What's new

Electing second Turkish moderator for Turkish sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even read the post you quoted in your message? Firstly I am not @xenon54, so he is not the one that did this categorization. Secondly I already underlined the fact that he is respected by everyone in our forum. I categorized people by two because as you must have been aware of it for a long time now our community is deeply divided on this forum and I have never seen any of those "conservative" people rejecting to be jihadists, but the opposite! They openly claim to be jihadists and say things like jihad is not a bad thing and every muslim by birth is a jihadist anyway..

So dont try to act differently here now that we have some international coverage! Even Erdogan openly supported the concept of jihad many times now!

And @xenon54 is not the one doing this categorization, otherwise he too wouldnt be respected by our "conservative" members.

Xenon, T-123456 and me don't wanna be mods like ever. Forget about us.

Did you even read the post you quoted in your message? Firstly I am not @xenon54, so he is not the one that did this categorization. Secondly I already underlined the fact that he is respected by everyone in our forum. I categorized people by two because as you must have been aware of it for a long time now our community is deeply divided on this forum and I have never seen any of those "conservative" people rejecting to be jihadists, but the opposite! They openly claim to be jihadists and say things like jihad is not a bad thing and every muslim by birth is a jihadist anyway..

So dont try to act differently here now that we have some international coverage! Even Erdogan openly supported the concept of jihad many times now!

And @xenon54 is not the one doing this categorization, otherwise he too wouldnt be respected by our "conservative" members.

Your claim about Xenon54 being respected by nearly everyone here may be true. Cabatlı is respected by nearly everyone here too. But their background or ideology can be seen, feeled, grasped by everyone here. And from time to time this can turn out as hatred or hate to others. What i want to say is we need a completely neutral person or someone who doesnt talk politics in a defence forum.

And i meant the current terror organizations and those who use religion for their political agenda, when i said jihadist. What you say about jihadism above true. Thats what my religion dictates me. Then i am both conservative and a jihadist in concept but the methods are what makes the difference..

I dont see any difference between being jihadist and evangelist in today's world. İ mean real jihadists not terrorists.

Guys the samme offer has been made to me and sinan years ago and the answer stays the same, back then i only accepted because we virtually had nobody who could do the job but thank god cabatli accepted to take the lead later.
I decided to stay silent on the issue so far but if you ask me then the situation today isnt much different i think cabatli does his best, he is one of the more active mods of this forum with a huge knowledge and fairness, if he decides he needs help then i would support @kartal1 as second mod, otherwise i dont see any other candidate thats as neutral as everybody here wishes and as much active as needed.

I would say @Sinan but since he doesnt want it! @kartal1 is a calm headed person and activly contributing to the forum if there is a need for a second mod! he is the one! and Think tank title has to be given to @Combat-Master it is for long overdue!!!

Last edited:
I would say @Sinan but since he doesnt want it! @kartal1 is a calm headed person and activly contributing to the forum if there is a need for a second mod! he is the one! and Think tank title has to be given to @Combat-Master it is for long overdue!!!

There must be some pre-conditions before taking action as the recent events in Turkey have proved continously despite at lethal costs, but given enough experiences to us in the end i hope. The knowledge or ability is something to be gained later, but the list below is not. The past posts of members for the titles you mentioned have to pass those pre-conditions below, primarily the first 4 articles.
    1. Loyalty,
    2. Loyalty,
    3. Loyalty,
    4. Values,
    5. Knowladge,
    6. Full Functional Frontal Lobe,
    7. Effort,
    8. Time.

I've declined moderating in the past and I still have no wish to moderate.. I believe one moderator is enough for this subsection and cabatli is doing a fantastic job!

How are you deciding who is Turk? On what principle?
i cant believe im reading this here in this forum

The followers of Fethullah Gülen and Abdullah Öcalan and their common ''business'' partner in Turkey should not suprise you two, even here.

Since this is a Turk forum, every one from the large Turk geogpaphy or Turk Diaspora can be a respected candidate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom