What's new

Eik Thi Marium, full movie

I remember the day after she died I had suggested to Atiya Khan( she is a mutual fb friend) that she use her contact in showbiz to get a movie made on her life! She tagged someone immediately with my fb post to someone in the industry and what do you know!

Last edited:
I like it it
It plain simple no hollywood or bollywood
No dancing song
Just perfect

Its sad to see that its hard to get a woman pilot by the ways take a look woman in pakistan and bangladesh are doing better then men

Why she could nt eject what happen did it malfunction and the other pilot live

I like it it
No dancing song
Just perfect

Its sad to see that its hard to get a woman pilot by the ways take a look woman in pakistan and bangladesh are doing better then men

It is an achievement no doubt, but women doing better than male compatriots in Pakistan is a bit over statement :)
Apart from physical limitations, the environment is also not conducive to support competitive physical development to the level of male colleagues and you would agree a pilot is not just all brains :)

I like it it
No dancing song
Just perfect

When Our first combat war ready pilot was commissioned,Ayesha Farooq,her first complain was that there was no female washrooms in her squadron.Doing better then men is a bit of an overstatement
A brief overview of the female pilots tenure.
Combat roles for woman were open in 2003.ISSB for air force is really tough,rarely woman passed.
Back in 2009,150 women were serving PAF,10 of whom were pilots,but were not combat ready,means in a war they will do support roles.
Major breakthrough was in 2013 when Ayesha Farooq become first pakistani female to become war ready.
Another milestone was achieved by Flt Lt marium mukhtar she achieved immortality,shahadat.
She got injured as the aircraft was at very low altitude when they ejected,the instructor survived but she didn't.

Really great, she was dedicated and now she is in paradise as martyr Ma-sha-Allah. We are so proud of her. A lot of girls will get inspiration from her.
I think she is wearing Casio G-shock at 1:05:49 mark, I have this watch :)

Last edited:
I like it it
No dancing song
Just perfect

This is a true story of a person so I guess comparing it with Holly / Bolly is not even fair comparison.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom