What's new

'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical religious fanatics. You can find millions of sites if you want to learn but you chooses to be a blind.
O dear GOD! Did you bother reading what you posted or just saw the title and went crazy?

Lets show you how stupid you sound:

1st "article" is from Boundless - Cloud Powered Education No idea in which language of india that equates to a journal (esp with the edit button next to the "article" so any tom dick and harry from india can come and edit it and claim whatever they believe but lets go with the mentality:

The age of fossils can be determined using radiocarbon dating (also known as carbon-14 dating), stratigraphy, and biostratigraphy.

• Determining the ages of fossils is an important step in mapping out how life evolved across geologic time.
  • The study of stratiography enables scientists to determine the age of a fossil if they know the age of layers of rock that surround it.
  • Biostratiography enables scientists to match rocks with particular fossils to other rocks with those fossils to determine age.
  • Paleontology seeks to map out how life evolved across geologic time. A substantial hurdle is the difficulty of working out fossil ages.
  • Scientists use carbon dating when determining the age of fossils that are less than 60,000 years old and composed of organic materials such as wood or leather.

Source: Boundless. “Carbon Dating and Estimating Fossil Age.” Boundless Biology. Boundless, 21 Jul. 2015. Retrieved 22 Jul. 2015 from Carbon Dating and Estimating Fossil Age

So what have you learnt? The age of a fossil does that prove evolution? NO it proves some fossils were found in this age and that age...

• half-life
    time required for half of the nuclei in a sample of a specific isotope to undergo radioactive decay
  • radiocarbon dating
    a method of estimating the age of an artifact or biological vestige based on the relative amounts of the different isotopes of carbon present in a sample
  • stratigraphy
    the study of rock layers and the layering process (stratification)
Next time a dog finds a bone after carbon dating go it is prove of evolution!

Prove of evolution is a continuous fossil records which dont exist hence the term missing link...

2ndly, recent discoveries not in 2001 articles (from an education resource for people like you) shows new fossils which question ALOT of what scientists have gotten people like you excited about....

Had you said carbon dating was a method to determine age of fossils which shows us some of the ancient fossils in record I would know you have some basic knowledge but saying BS like carbon dating PROVES evolution is not even laughable but pure stupidity!

Or it would have been buried or burnt by the wonderful examples of human beings in the Middle East like ISIS. At least in Britain, it's preserved.
Both are same the difference is past and present, the count in all fields old dark ages of Christianity can't defeat what ISIS dogs are doing, Azizam next time come up with a sense able comparison.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Read the history and I'm not defending this era mis guided religious fundos
The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition

Both are same the difference is past and present, the count in all fields old dark ages of Christianity can't defeat what ISIS dogs are doing, Azizam next time come up with a sense able comparison. View attachment 239929 View attachment 239930
View attachment 239931 View attachment 239933
Read the history and I'm not defending this era mis guided religious fundos
The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition
Completely irrelevant to my post. What I said was if those fragments stayed where they were then they wouldn't have been preserved and you bring a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with my post.

Completely irrelevant to my post. What I said was if those fragments stayed where they were then they wouldn't have been preserved and you bring a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with my post.
Nonsense oh yea! You bring a crap to compare what I post and bring ISSI from nothing related what were we discussing SO what was your point Defending England? or an off topic post? Now make your mind what actually you wanna share Azizam;)

dude you need some special treatment :)

ALLAH (SWT) says in Surah Al Hijr Verse 9

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and
indeed, We will be its guardian."

Not a single muslim required a proof from Angrez, its for non muslims.

Or it would have been buried or burnt by the wonderful examples of human beings in the Middle East like ISIS. At least in Britain, it's preserved.
You think libraries were not burnt where the Templar knights marched?

Calm down folks....

Anyway, it was heartwarming watching the BBC report at ten o'clock today that preliminary readings show that the copy seems to completely in-line with today's copies.
They say the scribe would have met the Prophet, certainly seen him preach etc.

Calm down folks....

Anyway, it was heartwarming watching the BBC report at ten o'clock today that preliminary readings show that the copy seems to completely in-line with today's copies.
They say the scribe would have met the Prophet, certainly seen him preach etc.
Off course it's same another proof of Islam being truth by the way better to close this thread members are going to troll here

Has this manuscript been compared to other later texts to prove that #1 is true?

It was customary for rich tycoons in those days to sponsor such trips and other similar academic and discovery endeavors.
it has been checked and compared with the contemporary quran

Certainly Islam and Shia sect is the only true religion at this time.

World's oldest Quran written by Imam Ali (PBUH) [writter of Quran/کاتب الوحي] found in November 2014:

World’s oldest Quran discovered and may be linked to Imam Ali | Communities Digital News

keep your Sectarian shit out of this thread ok ?
here we are Talking about Quran , which is bigger than Imam Ali or even Prophet Muhammad PBUH ..
Quran that is word of Allah ... Allah means Allah not Imam Ali ? so keep that out of here ..
and try to put some positive here ..

keep your Sectarian shit out of this thread ok ?
here we are Talking about Quran , which is bigger than Imam Ali or even Prophet Muhammad PBUH ..
Quran that is word of Allah ... Allah means Allah not Imam Ali ? so keep that out of here ..
and try to put some positive here ..
Chill out.....
I said prophet read Quran which was inspiring to him by Jabrael and Imam Ali write. That's what I meant by کاتب الوحي

Chill out.....
I said prophet read Quran which was inspiring him by Jabrael and Imam Ali write. That's what I meant by کاتب الوحي

Certainly Islam and Shia sect is the only true religion at this time.

this is what you write , you are true , or other ... only Allah knows , dont create this sectarian divide , or else mark my words here , when you guys go to hell , Imam Ali will chop off your heads with his own hands . to create divide among the Muslim ..
first read the thread , and see what people are discussing and than write ..
i have no personal grudge against Shia or anyone but , keep the Sectarian divide at bay ... at least in threads about Quran or Prophet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom