What's new

El-Sisi: Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the region

الرئيس عبد الفتاح السيسي يلتقي بقادة وضباط وضباط صف وجنود القوات المسلحة

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said that Egypt has armed forces that are among the most powerful armies in the whole region, but our use of force is always balanced and rational and aims to protect our national security, our borders, and the stability of the Egyptian state.

During the meeting with leaders, officers, non-commissioned officers and soldiers of the armed forces, President El-Sisi added that drawing the red line in Libya aims to put an end to the conflict between the brothers in Libya, and we hope that there will be an end to all conflicts in the whole region

President El-Sisi indicated that the results achieved in this are good, and this is what we see now from the Libyan House of Representatives discussing the regulations and names of the new Libyan government, which will, during its period of work, reset the political, security and economic situation in Libya and prepare for the stage of elections in which power is handed over to an elected president by will The Libyan people mark the end of a chapter of conflicts that lasted more than 10 years.

President El-Sisi stressed that Egypt supports the Libyan reforms, stressing that the Libyan national security is the security of Egypt and the stability of Libya means the stability of Egypt.

President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said that 500 to 600 billion pounds had been allocated within 3 years, to redevelop the Egyptian countryside, change and improve the lives of citizens. The President added that this project was planned to be implemented in 10 to 15 years/.

President El-Sisi sent a message to the Egyptians, saying: “With the current population growth rates, we will not be able to talk about a million people who want job opportunities every year. How do we work a million every year? There is no solution other than birth control in Egypt, wanting to achieve a future that remains in need. At 400 thousand annually for at least 10 years.

https://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/2278917
Armies can save countries, but armies don't run countries, Mr CC.

damn didnt know pakistanis hate us so much

Honestly, Pakistan's don't have any hate towards Egypt per say, it's just the Gulf Arabs left a bad taste in Pakistani mouths and due to them the rest of the Arab world gets the paint brush treatment. You can say guilt by association.

Egypt is respected and loved by the vast majority for numerous reasons some of them are the following; being the citadel of Islam in history, Al-Azhar, giving it to the Israelis, a brother nation etc.
You always get fools among people. I recall years back an Egyptian girl writing the most disgusting insults (far worse than anything here) about Pakistanis on a public forum, I and many other Pakistanis didn't use her a benchmark.
I'm sorry I shall remove anything that is offensive.

i wish egypt was a beast but they are dependent on food aid no wheat it will starve.

pakistan itself has starving ppl even though we have rivers n climate togrow bumper crops.

Last edited:

Meh, don't let it get to you ya habibi. It's some kind of jealousy or something but the really bizarre thing is how they hate Sisi with a passion!!!! looooool It's the most bizarre thing I've seen on this forum. I think it's because they want to show loyalty to the big mouth dog from Turkey, So they pretend they dislike Sisi and insult him all the time.

Funny, I could care less about Imran Khan or the president of Pakistan who was in Egypt last week. As a matter of fact, I actually admire Khan for what he has accomplished.

think it's because they want to show loyalty to the big mouth dog from Turkey
Who is this dog?

Here you accuse some Pakistanis with some things, but your tone is much more offensive. However, it is too cowardly at the same time, compared to Pakistani members. You cant write even names of the people or establishments you imply.

Last edited:
Meh, don't let it get to you ya habibi. It's some kind of jealousy or something but the really bizarre thing is how they hate Sisi with a passion!!!! looooool It's the most bizarre thing I've seen on this forum. I think it's because they want to show loyalty to the big mouth dog from Turkey, So they pretend they dislike Sisi and insult him all the time.

Funny, I could care less about Imran Khan or the president of Pakistan who was in Egypt last week. As a matter of fact, I actually admire Khan for what he has accomplished.
wait he visited egypt? last week? i didnt even know

I am disappointed too.

It seems they prefer some kind of Muslim Brotherhood leader like Morsi.

Sisi yes,Sisi yes,Morsi no,Morsi no.

They laugh,but Misr has managed to have an Air Force made up of Rafale,Mirage,
F-16s,Su-35s and soon F-15s.

As well as a dense AA network and one of the strongest navies in the Arab world.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
I am disappointed too.

It seems they prefer some kind of Muslim Brotherhood leader like Morsi.

Sisi yes,Sisi yes,Morsi no,Morsi no.

They laugh,but Misr has managed to have an Air Force made up of Rafale,Mirage,
F-16s,Su-35s and soon F-15s.

As well as a dense AA network and one of the strongest navies in the Arab world.
iam telling you this F-15 deal is a death sentence i will elaborate further on this in the f15 thread

Back
Top Bottom