What's new

El-Sisi: Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the region

damn didnt know pakistanis hate us so much
Trusts me this is a small minority..Majority love muslim nation armies regardless what country and Egypt overall has a good reputation.

Meh, don't let it get to you ya habibi. It's some kind of jealousy or something but the really bizarre thing is how they hate Sisi with a passion!!!! looooool It's the most bizarre thing I've seen on this forum. I think it's because they want to show loyalty to the big mouth dog from Turkey, So they pretend they dislike Sisi and insult him all the time.

Funny, I could care less about Imran Khan or the president of Pakistan who was in Egypt last week. As a matter of fact, I actually admire Khan for what he has accomplished.
I may not have great views about sisi.. but I like Egypt as a nation and a strong military nation.One man doesnt necessarily define the whole country.

I may not have great views about sisi.. but I like Egypt as a nation and a strong military nation.One man doesnt necessarily define the whole country.

Oh I know that. I was only referring to the ones who make disparaging comments about anything Egyptian here on this forum. I lived in Pakistan as my Father (Allah Yerhamu) was a consultant for the UN and he was assigned to Pakistan among several other countries, but we were there for 2 years and I'll never forget it. This was back in the early 80s and I remember the people were unbelievably warm and welcoming. Our backyard was also straight up marijuana lol.

Oh I know that. I was only referring to the ones who make disparaging comments about anything Egyptian here on this forum. I lived in Pakistan as my Father (Allah Yerhamu) was a consultant for the UN and he was assigned to Pakistan among several other countries, but we were there for 2 years and I'll never forget it. This was back in the early 80s and I remember the people were unbelievably warm and welcoming. Our backyard was also straight up marijuana lol.
Most of them liked Morsi. Others believe Egypt lost independence under military..Regardles it's all Egypts internal affairs even if we have a pov we shouldnt disparage anything Egyptian.

As for marijuana the pic explains it.
Screenshot_20220325-114715_Gallery.jpg

Most of them liked Morsi. Others believe Egypt lost independence under military..Regardles it's all Egypts internal affairs even if we have a pov we shouldnt disparage anything Egyptian.

As for marijuana the pic explains it.
View attachment 827290
the people you heard who told u they liked morsi have no idea who bad he was or what he did

Trusts me this is a small minority..Majority love muslim nation armies regardless what country and Egypt overall has a good reputation.

Pakistanis respect Egyptians,... As long as they dont travel outside and visit some Arab countries

I had high respects towards arab, Coming here revealed an entire different picture of realities
And i had no idea when my views began to change

Its considered a miracle to have *sensible egyptian friend, something is terribly wrong here in the air or ground

Egyptians have an undeniable shadow of Pharaohs with them that prevent them talking sense

Pakistanis respect Egyptians,... As long as they dont travel outside and visit some Arab countries

I had high respects towards arab, Coming here revealed an entire different picture of realities
And i had no idea when my views began to change

Its considered a miracle to have *sensible egyptian friend, something is terribly wrong here in the air or ground

Egyptians have an undeniable shadow of Pharaohs with them that prevent them talking sense
what.......

I would not put all dictators in that category... The dictators of South Korea, China, and Singapor lead their nations to being major economic powers today. Had Pakistan stuck to the likes of Ayub Khan for another decade or Mushraf another decade our economy would easily be above the 1+ trillion GDP range today if not a few years ago.

Total fallacy.

Pakistan broke in 2 in 1971 after BD left. Without BD fiscal transfers its economy was not that great afterwards.

Sorry but Pakistan has never done well economically without the resources of BD or from US and/or other sources.

This may not be what Pakistanis want to hear but facts are facts.

There was also Shoukry visiting Pakistan on the 19th of this month,

The thing I don't like about Shoukry is the same thing that is good about him. His to much of a bureaucrat slush diplomat and he never exits these lanes. Sometimes breaking ranks on the right moments can be beneficial but not with Shoukry his a classic bureaucrat with clean PC and never goes out of character. His like a PC game character

Last edited:
As a Turk, Egypt's strengthening only makes me happy. Governments are temporary, but friendship between relative and muslim nations always permanent.

Unlike other Arab countries, Egypt has a huge military potential. The strong tradition of the Egyptian military controls the country both economically and politically. This may provide some unique advantages for the Egyptian state to deepen its defense industry as a subsystems provider and strengthen its ecosystem in the future.
Good post. This is where I believe at least Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan should have joint ventures given they all have pretty significant industrial bases (the largest in the Muslim world barring Indonesia) to develop next generation, niche capabilities and lessen their dependence on the Western and even the Russian blocks.

The road to indigenization is hard, but well worth taking. It will produce sub-par capabilities at first but as long as these three countries can align (think Eurofighter type joint ventures), bring the best and the brightest to work together and have clear targets, they can produce very competitive military solutions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom