What's new

Eight reasons why the IPL is popular in Pakistan

Wonder in which parallel universe the writer lives in. Because as far as I know Turkish dramas have far better ratings this IPL.

ET with its typical BS again.

Only place where IPL is famous is TV electronics market where TV dealers usually tune into sports channels to show quality of the TV to its customers. :P

Wah wah.... so according to youy the tv dealers (who are Pakistanis BTW) are so dumb that they play IPL (a bullshi..t according to you) to attract customers and display the tv quality?? :omghaha:

agreed...in fact this young breed is behaving like idiots...Aggression should be there...however not in gestures....Gambhir and Kohli both needs to be banned for couple of matches...

i say just learn from sachin , he works so hard even at 40 , and whenever he scores a century , he thanks god and his father...
people in india are mad about sachin not just because of his records , they like him because he is so humble and down to earth , something which kohli should learn .

May be amongst die hard cricket enthusiasts only......otherwise I dont think that its that popular.....havnt followed IPL ever since they banned Pakistani players..now I dont even know that how many teams are there and which one is the best.

its typical indian :angel:

So what do you think can be reason for TV dealers to tune in IPL for selling their product ?? Considering IPL has very low TRP as per one of your elite member.

IPL A CRAP THING AND CRAP THINGS LIKE IPL IS NOT POPULAR IN PAKISTAN.

To be quite frankly honest, I follow the NBA far more ardently than the IPL.

India and Indians need to start playing basketball.

Wah wah.... so according to youy the tv dealers (who are Pakistanis BTW) are so dumb that they play IPL (a bullshi..t according to you) to attract customers and display the tv quality?? :omghaha:

Nobody watches IPL in Pakistan... the network ur talkin abt has its headquarters in dubai and caters to indians..

Back
Top Bottom