What's new

Eid Mubarak To All PDF Family ...

I wish you all A very Happy Eid Mubarak , May this day bring a lot of happiness in your life ...
let us forget our differences for once , and celebrate this day together ... :smitten::pakistan::usflag::china::cheers:

@Secur @Horus @Slav Defence @Bratva @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @WAJsal @Syed.Ali.Haider @DESERT FIGHTER @ Akheilos [=141328]@nair[/USER] @SpArK @Chinese-Dragon @atatwolf @Gazi @Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @FaujHistorian @fatman17 @Zarvan @Hyperion @Armstrong @dexter @Devil Soul@Neptune @Serpentine @haman10 @levina @Icarus @MastanKhan @Jango @syedali73 @Irfan Baloch

tag others as well :)
You missed me :(
Btw Khair mubarak.

I wish you all A very Happy Eid Mubarak , May this day bring a lot of happiness in your life ...
let us forget our differences for once , and celebrate this day together ... :smitten::pakistan::usflag::china::cheers:

@Secur @Horus @Slav Defence @Bratva @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @WAJsal @Syed.Ali.Haider @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @nair @SpArK @Chinese-Dragon @atatwolf @Gazi @Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @FaujHistorian @fatman17 @Zarvan @Hyperion @Armstrong @dexter @Devil Soul@Neptune @Serpentine @haman10 @levina @Icarus @MastanKhan @Jango @syedali73 @Irfan Baloch

My tag???....... NO?
Allah kre tmhain sawaiyaan hzm na hun.....:wacko:
Yara sb ko wish kia kro........:agree:

Eid Mubarak everyone

Accept this high calorie cake pic from my side
Enjoy
cheese.jpg

Eid Mubarak too all:tup: great general Raheel Sahib celebrating Eid in Wazirstan with front combat jawans please remember them in your prayers as well as all Pakistan.
@WebMaster and team Eid Mubarak to you all too:tup:

@Secur @Horus @Slav Defence @Bratva @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @WAJsal @Syed.Ali.Haider @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @nair @SpArK @Chinese-Dragon @atatwolf @Gazi @Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @FaujHistorian @fatman17 @Zarvan @Hyperion @Armstrong @dexter @Devil Soul@Neptune @Serpentine @haman10 @levina @Icarus @MastanKhan @Jango @syedali73 @Irfan Baloch

You havent tag me either

Anyway eid mubarak to whole Muslim community around the world may ALLAH brinv happiness to ur life ameen

After coming back from Eid prayer
View attachment 238589 View attachment 238590 View attachment 238591

Happy Eid Mubarak to every one.
Dear feel sad for u but remember their us no holiday of thiefs so secure ur propert first and THANK ALLAH ur safe too

Eid Mubarak Pakustan,India,Bangladesh & all the word.
Be happy
Spread Happiness
Regards

After coming back from Eid prayer
View attachment 238589 View attachment 238590 View attachment 238591

Happy Eid Mubarak to every one.
Last year i was going to Rawalpindi from Islamabad on Eid day and there were these boys who were throwing some stuff at cars entering the under pass at Muree road and they broke, God knows how many cars windscreens including ours and at that moment my 6 year old nephew sitting at the back seat said "Kia huwa sheesha toota, hum tu nahi tootay na" So just be at peace that you and your family members were not harmed and enjoy the rest of your EID.

Eid Mubarak to one and all!!! Enjoy guys!!! I'll be gorging on biriyanis :-)

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

EID MUBARAK every one MAY ALLAH accept our fasting and bring peace prosperity and love for Islam among entire Muslim Ummah. Ameen

Eid Mubarak to you too brother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom