What's new

Eik Thi Marium, full movie

Outstanding mashallah .. GOD bless PAF and all that are serving in our armed forces.

Really great, she was dedicated and now she is in paradise as martyr Ma-sha-Allah. We are so proud of her. A lot of girls will get inspiration from her.
I think she is wearing Casio G-shock at 1:05:49 mark, I have this watch :)

Your DP....:lol:

I like it it
It plain simple no hollywood or bollywood
No dancing song
Just perfect

Its sad to see that its hard to get a woman pilot by the ways take a look woman in pakistan and bangladesh are doing better then men

Why she could nt eject what happen did it malfunction and the other pilot live

Hi,

She pulled the ejection handle too late---. Supposedly the Paf desperately wants to save every aircraft---and expect the pilots to do their best to land---.

Paf stated that she was trying to save the houses on the ground---but it looked like a rural community---with fields and a house here and there---mo over head shot of the aircraft was shown to show the larger surrounding area---.

If she had ejected from the aircraft 5 seconds ago---would have been safe---.

Now did the fault lie with the trainer officer in the back seat---who did not order ejection in a more timely manner---the air force wont tell the public---.

If there is anyone who has inside info---please share with us.

Why do these aircraft malfunction like that in the first place? Either they are too old and rusty, and the poor training pilots, they have their life at stake all the time. This has happened more than once.
Hi,

She pulled the ejection handle too late---. Supposedly the Paf desperately wants to save every aircraft---and expect the pilots to do their best to land---.

Paf stated that she was trying to save the houses on the ground---but it looked like a rural community---with fields and a house here and there---mo over head shot of the aircraft was shown to show the larger surrounding area---.

If she had ejected from the aircraft 5 seconds ago---would have been safe---.

Now did the fault lie with the trainer officer in the back seat---who did not order ejection in a more timely manner---the air force wont tell the public---.

If there is anyone who has inside info---please share with us.

Why do these aircraft malfunction like that in the first place? Either they are too old and rusty, and the poor training pilots, they have their life at stake all the time. This has happened more than once.

Hi,

All fighter aircrafts malfunction one time or another---. It is just the ' rules of ejection ' that maybe hazy at times---like saving the aircraft at all costs---that come into play---.

Poor pilot training is not an issue here because there is a superior officer in the back seat.

I have watched it the other day with family. Emotional movie. Very proud of our pilots.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom