What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

Pls bruv..don't pour cold water, let me enjoy the moment! :(
What's most important is that election commission has once again established that nothing is is impossible for them. Kudos to the team. On a side note just see what level of security arrangements have been made. From all kind of security personnel to CCTV to drones, everything available in Indian arsenal has been pressed in action by election commission this time. It's also a perfect testing ground for this kind of equipment.

Calling UK: Utrakhand Modified. :enjoy:

NaMo NaMo NaMo. :yahoo:
What's that, though I am logically centre right kind of person but projecting a human being equal to Lord Shiva is not OK in my opinion, Saying this as I know it originated from my birth and younger days place.

Goa and Manipur are going cut to cut, it can go anyside anytime.

Looks like two states for bjp..three for Congress!!!

Can you tell me why Punjabis are voting for Congress if that's the same party that did a genocide against them? Is it because their party leader is a Maharaja?
Nah, people have moved from the dark past, And Captain has switched between Congress and Akali. Punjab always had switch of power from Akalis to Congress in every elections barring last time where they elected Akalis for a second consecutive term.

Why the hell do all the news agencies spend so much time on Punjab?? Literally 1/2 the time they are talking about Punjab. It's a tiny state of 20 million and pretty irrelevant on the grander scale.

States have hit the anti-incumbency , existing govts will have to go I suppose. Hope they clean up the goonda raj in UP.

Why the hell do all the news agencies spend so much time on Punjab?? Literally 1/2 the time they are talking about Punjab. It's a tiny state of 20 million and pretty irrelevant on the grander scale.
Quality over qty.
Running for cover ........

Back
Top Bottom