What's new

Election results 2018

This ahole has lost even after recounting so now he is nobody...and corruption charges are already being prepared against him in paragon fraud worth 50 billion Rs in NAB so you can imagine another cell being readied in Adiyala or some other jail.
Just yesterday i read that railways loss is rs 50 billion

Any idea about current situation?

About baji?

Baji is reportedly alone and want to have her social media access back.. but she is not getting that..

On the results front...PTI has secured allegiance of 14 independents in Punjab Assembly. That's about half of the total independent. Only Q league is playing hard to get and reportedly has 4 more independents in its pocket making their number between 8-10. 4 more independents are negotiating their alliance. Thats not a bad performance at the time of this writing.

Things are dicey still. Looks like things are shaping up towards a close fight and CM might be decided on a single seats lead.

On the results front...PTI has secured allegiance of 14 independents in Punjab Assembly. That's about half of the total independent. Only Q league is playing hard to get and reportedly has 4 more independents in its pocket making their number between 8-10. 4 more independents are negotiating their alliance. Thats not a bad performance at the time of this writing.

Things are dicey still. Looks like things are shaping up towards a close fight and CM might be decided on a single seats lead.

Yeah things are not clear and OK for pti yet.... Naeem ul Haq yesterday clearly said that ky either today or tommorow they gonna give good news to the nation. The fact that no news has come from PTI yet, things are not so smooth as it supposed to be in fact central mein be abhi Thora masla hai

Abbottabad | PTI workers ka Karkun kay qtal kay khilaf ahtjaj

PMLN goons attacked PTI worker at his home martyred him and seriously injured his brother

29th July,2018

FazlurRehman and Hamza Shahbaz are bragging that they will be able to make Government in the center too if they combine their numbers. It is highly unlikely and looks like a rhetoric to entice more independents to join PMLN in Punjab.

Kindly correct the following numbers if I have made any mistake.

National Assembly Numbers Game As Per My Information At This Time:

National Assembly PTI and Allies at this time:

PTI 112 (4 extra IK seats)
BAP 04
PMLQ 03
GDA 02
AML 01
INDP 03
Total 125

National Assembly Opposition at this time:

PMLN 64
PPP 43
MMA 13
ANP 01
IND 00
TOTAL 121

Undecided at this time:

IND 10
MQM 06
BNP 02
JWP 01
PTIN 01
TOTAL 20

TOTAL SEATS 266+4
Majority Required to form Government 137

Last edited:
FazlurRehman and Hamza Shahbaz are bragging that they will be able to make Government in the center too if they combine their numbers. It is highly unlikely and looks like a rhetoric to entice more independents to join PMLN in Punjab.

BAP 04
PMLQ 03
GDA 02
AML 01
INDP 03
Total 125

PMLN 64
PPP 43
MMA 13
ANP 01
IND 00
TOTAL 121

Undecided at this time:

IND 10
MQM 06
BNP 02
JWP 01
PTIN 01
TOTAL 20

TOTAL SEATS 266+4
IK was too cautious about giving election victory speech. He had already said he will wait till the final ball. Now that he has and now that you are seeing foreign delegates congratulating IK, rest assured this is all hog wash by PML and Diesel. IK has even given the date for his swearing ceremony.
Having said that one should not underestimate the enemy till the time IK gets the required number (which they claim they have) and swear on 11th as PM of Pakistan.
Besides you are not counting Imrans 4 seats but on the other hand are counting all 137 needed for forming government. In Imrans case if you count his 112 seats, than the total number would also be 133. Because bi elections take time.
On another note PTI has 116 IMO.

@tps77 @Mugen @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @PakSword @Arsalan @Farah Sohail@BHarwana @Zibago @Moonlight @Verve

BAP 04
PMLQ 03
GDA 02
AML 01
INDP 03
Total 125

PMLN 64
PPP 43
MMA 13
ANP 01
IND 00
TOTAL 121

Undecided at this time:

IND 10
MQM 06
BNP 02
JWP 01
PTIN 01
TOTAL 20

TOTAL SEATS 266+4
PTI got another seat NA-248 after recounting. Furthermore willl IK caste only one vote or 5? and when will the by-elections happen on those 5 seats?

PTI got another seat NA-248 after recounting. Furthermore willl IK caste only one vote or 5? and when will the by-elections happen on those 5 seats?

Sadly the first point is not true, PTI still lost NA-248 after recounting.

On another note PTI has 116 IMO
Indeed PTI has won 116 seats but this number includes IK's 4 extra seats that still count as one vote in NA voting. By-elections on those 4 seats will happen in 3 months time. As per my information, 137 seats is the current required golden number in NA to form government.

Back
Top Bottom