What's new

El-Sisi: Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the region

Its the only thing he can do, but gets loose motions when faced with Israelis

When has he ever been faced with Israel? Why are people being so deluded regarding simple things. Referencing things that is not even on the agenda. You don't know what you are even asking for here? You just said why doesn't Egypt fight NATO out of the blue.. Egypt can rollover Israel without much hassle there is just to much scale

Egypt on paper is a tiger....but it cannot Israel. So all this talk is bs.
Sadly arabs are useless

From the nation of Lion Gamal Al Nasser to Shushu oh... Sisi
Remember the 60 minutes meltdown, can't even handle an interview

Alright s*** happens, bad interviews happen

But why make mess out of it by begging them to remove it?

And people saying he is a great millitary genius getting toys left and right

Which serious fighting force buys European, Russian, American (maybe in the future Chinese who knows?)

Weapon systems, like you know how hard it is to maintain these different ecosystems, forget the ballooned up costs

Great nation of Egypt deserves better, Sisi ain't it

I believe he isn't even that good on economic front? (Not sure about this one though)

When has he ever been faced with Israel? Why are people being so deluded regarding simple things. Referencing things that is not even on the agenda. You don't know what you are even asking for here? You just said why doesn't Egypt fight NATO out of the blue.. Egypt can rollover Israel without much hassle there is just to much scale

Great to see a Pakistani brother speak some sense. I thank you for standing up for Egypt and Egyptians on this forum by stating what you said.

Sometimes it's like being surrounded by a pack of wolves who want to tear you apart and eat half of you while watching the other half wither in pain and bleed to death and get satisfaction from such diabolical and ill-willed hatred.

But very refreshing to see your level-headed pointing out of the obvious that seems to elude these individuals due to their blinded by their overwhelming hatred. Truly remarkable and thank you again!

Seems the 2nd time around seeing this video made me see things I missed the first time around. This wasn't one of them but worth mentioning; that hand-to-hand combat training with live fire and the balloons @ minute 2:53 or so including a few seconds before and after is the stuff you see on the SPETZNAS training videos. Definitely some radical super close and trusting your fellow soldier not to shoot you with that required speed, accuracy and closeness. Gotta be on top of your game when you're pulling off these types of stunts as one missed cue here or there and you're shooting your buddy' in the face! lol. But it probably doesn't get any closer than the real thing doing it this way, hence why SPETNAZ adopted these super dangerous and crazy radical methods of training for special ops.

Still they are so afraid of us🤣🤣😅

You can't even fight non-state actors like Hamas or Hezbollah and you wanna sqaure to the big countries while just being a US outpost that can't even defeat non state actors.. Tiny Israel can't punch

You can't even fight non-state actors like Hamas or Hezbollah and you wanna sqaure to the big countries while just being a US outpost that can't even defeat non state actors.. Tiny Israel can't punch

Nice reply, but I wouldn't even bother with a nitwit troll like that. Feeding the trolls is actually promoting their douche-baggery. So you're much better off completely ignoring them. But I'm not here to tell you what to do, ma bro. Of course you are entitled to say whatever you like, just some friendly advice.

From the nation of Lion Gamal Al Nasser to Shushu oh... Sisi
Remember the 60 minutes meltdown, can't even handle an interview

Alright s*** happens, bad interviews happen

But why make mess out of it by begging them to remove it?

And people saying he is a great millitary genius getting toys left and right

Which serious fighting force buys European, Russian, American (maybe in the future Chinese who knows?}

Weapon systems, like you know how hard it is to maintain these different ecosystems, forget the ballooned up costs

Great nation of Egypt deserves better, Sisi ain't it

I believe he isn't even that good on economic front? (Not sure about this one though)

LMFAO!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom