What's new

El-Sisi: Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the region

In a war with Egypt , you can forget using the Suez Canal or Egyptian ports to deliver Turkish exports to the Arabian Peninsula.

Turkey doesnt need delivering forces to invade Egypt

Turkey just protect its own EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean , therefore there will be a conflict with Navy and Airforce , if Egypt join Greece to fight Turkey

Turkey can use its own Missile technology to wipe out Egyptian Fighter Jets in Jet Hangars and Air Bases

-- 500 km SOM-ER air launched Cruise Missile
-- 1.000+ km BORA Ballistic Missile
-- 800-1400 km GEZGIN land and naval based Cruise Missile
-- 1.500-2.000 km KARGI Kamikaze Drone

even Egypt+Greece together can not match with regional super power Turkey

only Turkish UCAVs will be enough to destroy Greek+Egyptian combined

btw 16 Turkish Frigates armed with 672 SAMs .... ESSM can intercept even supersonic anti-ship missiles like BRAHMOS

even Egypt doesnt have 670 anti ship Missiles ... not even close

and same senario for Egyptian Navy and Airforce , if Egypt join Greece to fight Turkey

Turkey has superior weapons and technology to protect its own EEZ in the Eastern Mediterranean

Egypt has no any reason to send it's navy to the Turkish EEZ ,actually Turkey is the one who will come near to Egyptian EEZ ,you can figure this out from the last Turkish maneuvers in the MED .

images.jpg

nothing to do with Egyptian EEZ

Turkish Forces arrive Libya to use international water and airspace

Last edited:
That's Stupid comment .Even Israelis didn't claim that .The whole battle at it's start was 110 to 120 km from cairo ,it's because the battle inside Egypt, you smart .They were on the point 100 which means 100 km from Cairo ,the Egyptian forces were inside Sinai too and completely closed the red sea in front of the Israeli oil ships that coming from Iran that time .Their forces were surrounded at the end of the war with a double forces they have .At the end they withdrawed from 60,000 km2 which made them weak with no strategic depth .
do you forget trapped third army? anyway i hope sisi will understand that israel is enemy and not friend of egypt.

do you forget trapped third army? anyway i hope sisi will understand that israel is enemy and not friend of egypt.
Well..Guess you are not very familiar with that war.. as Sharon the leading General there said in his own words that he didn't really know who was surrounding whom.. talking about the Egyptian 3rd army..

HaHaHa!

You guys dont know what about regional super power Turkey which has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined
Your ridiculous "project list" aside, did you even read what you wrote before post?
If I were you, I would never talked about economy when turkish lira is depreciating against us dollar like 10% in every few days, three central bank chief fired in two years.
Dude, do something meaningful for your country, hitting the keyboard, chest thumping isn't going to changed anything.

Last edited:
Your ridiculous "project list" aside, did you even read what you wrote before post?
If I were you, I would never talked about economy when turkish lira is depreciating against us dollar like 10% in every few days, three central bank chief fired in two years.
Dude, do something meaningful for your country, hitting the keyboard, chest thumping isn't going to changed anything.

yes keyboard Chinese TROLLs dreams can not change anything.

I am saying again , as of 23.03.2021 Turkey has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined ...
( even Turkish Economy under attack since 2013 )
and Turkey has more military projects than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined

Turkish Army now in N.Cyprus , İraq , Syria , Azerbaijan , Qatar , Somalia and Libya to kick enemies

keep crying for your loser PKK/YPG , FETO , ASSAD , HEZBOLAH , IRGC , HAFTAR , WAGNER , FRANCE , GREECE , THE UAE , ARMENIA

yes keyboard Chinese TROLLs dreams can not change anything.

I am saying again , as of 23.03.2021 Turkey has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined ...
( even Turkish Economy under attack since 2013 )
and Turkey has more military projects than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined

Turkish Army now in N.Cyprus , İraq , Syria , Azerbaijan , Qatar , Somalia and Libya to kick enemies

keep crying on every Turkish thread
your country, your problem..I have zero interet in turkey but found a lot of fun teasing a great keyboard warrior like you.

الرئيس عبد الفتاح السيسي يلتقي بقادة وضباط وضباط صف وجنود القوات المسلحة

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said that Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the whole region, but our use of force is always balanced and rational and aims to protect our national security, our borders, and the stability of the Egyptian state.

During the meeting with leaders, officers, non-commissioned officers and soldiers of the armed forces, President El-Sisi added that drawing the red line in Libya aims to put an end to the conflict between the brothers in Libya, and we hope that there will be an end to all conflicts in the whole region

President El-Sisi indicated that the results achieved in this are good, and this is what we see now from the Libyan House of Representatives discussing the regulations and names of the new Libyan government, which will, during its period of work, reset the political, security and economic situation in Libya and prepare for the stage of elections in which power is handed over to an elected president by will The Libyan people mark the end of a chapter of conflicts that lasted more than 10 years.

President El-Sisi stressed that Egypt supports the Libyan reforms, stressing that the Libyan national security is the security of Egypt and the stability of Libya means the stability of Egypt.

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said that 500 to 600 billion pounds had been allocated within 3 years, to redevelop the Egyptian countryside, change and improve the lives of citizens. The President added that this project was planned to be implemented in 10 to 15 years/.

President El-Sisi sent a message to the Egyptians, saying: “With the current population growth rates, we will not be able to talk about a million people who want job opportunities every year. How do we work a million every year? There is no solution other than birth control in Egypt, wanting to achieve a future that remains in need. At 400 thousand annually for at least 10 years.

https://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/2278917
Do Egypt also have other institutions as well who ensures a nations ideological existence?

You have big problems with Turkey ,,,, you Chinese keyboard team support every country or terror group who fight against Turkey

and I also enjoy with butthurt losers like you
posting list after list,calling everyone "butthurt, losers", discriminating against other nation/nationals,anyone with working eyes can see who is the "keyboard team".

posting list after list,calling everyone "butthurt, losers", discriminating against other nation/nationals,anyone with working eyes can see who is the "keyboard team".

its military forum to share weapon systems , conflict news , technology , etc

not to share your butthurt feelings on every my post

I will always show Turkish Military power to daydreamers and keyboard warriors who are trying for anti Turkish propaganda on PDF

Last edited:
its military forum to share weapon systems , conflict news , technology , etc

not to share your butthurt feelings on every my post
does sharing "info of weapon system" includes discriminating other nation/nationals, calling other losers?
How many times have you been banned, human learned from their mistakes, but you? Never.

does sharing "info of weapon system" includes discriminating other nation/nationals, calling other losers?

I just said that Turkey has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined ... its not true ?

and you have started bulls1t , and you called me keyboard ,,,, I have just true infos , nothing else

I am talking to Egyptian Guys
Chinese guys stop attacking me on evety my post , if you are not talking about military

so what ? my weapon list hurts you ?

and yes loser PKK/YPG , FETO , ASSAD , HEZBOLAH , IRGC , HAFTAR , WAGNER , FRANCE , GREECE , THE UAE , ARMENIA against Turkey/Qatar/Azerbaijan/LNA in N.Cyprus,İraq,Syria,Nagorna Karabahk,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
I just said that Turkey has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined ... its not true ?

and you have started bulls1t , and you called me keyboard

I am talking to Egyptian Guys
Chinese guys stop attacking me on evety my post , if you are not talking about military

so what ? my weapon list hurts you ?
Does "Egyptian is nothing, losers" means "talking" in your dictionary?
You have never failed to amuse me.

Does "Egyptian is nothing, losers" means "talking" in your dictionary?
You have never failed to amuse me.

Egypt didnt fight Turkey and Egypt respect Turkish EEZ

PKK/YPG , FETO , France , Greece , The Uae , Armenia , HAFTAR , WAGNER , ASSAD , IRGC , HEZBOLAH fought against Turkey in İraq,Syria,Nagorno Karabakh,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

also The US attack Turkish economy since 2013

still they lost and Turkey won everywhere ............ Egyptian Army can not match with even 1.000 ISIS terrorists in Sinai

on the other hand , Only a few thousands of Turkish soldiers without air support killed over 3.000 ISIS terrorists during the Operation Euphrates Shield in Syria

Turks kicked 3 terror groups PKK/YPG , FETO , ISIS which were backed by The US,İsrael,France,The UAE and S.Arabia

still someone dreaming about to match with regional super power Turkey

Back
Top Bottom