What's new

Egypt's new constitution legalises sex with dead wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Egypt the same country from where that 'woman allowed to breastfeed coworkers' Fatwa came from?

Even that was rejected by most Islamic scholars from the Islamic World as well as the Egyptian people, so what makes these indians (who are jumping up and down in joy) think that this ridiculous law will pass if the ones before it didn't?

Your seriously mistaken. This is horrible, this is not how I would want my mum, sisters or my gf to be treated. I posted this, after seeing this on a western source, and then a muslim source.

You seen to have a agenda against the person flag who is telling you the news.

It is true .. it is not passed yet but under consideration ...
Don't know what is going in Egypt.. they have many other important issues to take care ... Their economy is in perish and unemployment is sky rocket.. with new government tourist industry is in dark ages..

Its a hoax IMO. The Egyptians that i know are pretty liberal and granted knowing 5 people doesnt mean you know a whole country, this just doesnt sound right to me. Hopefully i am right ...

Better yet, look at his user name and forum posts, most of which are always in favor of india, not to mention he is a confirmed indian, it's pretty obvious.

Yes, my guess is that an Indian American working for Samsung in Seoul, who knows Korean language and can read Korean news papers. But good knowledge of Korean history, I have to admit. This kind of guy would be valuable intelligence asset for RAW.

Was Egypt the same country from where that 'woman allowed to breastfeed coworkers' Fatwa came from?

Even that was rejected by most Islamic scholars from the Islamic World as well as the Egyptian people, so what makes these indians (who are jumping up and down in joy) think that this ridiculous law will pass if the ones before it didn't?

lol yeah
there was also a fatwa that said women shouldn't touch or look at cucumbers, bananas and carrots because it gives them sexual thoughts. I think that was either Egypt of Saudi.

Its a hoax IMO. The Egyptians that i know are pretty liberal and granted knowing 5 people doesnt mean you know a whole country, this just doesnt sound right to me. Hopefully i am right ...

correct observation, because Egypt is actually one of THE most conservtive countries on earth. I'm too lazy to gather all the different data I've seen about the country, but this should give you a good picture.

jki5mzo1weomrxvyhpcsxa.png

lol yeah
there was also a fatwa that said women shouldn't touch or look at cucumbers, bananas and carrots because it gives them sexual thoughts. I think that was either Egypt of Saudi.
That's just plain weird.

correct observation, because Egypt is actually one of THE most conservtive countries on earth. I'm too lazy to gather all the different data I've seen about the country, but this picture should give you a good picture.

Egypt used to be a very, how they say it in the West, "liberal" country back in the 60's and 70's, to the extent women didn't wear Hijabs rather mini skirts, much like Iran of the Shah era.

No that was Saudi Arabia..these mullahs dont haven iota of scientific knowledge yet they demand the right to rule people and in the name of islam they want to take the complete society back to bow and arrow days.

lol yeah

correct observation, because Egypt is actually one of THE most conservtive countries on earth. I'm too lazy to gather all the different data I've seen about the country, but this should give you a good picture.

woman may legally belong to a man in one of two ways; by continuing marriage or temporary marriage. In the former, theduration of the marriage need not be specified; in the latter, it must be stipulated, for example, that it is for a period of an hour, a day, amonth, a year, or more.

Marriage, whether continuing or temporary, must be sealed by areligious formula spoken either by the woman or by the man, or by one of their representatives.

"If a woman authorizes someone to marry her to a man for a period of ten days, for example, without specifying the exact date, the manmay contract the marriage at his pleasure, but if the woman hasspecified a precise day and hour, the formula must be spoken at thespecified time.":lol:
khomeini - The Little Green Book

No that was Saudi Arabia..these mullahs dont haven iota of scientific knowledge yet they demand the right to rule people and in the name of islam they want to take the complete society back to bow and arrow days.

I agree with you. There is nothing I hate more than those fat bearded white robe wearing a$$holes. They are so full of ignorance that they it even seeps out of them into everyone and everything around them. They should be gathered around and put on a rocket and sent to a galaxy far far away.

woman may legally belong to a man in one of two ways; by continuing marriage or temporary marriage. In the former, theduration of the marriage need not be specified; in the latter, it must be stipulated, for example, that it is for a period of an hour, a day, amonth, a year, or more.

Marriage, whether continuing or temporary, must be sealed by areligious formula spoken either by the woman or by the man, or by one of their representatives.

"If a woman authorizes someone to marry her to a man for a period of ten days, for example, without specifying the exact date, the manmay contract the marriage at his pleasure, but if the woman hasspecified a precise day and hour, the formula must be spoken at thespecified time.":lol:

All those religious nutjobs disgust me equally.

Because that's akin to saying a man can have sex with a dead person and women can't eat bananas.

wahabi logic is

philosoraptor-meme-generator-pure-amazing-d9ddbf.jpg

Folks, please take it easy on the sectarian fights. It helps outsiders and enemies to take advantage. Note who started this thread.

lol yeah

This is the mentality of arabs now a days..Pu_ssy or Hijab

They have forgotten the lessons of Islam and Prophet in rationality and using their grey matter as "ashraf al Makhloqat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom