What's new

Election results 2018

subha 30% results tha
20180726_145601.jpg

NA71.png

Murderous thugs, bhatta khor and what not but according to whom??? Never proven in any court of law, never saw any evidence of the 'propaganda' and never experienced any extortion. MQM has and will continue to win in Karachi and their strength can only be gauged under free and fair elections where all Pakistanis are allowed to undertake political activity free from labels of treason etc.

Chootay Bhai, baita, whatever suits you! I am from and used to live in Karachi too janu. I am first hand witness of MQM Terrorism.

MQM was, MQM is and MQM will always be a bunch of once well educated - but turned thugs - trained by Altaf Hussain to walk in his foot steps whenever they get the chance to do so. Its that simple. REFUTE THIS FACT AND I WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR EXCUSE.

I know people who have paid Bhatta themselves as well as attended Jalsas "aik do teen - Khamoshi" when they were still in school.They have paid bhatta and avoided going to jalsas instead too.

I saw people being taken away to unit offices and sector offices for torture simply for arguing with MQ bhais or not supporting MQM, while "Mazloomon ka Saathi" was played at full volume... How Ironic.

I know people who have relative who are neighbors of 90...

I know people who have witnessed tiger ===========================witnessed patta firing between MQ AND HQ.

There are scores of dead who once wielded weapons for MQM and MQM buried them 6 feet under itself on mere doubt or whim of Alatf.

I know people of Karachi have themselves identified arms stashes ======in Water wells and all ======and helped Pak-Army and Rangers catch RAW trained and their second hand trained thugs of Altaf.

You get the picture. So don't tout your lame excuse of No evidence here...

They all, MQM leaders started as educated and idealistic thinkers but ended up sucking up to Altaf and obeying and following his criminal foot steps...and I pray that they all go six feet under miserably for their crimes and collusion with Altaf since 40 years against Karachi.

I get what you are saying @newb3e . Good riddance, Al-hamduLillah!!! Things have started to change.

Congratulations to Pakistan for such historic day. Coming out and used the power of your vote. Rejected the stereotype, proclaimed constituencies, denying any influence, kicking out the thugs & looters while giving a blood nose to the terrorists/hostiles/enemies that tried to stop from voting. Indeed, a day to celebrate for unity & bravery by the voters especially Women from urban areas.

I would like to thank every Pakistani for this day, Armed Forces, LEAs & all officials involved in Election Process to arrange yet another peaceful event. There been couple of incidents/terrorists attacks that we all must remember our martyrs and pray that we owe this day to them.

Its been a while to see Pakistanis celebrating Election Day and it gives a feeling of yet another National Day Happiness. Once again congrats to everyone and hats off to all for making it a beautiful day.

Regards,

Pakistan Zindabad.

Unless you have proof of this why are you crying?
it is impossible that every person in anu institute never comit crime but no one is punished in army ever like ordinary Pakistani citizens.are they angels

Back
Top Bottom