What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

C6oRq2ZWsAA5fn_.jpg:large

LOL! Okay. To be honest, I am humouring you. Firstly I dont actually think you are a Muslim and the rest of your 'analysis' is pretty much made up. I'm bored of you now. Thanks.
Well, I am not exactly seeking any validation from you as well. I need to prove my Islam to only two. Allah and his Rasool (PBUH). You are a persona-non-grata there. Have a nice day.

Hindu extremism is on rise in India, what else?

Electing Hindu fanatics like Modi and co is just a natural choice for increasingly hindu extremist society India.

Nothing to be surprised there.
Yes...only thing new here is Muslim's also started joining the Hindu extremism!!

First you lay emphasis on the word "politicize"
Now "berate"
Keep on changing tracks until your ego permits, only to win dialogue.
PDF posters know what you are upto on this.

You are like a THAT blind man who went to top floor and did a poop with rejoice by saying "Oh I did it and nobody saw me"...
Lol... Calling me, as the one changing tracks. Calling me blind doesn't cut it. You are completely blinded with hatred. If you are really going to Malaysia, take an appointment with a good psychiatrist.

Capt Saab's forefathers were instrumental in E India Company sacking and nearly destroying Delhi. The massacre that ensued has remained unparalleled in India's history. Indian's still worship the British chamcha stooges - except the Muslim aristocrats.

Talking about East India Company, do you know how they came to govern the first ever province (Bengal i.e.) in India with 3000 soldiers against Nawab of Bengal's 30,000 soldiers??? The entry of British to India was through Bengal & its inept Nawab Siraj & his greedy general Mir Jumla.. Says a lot about you lot. The result we are still suffering today... When Everywhere agriculture revolution, industrial revolution was happening, we were being looted & pushed to struggle to survive, opening the huge educational, economical & technological gap with rest of the world... We have just now started to bridge the gaps & within few more decades will return to our former glory (Hint: When British came to India, they produced 2.5% of the world GDP against then India's 25%+.. When they left, well..)

Last edited:
People in UP like Modi. Modi has also lost in Punjab and possibly in GOA.
The one who lost in Punjab is Shiromani Akali Dal, their partner. BJP cannot exactly fight in Punjab, they have to do it with a partner. It is SAD who failed due to their own mistakes. Modi has very less to do with it.

GOA is still an ongoing battle. BJP can form government by taking support of 9 'others' there.

Yes...only thing new here is Muslim's also started joining the Hindu extremism!!

Do they have a choice?

Even several Jews were intimidated to vote for Nazis and media showed their happy faces all around Germany to show how Jews were supporting Nazis...

Nothing new.

Hindu extremism is on rise in India, what else?

Electing Hindu fanatics like Modi and co is just a natural choice for increasingly hindu extremist society India.

Nothing to be surprised there.
Coming from a saintly peaceful society and who else would be the right ppl to talk about extremism other than themselves...:partay:
Atleast you said it is on rise not that it was present before , some admission of truth and some ....
But anyway we knew you ppl had a lot of gyan about India nothing to be surprised here.:angel:

People in UP like Modi. Modi has also lost in Punjab and possibly in GOA.

BJP is not a main party in punjab long before its more an Akali rule.Goa is almost neck and neck,Manipur does not have any presence of BJP in history but look now,Uttarakhand state is of land slide lead.Who will win with vast majority in UP is the likely one to rule india on 2019, as UP seats are equivalent to 3 states win seats combined.

Do they have a choice?

Even several Jews were intimidated to vote for Nazis and media showed their happy faces all around Germany to show how Jews were supporting Nazis...

Nothing new.
Oh we have a lot of choice. People like Mayawati and Akhilesh Yadav daily do gimmicks to appease our communities in masses. Unlike jews, we are more than 12% and in UP it is still higher.

Coming from a saintly peaceful society and who else would be the right ppl to talk about extremism other than themselves...:partay:
Atleast you said it is on rise not that it was present before , some admission of truth and some ....
But anyway we knew you ppl had a lot of gyan about India nothing to be surprised here.:angel:

Even though we get all the bad reputation, but in Pakistan an extremist like counterparts of Modi like Hafiz Saeed (even though he is not a mass murderer like Modi) will NEVER be elected a Prime Minister.

Whereas India has already clearly shown how they reward and glorify mass-murderers.

Back
Top Bottom