What's new

Electing second Turkish moderator for Turkish sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
kartal1 is a child. Dont make him a moderator. Also hes a bulgarian and not a turk.

he may have much of the temper of the youth.. and lack sabir..

but that is discrimination in bulgaria there are turks too, if we use your logic then asena xenon , me and others are no turks because we live somewhere else or are born somewhere else..

@Combat-Master is the one who should do it. But since he doesn't want it. I don't see any other candidate who checks all the boxes for this authority. We shouldnt give this authority just because we can. Such authority should be given if overwhelmingly members are sure of the candidate.

kartal1 is a child. Dont make him a moderator. Also hes a bulgarian and not a turk.
I tried to stay neutral on this topic and leave the voting to more active members but after your comment I will give my full support to @kartal1 .

"Evlâd-ı Fatihan"

The followers of Fethullah Gülen and Abdullah Öcalan and their common ''business'' partner in Turkey should not suprise you two, even here.

Since this is a Turk forum, every one from the large Turk geogpaphy or Turk Diaspora can be a respected candidate.
Well I have mother Bulgarian Pomak and a father Turk from Turkey. I had a lot of problems because I was raised in a way that made me love Turkey and the Turks than the country in which I was raised. I had numerous problems because of this fact and I even entered fights in school opposing my classmates when they talk BS. I want to make it clear that I will never accept someone to question my Turkish blood and efforts to serve in every way possible to the Turkish Nation and the Turkish State.

If the citizenship is a problem I have a good news for those guys. If I decide I can get Turkish citizenship for no more than one week of effort just like my mother did. Everything have its time and purpose. The only reasons that I don't have Turkish citizenship is the fact that for the state in which I am at the moment EU citizenship is giving me more freedom for my objectives and I also have to finish my education as soon as possible in order to proceed to my future plans and tasks.

Its easy to talk about Turkishness from Turkey as everyone is free to demonstrate its nationalism and the people cultivate it but here in order to claim the title Turk and to demonstrate the needed behavior, manners and to defend the interests of Turkey you must be ready to fight on multiple levels trough the society. I would take any critics from anyone. I can be immature at moments, I may not be the most knowledgeable guy around here but nobody can question by Turkishness. I was born with it and will die with it. How happy is the one who says I am Turk!

Well I have mother Bulgarian Pomak and a father Turk from Turkey. I had a lot of problems because I was raised in a way that made me love Turkey and the Turks than the country in which I was raised. I had numerous problems because of this fact and I even entered fights in school opposing my classmates when they talk BS. I want to make it clear that I will never accept someone to question my Turkish blood and efforts to serve in every way possible to the Turkish Nation and the Turkish State.

If the citizenship is a problem I have a good news for those guys. If I decide I can get Turkish citizenship for no more than one week of effort just like my mother did. Everything have its time and purpose. The only reasons that I don't have Turkish citizenship is the fact that for the state in which I am at the moment EU citizenship is giving me more freedom for my objectives and I also have to finish my education as soon as possible in order to proceed to my future plans and tasks.

Its easy to talk about Turkishness from Turkey as everyone is free to demonstrate its nationalism and the people cultivate it but here in order to claim the title Turk and to demonstrate the needed behavior, manners and to defend the interests of Turkey you must be ready to fight on multiple levels trough the society. I would take any critics from anyone. I can be immature at moments, I may not be the most knowledgeable guy around here but nobody can question by Turkishness. I was born with it and will die with it. How happy is the one who says I am Turk!

Don’t waste your time to explain things to people who are mentally incapable to comprehend, bro.

Put halfwits like that on yo’ dick and make them spin like a record пък за другото да та боли кура. :D

How are you deciding who is Turk? On what principle?

This is a kind which makes me really laugh. If one Turk say to another, you are not a real Turk. I never understand this bullshit.

No pay no candidate
Yes?

giphy.gif

You dont need to explain yourself to anyone here.

I just skimmed through your post because like it's said you don't need to defend your turkishness. And looking at the responses here I think it's better that you are not involved as a mod. It'd be better to pick someone who is plain out nasty.

Someone who has the mentality that we the turks must appear and behave civilized while hiding our imperialistic thoughts deep under cover. Being provoked and bitching (reduced to mob mentality) is something we should avoid.

Someone who is not RTE supporter or opposition, or atheist.

If that person has former experience being a mod, then that is even better. I don't imagine tolerating all the BS in this forum from us all is easy to deal with :)

We are not trying to choose a male specimen to build a superior race. We are choosing a moderator.

I vote for @kartal1 if he promises that he can stay calm against wardaddy type of maniacs.

.....And please... I am pretty sure that this guy is much more patriotic than many people in our homeland. You have my full support brother.

Last edited:
Thank you all for speaking your heart out unfortunate to see few of unwanted posts. It is informed that first of all you have Suggestion Section to share your opinion and helping for betterment of PDF. We also have a thread in the same section that how can we make PDF better. Furthermore, Moderators are not selected per voting of members at all. Prominent members are noted and evaluated as per quality posting, forum conduct and repute on forum as well as among members and in front of seniors. In short, it is totally an evaluation & observation selecting by the Admin. If needed, Admin will surely take decision as such. Thread closed.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom