What's new

Election results: Assam, Kerala, TN and West Bengal

Sarbananda Sonowal is one of the very few politicians that I like. Liked him even when he was in AGP until a few years ago. Let's see how he performs. Hope he doesn't disappoint.

Why AUDF+ leading in 14 seats.:hitwall: Seriously Congress-AUDF alliance could have produced different results today. Any idea, why they decided to fight separately.

Why AUDF+ leading in 14 seats.:hitwall: Seriously Congress-AUDF alliance could have produced different results today. Any idea, why they decided to fight separately.

Gogoi has always treated them like enemies. So it would have been a blow to his credibility.

80% of the Indian members are hardcore BJP supporters here. Others just don't bother posting in these threads. You post anything slightly against BJP, you will get bombarded with posts.

Not true. You will find quite a few of BJP supporters taking on BJP if they don't like something.
perhaps you should have seen BJP supporters posts after the PF rate hike fiasco Or for that matter the matest NDtv advertisement fiasco.

There are some matters which BJP supporters and non-BJP supporters strictly differ on like whole secularism thing and it's after effects. That is one thing which I have all BJP supporters not compromising on.

I hear BJP was talking to AIDUF in the background, it has to be the case.
OR AIDUF knows that Congies are dead in Assam and wants to gain the Major opposition in Assam

Not true. You will find quite a few of BJP supporters taking on BJP if they don't like something.
perhaps you should have seen BJP supporters posts after the PF rate hike fiasco Or for that matter the matest NDtv advertisement fiasco.

There are some matters which BJP supporters and non-BJP supporters strictly differ on like whole secularism thing and it's after effects. That is one thing which I have all BJP supporters not compromising on.

Sir, with all due respect I have been on this forum for 7 years, you a few months.

I hear BJP was talking to AIDUF in the background, it has to be the case.
OR AIDUF knows that Congies are dead in Assam and wants to gain the Major opposition in Assam
This, finally someone got the point correct.

AIDUF knows that Congies are dead in Assam and wants to gain the Major opposition in Assam

which ever state Congress is relegated to 3rd position, they never managed to make a come back.
with history on his side AIDUF must like it's chances of becoming a major player at the expense of Congress.

On flip side, if Congress had alliance with AIDUF, it could have polarized Hindu votes, which could be equally bad...

Back
Top Bottom