What's new

El-Sisi: Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the region

Egypt has a huge fleet of tanks doesn’t it?

Tanks vs UCAVs ?

we prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks ................. Tanks are easy targets

An 18 Turkish AKINCI UCAV battalion can carry 288 MIZRAK anti Tank missiles, each capable of destroying a Tank

Turkey’s extensive deployment of Armed Drones in its fight against Syrian Regime Forces in Idlib province has put forward a new military doctrine in the world

Turkish UCAVs destroyed over 500 military Vehicles including Tanks , AFVs , Howitzers , MLRSs , Air Defense Systems and killed over 3.200 militia including 6 Generals in Idlib/Syria within a few days

its first time in the World

Last edited:
Tanks vs UCAVs ?

we prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks ................. Tanks are easy targets

An 18 Turkish AKINCI UCAV battalion can carry 288 MIZRAK anti Tank missiles, each capable of destroying a Tank

Turkey’s extensive deployment of Armed Drones in its fight against Syrian Regime Forces in Idlib province has put forward a new military doctrine in the world

Turkish UCAVs destroyed over 500 military Vehicles including Tanks , AFVs , Howitzers , MLRSs , Air Defense Systems in Idlib/Syria within a few days

its first time in the World

Hey give us some of your UCAVs , we need to pound Myanmar and let them know their place

Hey give us some of your UCAVs , we need to pound Myanmar and let them know their place

Turkish UCAVs let ASSAD , IRGC , HEZBOLAH , HAFTAR , WAGNER , THE UAE , ARMENİA know their place

the next is Myanmar ? why not ..... criminal terrorist Myanmar is so easy target

there are so many Countries in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, northern Africa and even Europe which are interested in Turkish Drones

It has many tanks but I am probably one of the few who thinks Algeria is stronger then Sisi and Egypt. They are just quit about it

Interesting..

never knew Algeria was a possibly near or superior military peer to Egypt

There are two main issues that are overlooked in such discussions:
1. Supply dependency
1a. Economic sustainability
1b. Political sustainability
2. Export restrictions and downgraded export variants on end-systems

To overcome these obstacles, Egypt is diversifying resources and trying to pursue a parallel foreign policy with countries that develop supply relationships.

Armies fight on their stomachs. These Egyptians cannot produce enough food to feed themselves. How would they fight a real war?
Send the soldiers out to invade an opponent and the hungry populace might well rise up to wipe out the remaining military. The military would be caught between a foreign enemy and the people the military subjugates.

Are you telling me a country building constructions worth 2 trillion USD and 20 new cities across the country can't feed it's own people and one of the fastest growing economies in the world can't feed it's people all of sudden?

You have been posting alot of garbage on this website

Last edited:
Are you telling me a country building constructions worth 2 trillion USD and 20 new cities across the country can't feed it's own people and one of the fastest growing economies in the world can't feed it's people all of sudden?

You have been posting alot of garbage on this website

LOL you think a stealing the savings of others via playing hot potato with money means people have food or wealth? Think that grains grow in dust? Anti life people kill life. Black hat Corona Sun virus RA did that after he stole the Green and Fertile Egypt that Osiris made. Well, the GREEN MAN WILL NEVER go to Egypt or North Africa. Better to destroy all life than help thieves.

as far as me posting garbage, what you really mean is that you and others don't like or disagree with what I have to say. It is common for people to dislike and not want to associate with those they disagree with. That is why we have tribes and nations. We are not the same and don't get along. People are woke. Dreaming Jew, like we see in Conan the Destroyer, is gone. Now everyone can feel our differences and hate each other again.

Last edited:
LOL you think a stealing the savings of others via playing hot potato with money means people have food or wealth? Think that grains grow in dust? Anti life people kill life. Black hat Corona Sun virus RA did that after he stole the Green and Fertile Egypt that Osiris made. Well, the GREEN MAN WILL NEVER go to Egypt or North Africa. Better to destroy all life than help thieves.

You went full retard. I can come with more damning articles about the US. Where over 50million are on food stamps and millions of more homeless. does that mean the US is broke the answer is no.

Egypt is one of the fastest growing economies..

This is the 2030 forecast.. Guess what I don't see Canada anywhere?

gdp2030-prev.png

You went full retard. I can come with more damning articles about the US. Where over 50million are on food stamps and millions of more homeless. does that mean the US is broke the answer is no.

Egypt is one of the fastest growing economies..

This is the 2030 forecast.. Guess what I don't see Canada anywhere?

gdp2030-prev.png

again you confuse production of something with using credit to steal wealth from others.

Egypt reclaims one and a half million acres despite the water deficit - a huge national project

This is nothing less than changing most of the Egyptian desert to fertile lands for food self sufficiency..on going..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom