What's new

Egyptians want more Islam in politics: Poll

maybe they want a party like Turkey's AKP

The AKP is Islamic in nature yet conservative in their policy making(with some undertones). This is because Turkey has a set of walls that keep the country from turning into Iran. I am not sure what type of constitution or laws Egypt has in place but to have a government like the AKP in office you need considerable checks and balances as to keep the countries integrate in place. This is probably why Mubarak will serve out the rest of his term so he can keep stability.

I see your clueless and now your trolling. emoticon spamming isn't a valid form of argument just so you know.

lol you are the clueless.you support militant secularism thats why i enjoyed making fun of you.

dont hear it from me but turkey isnt secular,its never been.:agree:

we have "diyanet" and we appoint sunni imams in there (an official part of our state).

look my friend islam can never be 100% isolated from the state.its against its nature.now AKP is trying to convince Kurds that we are all muslim ummah and must get our act together.Also Mr.Davutoglu has an understanding of islamic brotherhood and reel-politik.our foreign policy is both realist and islamist.

even ataturk couldnt isolate islam completely.thats why he founded " diyanet":agree:

lol you are the clueless.you support militant secularism thats why i enjoyed making fun of you.

You don't even know Turkish history. Nor have you put forth any type of valid argument.

dont hear it from me but turkey isnt secular,its never been.:agree:

we have "diyanet" and we appoint sunni imams in there (an official part of our state).

Let me try to educate you once again like i did on the previous topic. The Diyanet has no play in affairs of the state. It oversees to the religious needs of Turks. Similar to what the pope does and they are quite progressive even though Erdogan and AKP are trying to change that.

look my friend islam can never be 100% isolated from the state.its against its nature.now AKP is trying to convince Kurds that we are all muslim ummah and must get our act together.Also Mr.Davutoglu has an understanding of islamic brotherhood and reel-politik.our foreign policy is both realist and islamist.

even ataturk couldnt isolate islam completely.thats why he founded " diyanet":agree:

The AKP is trying to make the Kurdish issue about religion when it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Maybe they need some education too on the Kurdish movement in the late 70s and the formation of the PKK which both had nothing to do with religion. Saying we are Muslims and come together doesn't make issues go away like the AKP believe.

Look troll no one ever said Islam or any religion can't have any play in society. That is not possible in today's world. However It can and has had zero play in state affairs both in Turkey and many other countries.

Now i am not going to turn this thread into a discussion on Turkish Politics.

If Egypt wants a progressive government they need to be careful with how they go about doing it and you need to go back to school seeing as i am going to have to charge you for educating you on the reality of issues. Idk what lead you to have such a obtuse understanding but even watching the daily news in Turkey should provide your with the necessary understanding to put forth a productive argument with minimal emoticons involved. I won't indulge in this argument any further i have made my point already.

Let me try to educate you once again like i did on the previous topic.

you are hilarious.:lol: enlighten us with your light:yahoo:

look my kemalist-brained,ignorant friend...all you do is spouting kemalist BS.

you are saying that "diyanet" is founded to oversee Turks religious needs.and you want me to respect you?

only SUNNİ İMAMS and only sunni-islam is acceptable in our state..and thats not secularism go learn some sh.it and later you may educate people.pfffff

By the way, it would be good for Pakistan in long-term, if Egypt mess of chaos in order to keep US and Israel busy.

im sure they dont want to become like iran but they would love to have more islamist policy.

Mixing religion with State will surely come to conflict. It is very simple: when it comes to serious problems, who should they listen to??? Religious mullahs/ayatollahs or the state ???

Mustafa Kemal is a wise guy and should be respected.

He led Turkey into modern era and Turkey should thank him for not having those religious mess in other part of Muslim countries for most of the time. Of course, the trend in Turkey nowadays is not that clear either.

I really hope we can have more moderate Muslim in the world so that those religious fanatics/radicals will die out. We all need a better life. At least, your own Muslim's Sunni and Shiite should stop fighting each other.

Generally speaking, there won't be much progress for Muslim world if you are still divided and continue to have such broad support for those fanatics/radicals.

Indeed we need more leaders in Muslim world like Mustafa Kemal, Gamal Abdel Nasser, Anwar El Sadat.

Mixing religion with State will surely come to conflict. It is very simple: when it comes to serious problems, who should they listen to??? Religious mullahs/ayatollahs or the state ???

fair question..im not talking about a religious-based state..im talking about,when policy-making the values of the public should be taken into account..when you guys hear "islam" all you understand is İran.

so of course,state will be the biggest authority...

Mustafa Kemal is a wise guy and should be respected.

He led Turkey into modern era and Turkey should thank him for not having those religious mess in other part of Muslim countries.

I really hope we can have more moderate Muslim in the world so that those religious fanatics/radicals will die out. We all need a better life. At least, your own Muslim's Sunni and Shiite should stop fighting each other.

islamic radicalism is caused by imperialism.its not about being moderate..if you get bullied then you get radicalized..

and about Mustafa Kemal...its way too long story.

fair question..im not talking about a religious-based state..im talking about,when policy-making the values of the public should be taken into account..when you guys hear "islam" all you understand is İran.

so of course,state will be the biggest authority...

But in some part of Muslim Countries, State is smaller.

In some part of Muslim Countries, it is not that clear.

Of course, in some part of Muslin Countries, State still is bigger, like Turkey.

But in some part of Muslim Countries, State is smaller.

In some part of Muslim Countries, it is not that clear.

Of course, in some part of Muslin Countries, State still is bigger, like Turkey.

I would love to see Turkish style democracy in all muslim countries..if they give freedom to them then their understanding of islam will be more rational and moderate.Thats all im saying in summary.

islamic radicalism is caused by imperialism.its not about being moderate..if you get bullied then you get radicalized..

and about Mustafa Kemal...its way too long story.

The problem is that imperialism is the past. If you Muslim countries keep producing those kinds of radicals, you will lose all outside Muslim world. In the world, Muslim is still the minority anyway. There are countries with different beliefs or non-believers.

Radicalization will cause huge problems for every Muslims, not only the Muslims in Muslim Countries, but those residing in secular Countries.

I would love to see Turkish style democracy in all muslim countries..if they give freedom to them then their understanding of islam will be more rational and moderate.Thats all im saying in summary.

Same here.

I would like to see full equal rights granted to women at first. Whoever has done harm to women should be seriously punished.

The problem is that imperialism is the past. If you Muslim countries keep producing those kinds of radicals, you will lose all outside Muslim world. In the world, Muslim is still the minority anyway. There are countries with different beliefs or non-believers.

Radicalization will cause huge problems for every Muslims, not only the Muslims in Muslim Countries, but those residing in secular Countries.

imperialism didnt past my friend..it never did..they invented a new style,called neo-imperialism..if you invade their country,you gave them no choice but getting radicalized.

whatever im very tired right now,thanks for the conversation;).

Back
Top Bottom