What's new

Election results 2018

Slave mentality cannot be abolished in everyone.
Sindh province look in very bad shape for outsider but Sindhi still love PPP and most competition was rather one sided..i will not call them slaves because its their right to caste vote whoever they wish but i dont understand the logic behind this love for PPP when they are performing worse than others provinces

Did Pak sar zameen party win any seats? Mustada kamal was saying he’s easily gonna win 17-20 seats in Sindh.

it is better pmln wins in punjab .they will work very hard in province to win in next election to form federal govt and we will see more development in punjab.

it is better pmln wins in punjab .they will work very hard in province to win in next election to form federal govt and we will see more development in punjab.
But if PMLN makes Punjab govt the corrupt police will still exist.

NA 119 PTI won

But if PMLN makes Punjab govt the corrupt police will still exist.

NA 119 PTI won
i think if pti strengthen sc and nab pmln will be compelled to perform and there will be pressure on them to perform. if pti win in punjab there will be less pressure on them as they have federal govt and they will not perform well as majority of their candidates are corrupt who come from other parties

Back
Top Bottom