, as he can rebuild the country from the best starting point- one that is free from the fuckery of the sharifs
IK would be a fool of the highest order to waste his political capital by taking unpopular decisions in order to clean up the staggering mess created by Neutrals and their loyal dogs the PDM. Let neutrals fix their own mess and only take the reigns back once things have stablized.

IK would be a fool of the highest order to waste his political capital by taking unpopular decisions in order to clean up the staggering mess created by Neutrals and their loyal dogs the PDM. Let neutrals fix their own mess and only take the reigns back once things have stablized.

So IK does not want to serve the nation by solving its problems and wants power only when the problems have been solved? That does not sound right.

What’s stopping the neutrals from packing up and going to amreeka?

Unless IK wants the country to go to some dumbass like Fazlu, he has no choice but to guide us away from the brink of default

So IK does not want to serve the nation by solving its problems and wants power only when the problems have been solved? That does not sound right.
First off, big kudos to you for accepting the fact that the neutrals and their favorites in PDM made a royal mess. Secondly, IK already tried once, i.e. to serve the nation and fix problems and lost all popularity and if it wasn't for the Neutral duffers' own goal he would have become politically irrelevant by now.

As a wise man once said fool me once you can't get fooled again.

Been hearing rumors for the last week. Won't believe it until I see it.

Pakistan is dead. No elections can save it. Best run out of this shithole and leave Generals to do lawatat with PDM. Cult of Kakul loves orgies anyway.

What’s stopping the neutrals from packing up and going to amreeka?

Unless IK wants the country to go to some dumbass like Fazlu, he has no choice but to guide us away from the brink of default
Neutrals have presided over worse messes in the past and they remained unfazed throughout those crises, the only way these colonial sepoys will leave their post is if they are forcefully dislodged a la Taliban style.

Saaqa is a confirmed Kanjar. He shall not be allowed to frequently visit the President House. President Alvi shall maintain distance from Kanjars, Dallas, and other people of dubious character.
ager aysa hai to iska number mujhy do

First off, big kudos to you for accepting the fact that the neutrals and their favorites in PDM made a royal mess. Secondly, IK already tried once, i.e. to serve the nation and fix problems and lost all popularity and if it wasn't for the Neutral duffers' own goal he would have become politically irrelevant by now.

As a wise man once said fool me once you can't get fooled again.

I have always recognized and called the PDM PPP and others the criminals that they have been all along, and even now, let us be clear on that. I have also always called out the military's shenanigans for over a decade at great cost on PDF, as @AgNoStiC MuSliM and many others will testify.

Now on to IK. I do not know what he will do. What is important is that if he is promising Naya Pakistan, Raisat-e-Madina, Haqiqi Azadi, or whatever the currently fashionable slogan being raised, is to ask the question exactly what and how he will do any differently to actually achieve any of the promises he is making. If he cannot tell us that, then he is just as false a messiah as all those before him. If he walks away, I would not blame him for doing so, but at least he should stop misguiding his followers.

If he actually has any viable plans to deliver on his promises, I would not hesitate to support him 100%, but not before he explains his policies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom