What's new

Elect Ron Paul for President in 2012 Election!

amazing video..... must watch!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's about to die.

I can see him living until 99. He is in good shape for a 76 year old man.

And he's the best among all Presidential candidates for Pakistan. So if you are an American citizen of Pakistani descent vote for him.

I can see him living until 99. He is in good shape for a 76 year old man.

And he's the best among all Presidential candidates for Pakistan. So if you are an American citizen of Pakistani descent vote for him.
What is the point voting for a old man who probably won't finish his presidential term? The presidency might go to Sarah Pallin and that's a big no no.

i can vote next election.. because i hit 18 this January.. and as of now im not sure whom to vote for O.O

Most Pakistani's in the city i live in are.. voting for Obama..

They must be illiterate or don't have television. Pakistanis in America should never vote for Obama. He was making jokes about drone attacks in Pakistan and hates Pakistan. There are about 500,000 Pakistanis in America. Vote Republican this election. Pakistan always had better relations with Republicans than with Democrats. Republicans generally have their focus on Middle East (Iran and Iraq) not at South Asia.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

What is the point voting for a old man who probably won't finish his presidential term? The presidency might go to Sarah Pallin and that's a big no no.

If he dies GOD Forbid, the Vice President will complete the Presidential term. Better than those other warmongers and islamophobes.

^^^ that's what I said. Sarah Palin is a vice presidential candidate.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

And Palin loves wars. She's like George Bush dude.

^^^ that's what I said. Sarah Palin is a vice presidential candidate.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

And Palin loves wars. She's like George Bush dude.

I don't think Ron Paul will pick Palin as the Vice President. Its up to Ron Paul. Someone who shares the same vision as Ron Paul.

Anyways any Republican candidate is better than Obama. Honestly, I could care less about Iran. I just care about Pakistan.

Omg, Ron Paul doesn't pick the vice presidents dude! He gooses them after they have gone through several tests. An the American public loves wars so they will definently pick Palin.

Santorum also seems like a good choice for Pakistani-Americans. He came in 2nd in the Iowa Caucus. He hates Iran though, but he doesn't hate Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Paul makes a lot of sense, and I agree with him on most issues. The problem, though, is that the people with REAL power in America, have different interests at heart, hence Ron Paul will have no chance.

So far, though, he's doing much better than 4 years ago.

Ron Paul makes a lot of sense, and I agree with him on most issues. The problem, though, is that the people with REAL power in America, have different interests at heart, hence Ron Paul will have no chance.

So far, though, he's doing much better than 4 years ago.

He is by far US only logical ‘chance’ to improve our relationship with ALL of the Middle East countries. Why not for peace at least for a change?

I don't think Ron Paul will pick Palin as the Vice President. Its up to Ron Paul. Someone who shares the same vision as Ron Paul.

Anyways any Republican candidate is better than Obama. Honestly, I could care less about Iran. I just care about Pakistan.

for god sake's dont argue with him. he's an ignorant and he'll bring you down to his level of ignorance/stupidness so leave him. he can vote whoever or whatever he wants!

Back
Top Bottom