What's new

Eight reasons why the IPL is popular in Pakistan

Wah wah.... so according to youy the tv dealers (who are Pakistanis BTW) are so dumb that they play IPL (a bullshi..t according to you) to attract customers and display the tv quality?? :omghaha:

Well usually they tune into sports channels IPL no IPL. Doesn't matter. And they don't show sports channel to attract customers. They show sports channels to show picture quality of the TV. :lol:

which camera do you use?

AK47-Front-Right-Side.gif

I would like to see 5 foreign players in each starting lineup and then we could think about adding some Pakistani flavour

You yourself living out of Pakistan & denying the fact by a person living in Pakistan.

Facepalm moments.

Bro,

Im saying this based on hearing what people in Pakistan says AND from my experience at cricket forums with hundreds of members from Pakistan.

:)

One reason why i hate IPL is that its a piece of crap which has turned Cricket into some kind of a gambling parlour...Dance,Music,Girls,daru,Satta the list goes on and on...

One reason why i hate IPL is that its a piece of crap which has turned Cricket into some kind of a gambling parlour...Dance,Music,Girls,daru,Satta the list goes on and on...

Back
Top Bottom