What's new

Election results 2018

Karachi is also a big surprise. I was only expecting 2 seats from there for PTI but they are leading in 8 seats. PSP is no where to be seen. PTI will be the opposition leader in Sindh

their loan taking power will be limited by lack of govt in center.i think they have learned more lesson than pti from what happened to them

No Shahbaz Sharif knows nothing other than loan build and take money. Trust me giving Punjab govt is like nothing happened Punjab has biggest budget and we need other stuff not just roads.

Because no one has spent any time on them.
They have no real alternative
Operation dhabardhos needs to start in Sindh

SMQ lost is PP seat. He was to be the Punjab CM

PTI won a NA seat from Quetta as well. I never expected that
Bhai sahab Quetta waley paghal hein Khan keu pichay par lift hi koyi nahi

No Shahbaz Sharif knows nothing other than loan build and take money. Trust me giving Punjab govt is like nothing happened Punjab has biggest budget and we need other stuff not just roads.
We need our agri growth back pmln has destroyed everything

Karachi is also a big surprise. I was only expecting 2 seats from there for PTI but they are leading in 8 seats. PSP is no where to be seen. PTI will be the opposition leader in Sindh

No from khi, 4 seats were confirmed... 8 to 10 seats is a pleasant surprise

MQM is only leading in Orangi and Korangi areas. It is officially a dead party. RIP

Another thing to note PTI is coming either 1st or 2nd in 90% of the seats from the whole country.

Next election, right? INSHALLAH.. Imran Khan will score a DOUBLE HUNDRED.

They have no real alternative
Operation dhabardhos needs to start in Sindh

Bhai sahab Quetta waley paghal hein Khan keu pichay par lift hi koyi nahi

We need our agri growth back pmln has destroyed everything

Now elections are done bro it is time to work on actual issues. The manifesto of PPPP was good about agricultural but they were never going to work on it. IK has won now it's time to deliver. The hard work is starting now. IK learned from PMLN how to win elections in Punjab now he should learns all the good things and throw out bad ones.

Most important thing this country needs is exports. We need to increase exports on the highest priority. We have to establish think tanks who will explore markets and increase our exports. China is in front of us we need to start selling to china

Now elections are done bro it is time to work on actual issues. The manifesto of PPPP was good about agricultural but they were never going to work on it. IK has won now it's time to deliver. The hard work is starting now. IK learned from PMLN how to win elections in Punjab now he should learns all the good things and throw out bad ones.

Most important thing this country needs is exports. We need to increase exports on the highest priority. We have to establish think tanks who will explore markets and increase our exports. China is in front of us we need to start selling to china
We should start focusing on agriculture growth for a start it has fallen a lot

Back
Top Bottom