What's new

Egypt's parliament approves sending troops abroad to defend national security

All hails to dear @Ceylal
My dear sir, i Remember you once criticized others for their support for GIA. Interestingly Algerian gov has also expressed support for GNA!. I thought things in Algerian side would be different. It leaves me confused. Don't you feel the Heat already? GIA can be revived if Libya falls, you know what I mean. Please correct me If i were wrong.
The GIA and the military branch of the FIS was laminated in 1990..Algeria was the only country that defeated fundamentalist islam...It was the political side that didn't follow..and the coming of Bouteflika made it worse...Remnant of El Qaida, were entertained by him as a counterweight to control the masses..Boutef is dying and there a change , a big change going on in Algeria..We have a new President and a new Army Chief..and the latter has no tolerance for those wahabi wannabi..be it terrorist or arab rulers..
Algeria's armed forces has already warned the Turcs and the Egyptians and their coalition...For the time being, beside the usual casserole noises, both have got the message..
For the mercenaries Turcs or Russians..those are the easiest things to get rid of..because no military rules applies to them..and Geneva code doesn't cover them...

Accurate description of Erdogan

What beef do pakistanis have with egypt ...
Have i been missing history lessons ...

What does it have to do with Pakistan?? Or maybe u cant comprehend the fact that Pakistan is a free country and each and every citizen have the right to express his feelings and affiliations? Ull find iranian supporter pakistanis, iranian haters, saudi supporters, saudi haters, Turkey supporters n Turkey haters. Its called freedom of speech and expression, something the arab world is mostly oblivious to.
Now on a personal level, i absolutely love Egyptian people and respect them and supported their democratic rights, which were trampled by sisi. I am also sure the Egyptian ppl will rise against this sweaty puppy and become free.

What does it have to do with Pakistan?? Or maybe u cant comprehend the fact that Pakistan is a free country and each and every citizen have the right to express his feelings and affiliations? Ull find iranian supporter pakistanis, iranian haters, saudi supporters, saudi haters, Turkey supporters n Turkey haters. Its called freedom of speech and expression, something the arab world is mostly oblivious to.
Now on a personal level, i absolutely love Egyptian people and respect them and supported their democratic rights, which were trampled by sisi. I am also sure the Egyptian ppl will rise against this sweaty puppy and become free.
Well..if you absolutely love Egyptian people and respect them and supported their democratic rights..then you should know that almost 30 million of them protested against Morsi..and their choice was Sissi..
Jealousy is eating up some hearts because of his achievements for Egypt..so don't fall in that trap yourself..

Last edited:
Well..if you absolutely love Egyptian people and respect them and supported their democratic rights..then you should know that almost 30 million of them protested against Morsi..and their choice was Sissi..
Jealousy is eating up some hearts because of his achievements for Egypt..so don't fall in that trap yourself..

Did u count them? Did u give morsi one term to atleast see how he performs? Did u even let democracy flourish abit? Who r u fooling?? We have seen our share of dictators and they also used to win elections with 90 to 95℅ majority. I have lived with Egyptians in UK and i know well. I hope the people of egypt get a chance to rule again.

Did u count them? Did u give morsi one term to atleast see how he performs? Did u even let democracy flourish abit? Who r u fooling?? We have seen our share of dictators and they also used to win elections with 90 to 95℅ majority. I have lived with Egyptians in UK and i know well. I hope the people of egypt get a chance to rule again.
You are just fooling yourself, because you don't really know the Egyptians..They have toppled 2 presidents ..one because he stayed too long and the other one because he wanted to change the constitution on his own.. that is what a dictator is.. so the people of Egypt are already ruling.. but you don't know the facts..And you can google the manifestations and the number of participants.. so get your facts right before talking from thin air here..

Few of your air tankers will be easily shot down by Egypt around its border in a matter of hours and you will end up with no air force at all, since your F-16s cannt do anything in Lybia without air refueling :lol: On other hand all Lybian and Egyptian airspace is fully controlled by Egyptian air force, S-300 and Buks. Sinking your ships is not any problem for Egypt also.
Learn something about military matters.

I already knew MMM-E would soon post one of his "replies" to this as soon as I saw it.....I wasn't wrong :lol:

:rofl: ...clever my friend

Bullshit! You mean to tell us that the one slaughtered in Tahrir place were suicidal and loved Sissi's thugs bullets...Those died for an Egypt that would be theirs not Sissi's...

Back
Top Bottom