What's new

Election results 2018

Lmao Army is helping him bringing to Power. You can't just bite the hand that feeds you & that too of a wardi waala. xD
if we want to make Pakistan strong and economically stable like u.s and europe this needs to be done.even in china army not interferes in politics

If anything, if true the only help he could've gotten would be the inclusion of the electables in his party otherwise if PTI had full support they would've absolutely unbelievably clean sweeped all of Pakistan like PML-N did in 2013. PTI barely won in Lahore and after an arduous campaign in Punjab, won a lot of seats.
I myself support PTI but have to acknowledge the fact that Army cleaned the path of PTI by influencing on Supreme Court to fast forward the cases against ganja biradars & rule out strict punishments just right before the elections.

Can somebody please update me about that Afghani candidate Mehmood AchakZia seat result?

I myself support PTI but have to acknowledge the fact that Army cleaned the path of PTI by influencing on Supreme Court to fast forward the cases against ganja biradars & rule out strict punishments just right before the elections.

Sorry but this is a pure conspiracy theory at this point, led by the silly khalai makhlook narrative set by Nawaz. This was mostly a forgone conclusion that PTI will win but not the no. of seats. Need proofs regarding the army helping PTI via the courts thing.

Advance congratulations to Mr Imran Khan. Wish the cricket legend will be political legend too.
Blessing to Pakistan and Pakistani brothers and sisters for making a positive change.

Bangladesh also need such miracle and need an alternative leader from another party in order to make a great change for our country.
it can only be done under free and fair elections without external interference.

Back
Top Bottom