What's new

Eight reasons why the IPL is popular in Pakistan

which ones do u prefer?
f0xcg7.jpg

1087mhg.jpg

or handguns? have alot of those aswell

Damn are those really yours & are they orignal or made in Tribal areas

Stupid article ..The writer seem confuse as on one side he say azar mahmood got place in ipl because of his British passport and on other side he say rameez raja is there as commentator and asad rauf , aleem daar as empire and waqar, wasim, mushtaq as bowling coaches even when they hold Pakistani nationality. Dont understand why cricket/Ipl is being politicize. We all know IPL is not about real cricket but about money as everyone is taking part in ipl f sake of money and those who have got plenty of time to waste follow all matches of IPL. we have got one guy here in our house who sit in front of tv all day and he do follow IPL as well :D

But we know indian miss Pakistani players in IPL :p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
they want to legally show cheerleaders to attract customers who have only seen burqa clad women..

You are insulting your own country men as if they never seen girls and come to stadium to watch these cheerleaders jumping up and down lol

yea county cricket or premier league in England don't have brown cheerleader for white guys :D

scared? :woot:.....
monkeys should not given weapons

You are insulting your own country men as if they never seen girls and come to stadium to watch these cheerleaders jumping up and down lol

yea county cricket or premier league in England don't have brown cheerleader for white guys :D

in my country they come to see the cricket. the cheerleaders are for pakistani viewership. :P

brown cheerleaders dont like to cheerlead in front of white guys. :)

in my country they come to see the cricket. the cheerleaders are for pakistani viewership. :P

brown cheerleaders dont like to cheerlead in front of white guys. :)

No really, IPL rely on indian crowds and indian viewers jo pagloon ki tra sab kuch shour k stadium ki taraf bhagtey hein cricket ka kaam sun k :p:D

come on we know even your director take those gori white girls in film industry who cannot even speak hindi or dont know abc of acting but get role in film industry because of their gori chumri katrina, **** star sunny leaone, nargis fakiri etc

But we know indian miss Pakistani players in IPL :p:D

Most Indians admire Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib. I'm not sure if any in the current crop is as popular. Afridi used to be liked here, but that changed after his comments following the world cup defeat.

Most Indians admire Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib. I'm not sure if any in the current crop is as popular. Afridi used to be liked here, but that changed after his comments following the world cup defeat.

you forgot the spinners saqlian, mushtaq, and ajmal

there are few good bowlers in team like irfan, junaid etc although it will take sometime to polish their skills but boht these bowlsers performed well against india in recent tour

No really, IPL rely on indian crowds and indian viewers jo pagloon ki tra sab kuch shour k stadium ki taraf bhagtey hein cricket ka kaam sun k :p:D

come on we know even your director take those gori white girls in film industry who cannot even speak hindi or dont know abc of acting but get role in film industry because of their gori chumri katrina, **** star sunny leaone, nargis fakiri etc

indian viewers are the cake, but nothing wrong in attracting the crumbs of pak viewership. thora chillar is always welcome.(we all have baniya mentality )
i dont know, probably these white girls like to dance for indians/bollywood..

ps.. just leave it.. im trolling. take it with a pinch of salt. go to sleep.

you forgot the spinners saqlian, mushtaq, and ajmal

there are few good bowlers in team like irfan, junaid etc although it will take sometime to polish their skills but boht these bowlsers performed well against india in recent tour

Performing against India is the key for a heavy contract in IPL. A strong opponent will always be admired and IPL franchises would naturally want to cash in. But the problem for the current generation of Pakistani cricketers is that India-Pakistan tourneys are so hard to come by. Indian public will not be able to form an opinion of Pakistani cricketers when they are not seen at play.

As I type this comment, I cannot help but think how the events of 26/11 have mothballed the impact of IPL on Indo-Pak relationship. There is an interview from Shoaib where he describes his experience from the IPL 2008 season. To have a jam-packed Eden Gardens cheer for him as he bowled against premier Indian batsmen must have been delightful indeed. A couple of more season like that would have easily made IPL rival the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom