What's new

Egypt's new constitution legalises sex with dead wives

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the mentality of arabs..Pu_ssy or Hijab

It is about time we take our country back from those idiots who think they have the right to control us because they have a few hairs on their face. We are educated people now and the young Saudi generation is distancing itself more and more from religion and this is very apparent. Why??? Because they know that what they are being taught and what these people are saying are the highest form of stupidity and ignorance. Education is enough to destroy those fanatics and it is working very well. Just wait until our generation is in control of things.

Elaborate???? :what:

He means those religious nut jobs only see Women as a sex object and nothing more and I agree with him. They are oozing of ignorance to the extreme.

The young Saudi generation wants to make airplanes not get bounded with religion.
Saudi students' imagination gets wings - Arab News

It is about time we take our country back from those idiots who think they have the right to control us because they have a few hairs on their face. We are educated people now and the young Saudi generation is distancing itself more and more from religion and this is very apparent. Why??? Because they know that what they are being taught and what these people are saying are the highest form of stupidity and ignorance. Education is enough to destroy those fanatics and it is working very well. Just wait until our generation is in control of things.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think Saudis can follow Islam and become a educated and progressive nation/society?

Or does one have to abandon one for the other?

He means those religious nut jobs only see Women as a sex object and nothing more and I agree with him. They are oozing of ignorance to the extreme.

Oh, ok, thanks. For a minute i thought somebozo was bashing Arabs and i'm thinking "what happened to him today?".

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think Saudis can follow Islam and become a educated and progressive nation/society?

Or does one have to abandon one for the other?

Oh, ok, thanks. For a minute i thought somebozo was bashing Arabs and i'm thinking "what happened to him today?".

I think the keyword here is "Free". Being shackled with no matter what it is will bring you down. And it will come a moment when you want to fly and you will hate those shackles and so you will find yourself trying to get away from them.

Not that I am saying that Islam is the reason for this. However I am saying how Islam is being used.

No not really.

HEre is a muslim source, which is 2 days old.

Egypt The womens are currently fighting for this.

Do you agree with everything "Muslim" sources write about India or Israel?:what:

None of the outrageous claims in the "Muslim" source can be substantiated, so even you're waving with the predicate "Muslim", it does not give you any credibility.

When I read this story 2 days ago, the first thing I did was try to confirm it by checking the sources, since I do not blindly accept anything written on the internet, unlike many.

Even though Necrophilia is a ghastly practice, but it's their country. So let them be, indians should focus on putting their house in order first, where bestiality is considered sacred.

Even though Necrophilia is a ghastly practice, but it's their country. So let them be, indians should focus on putting their house in order first, where bestiality is considered sacred.

How ignorant can you be? How exactly is beastiality considered sacred in India? :hitwall:

Ooo Ya ... Well see this dan

Last edited by a moderator:
l
jki5mzo1weomrxvyhpcsxa.png

800px-WorldMapLiteracy2011.png

This explains a lot...

Yes, my guess is that an Indian American working for Samsung in Seoul, who knows Korean language and can read Korean news papers. But good knowledge of Korean history, I have to admit. This kind of guy would be valuable intelligence asset for RAW.

And RAW is using him to promote Korean national interest on a defence forum???

Classical Bangladeshi logic but Height of Insanity according to Home sapiens.Bangladeshis regards RAW as their GOD.

If this allegedly Indian american knows Korean which would be at least his third language with each language in completely different script along with the knowledge of culture and history of three different countries,he may be having more IQ than your whole Khandaan combined.

On Topic:

The topic is troll.

This thread was already discussed to death and similar threads deleted by Moderators. Why you do not research before creating a new thread. Read the news again... Egypt denied this rumour in the same news

But sources inside the Egyptian Embassy in London have said the claims were 'completely false', 'forbidden in Islam' and 'could never imagine it happening'.

The source said the proposal, if it even existed, had not reached the parliament - although it was also admitted it could be the work of an extremist politician.

Although not officially rebutted, the claims that someone inside Egypt could introduce such a law provoked widespread scepticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom