What's new

Eid Mubarak To All PDF Family ...

Id mubarak to all pakistani friends.
namaste hari bhai .... what about eid greetings to indian members :azn:

I wish you all A very Happy Eid Mubarak , May this day bring a lot of happiness in your life ...
let us forget our differences for once , and celebrate this day together ... :smitten::pakistan::usflag::china::cheers:

@Secur @Horus @Slav Defence @Bratva @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz @Pakistani Exile @WAJsal @Syed.Ali.Haider @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @nair @SpArK @Chinese-Dragon @atatwolf @Gazi @Leader @Jazzbot @TankMan @FaujHistorian @fatman17 @Zarvan @Hyperion @Armstrong @dexter @Devil Soul@Neptune @Serpentine @haman10 @levina @Icarus @MastanKhan @Jango @syedali73 @Irfan Baloch

tag others as well :)
Happy eid to all PDF members and you bro ... thanks

Happy Eid al-Fitr to all Muslims of PDF. :-)

Why would someone wants to do it specifically on the day of Eid?

Good that you say so, saade, as I wrote about it yesterday in a piece about socio-cooperative terrorism
using the difference between normal Muslims like you guys everywhere showing rejoicing, reuniting,
sending delicate images as greetings, exchanging sincere wishes versus the slew of coordinated attacks
by Da'esh yesterday plus appearance of that video highlighting that once the most numerous victims in Ni-
geria were Muslims ( & Egypt ) at due time no less again as a proof that Da'esh is not Islam.

On the bright side, Eid a-Fitr is present in the Western media at level never seen before and in a tone void
of any tongue-in-cheek or reserve, with simple photo reports simple mostly. Examples : here, here, here
and here & below.
ShowImage.ashx.jpeg

Empire State Building lit green for Eid al-Fitr holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, July 17, 2015. . (photo credit:AFP PHOTO / BRIGITTE DUSSEAU)
Empire State Building in NYC lit up in green for Eid al-Fitr - International - Jerusalem Post

One may hope that such visibility of so called "good Muslims" as heard and read often will change perceptions.
And since those would be you people amongst others, have a joyous peaceful day to celebrate and
all the best to you and yours, Tay.

Happy Eid al-Fitr to all Muslims of PDF. :-)

Good that you say so, saade, as I wrote about it yesterday in a piece about socio-cooperative terrorism
using the difference between normal Muslims like you guys everywhere showing rejoicing, reuniting,
sending delicate images as greetings, exchanging sincere wishes versus the slew of coordinated attacks
by Da'esh yesterday plus appearance of that video highlighting that once the most numerous victims in Ni-
geria were Muslims ( & Egypt ) at due time no less again as a proof that Da'esh is not Islam.

On the bright side, Eid a-Fitr is present in the Western media at level never seen before and in a tone void
of any tongue-in-cheek or reserve, with simple photo reports simple mostly. Examples : here, here, here
and here & below.
View attachment 238661
Empire State Building lit green for Eid al-Fitr holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, July 17, 2015. . (photo credit:AFP PHOTO / BRIGITTE DUSSEAU)
Empire State Building in NYC lit up in green for Eid al-Fitr - International - Jerusalem Post

One may hope that such visibility of so called "good Muslims" as heard and read often will change perceptions.
And since those would be you people amongst others, have a joyous peaceful day to celebrate and
all the best to you and yours, Tay.
Thanks for your generosity. I agree with what you said. I am ashamed of what happened in Tennessee two days back. I meant to say here we are preparing to celebrate the EID and that douche bag ruined everything for us. There is always someone to ruin your day eh? I don't understand that why I have to justify for someone's wrong doing? I have no clue what the heck that fanatic was thinking at that time. The bonehead is a perfect example of da esh. I am happy that they got rid of that scum.

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to everyone...Sorry havent been much on pdf

@Armstrong @Gufi @قناص @qamar1990 @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @HRK @Aether @Leader @انگریز @Adecypher @Jazzbot @Jungibaaz @Manticore @waz @Emmie @WebMaster @Horus @ZYXW @Hyperion @B06 @Durrak @!eon @krash @salarsikander @RescueRanger @Zarvan @yesboss @Xeric @Slav Defence @Sage @Wolfhound @Sheikh Rauf @Rashid Mahmood @WAJsal @Secur @Men in Green @Winchester @LonE_WolF @pakdefender @JonAsad @hunter_hunted @Norwegian @liontk @aks18 @Side-Winder @Bamxa @Bratva @Desert Fox @S.U.R.B. @PWFI @Irfan Baloch @That Guy @Taygibay @waleed3601 @Malik Abdullah @NaMaloom @Junaid B @474474 @A.M. @BLACKEAGLE @Rajput_Pakistani @Pakistani shaheens @Pukhtoon @p(-)0ENiX @engineer saad @Skywalker @Pakistanisage @BATMAN @RazorMC @Jaanbaz @EAK @Mr.Meap @Abu Zolfiqar @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Areesh @B+ Dracula @TankMan @nomi007 @LoveIcon @farhan_9909 @ACE OF THE AIR @Bilal. @Loki @Djinn @farhanalee7 @ajpirzada @ghazi52 @IrbiS @pk_baloch @Darth Vader @al-Hasani @Umair Nawaz @Pakistan life @graphican @haman10 @Hiptullha @Serpentine @Marshmallow @The-Authority @KingMamba @Atanz @war khan @salmanACCA @WaLeEdK2 @Ulla @S.Y.A @Panther 57 @Jango @A.Rafay @Indus Falcon @Donatello @Psychic @TheOccupiedKashmir @Devil Soul @Crypto @Major Sam @Strigon @coffee_cup @Green Arrow @BDforever @Spring Onion @xenon54 @Neptune @Saifullah Sani @Pboy @khanboy007 @Hakan @airmarshal @cb4 @Cheetah786 @macnurv @DiehardPakNerd @DRaisinHerald @ejaz007 @FunkyGen @GIANTsasquatch @Rabzon @SHAMK9 @parkour guy @rockstar08 @Pak47 @nana41 @chauvunist @Muhammad Omar @Azad-Kashmiri @Sage @Targon @dexter @Sinan @Mugwop @Patriots @Arooj Khan @fakhre mirpur @Luftwaffe @SOHEIL @Pakistani Exile @VelocuR @Gunsnroses @Imran Khan @Jaansher @Indos @Windjammer @Raja.Pakistani @ghazaliy2k @fawwaxs @Sulman Badshah @Al Bhatti @Mad_Scientist @mr42O @T-123456 @forcetrip @faisal6309 @DESERT FIGHTER @Color_Less_Sky @batmannow @karakoram @I FLY HIGH @Developereo @balixd @Arsalan @Lone Shooter
@slapshot @Fawad Mahsud @Dr. Stranglove @Basel @AsianUnion

Eid-Mubarak-Wallpaper-1.jpg

77894-o.jpg

eid-mubarak-maria2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom