What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

Establishment of the largest pool of agricultural greenhouses in the world in Egypt on an area of 30 km2

c9380ab9ed16658b3e7ffcf696de2310.jpg

China has started to set up the worlds largest 30-square-kilometer, 400-million-dollar agricultural farm with the help of more than 80 factories in China, the state-run China International Television Network said.

Sinomakh Heavy Industries has started setting up the worlds largest gathering of greenhouses in Egypt to grow vegetables in desert and arid lands, the network said in a video report.

The report confirmed that the project has been agreed between the Egyptian and Chinese governments since last July, where more than 80 Chinese factories are equipped for this task. For his part, Sun Juhing, sales manager of the company said that the company is working around the clock to send the needs of the establishment of the giant greenhouse in Egypt.

http://cementegypt.com/en/category-...he-world-in-Egypt-on-an-area-of-30-kilos.html

@Gomig-21
You want to laugh?

In response to this: http://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/1255057

وسع بعيد يا عم .. أنت وهو فين أردوغان أبن الكلاب يوريني نفسه
biggrin.png.66fe7fe0160f9e343f56e5bc69cc7861.png

f6cf74e5-f35a-45a3-a63c-edc2eb4e5a1a.png

بترول وغاز أيه اللي جاي يدور عليه في منطقتنا ده أحنا نطرقبها على دماغه
tongue.png.611e218ab91fb45cea107aec2368d469.png

@Gomig-21
You want to laugh?

In response to this: http://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/1255057

وسع بعيد يا عم .. أنت وهو فين أردوغان أبن الكلاب يوريني نفسه
biggrin.png.66fe7fe0160f9e343f56e5bc69cc7861.png

f6cf74e5-f35a-45a3-a63c-edc2eb4e5a1a.png

بترول وغاز أيه اللي جاي يدور عليه في منطقتنا ده أحنا نطرقبها على دماغه
tongue.png.611e218ab91fb45cea107aec2368d469.png

Hahaha love the pic! I've been following this pretty closely. I was living in Cyprus in 1972-74. Kelab khawalaat ma3araseen. We'll see what happens.

Oh how cute of them, after stealing Syrian oil through their cretin minions they've got their eyes on our gas now. Should we remind them of what happened the last time we decided we've had it with their crap?..

little hint: if european powers hadn't come to their aid, the combatants of WW1 would've been one particular empire short of the full set. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh how cute of them, after stealing Syrian oil through their cretin minions they've got their eyes on our gas now. Should we remind them of what happened the last time we decided we've had it with their crap?..

little hint: if european powers hadn't come to their aid, the combatants of WW1 would've been one particular empire short of the full set. :rolleyes:

Even though it took a while to start the extraction process in Zohr, Sisi's timing couldn't be better with this recent Cyprus issue. At first I was being hard on him for not moving faster on all the gas fields but there were some legalities on the EEZ that needed to be sorted out first and that actually began in the early 2000's, so they did need to get past that stage first and of course, deal with the vermin cretin scuzz and the economy which are just little issues lol. But you gotta give him credit for this one and much of the other stuff as well. Now if he can finish off Sinai once and for all, he can really concentrate on all these other heavy issues that will bring a lot to the country.

Even though it took a while to start the extraction process in Zohr, Sisi's timing couldn't be better with this recent Cyprus issue. At first I was being hard on him for not moving faster on all the gas fields but there were some legalities on the EEZ that needed to be sorted out first and that actually began in the early 2000's, so they did need to get past that stage first and of course, deal with the vermin cretin scuzz and the economy which are just little issues lol. But you gotta give him credit for this one and much of the other stuff as well. Now if he can finish off Sinai once and for all, he can really concentrate on all these other heavy issues that will bring a lot to the country.

Did you see that other thread?!.. Those Sultan's harem are so cute, threatening Egypt with their navy and some 1000 km missile that is still under development.

Me reading their huffing and puffing be like:

oh-really-thats-cute.jpg

Signing of a partnership agreement with Singapore to establish the industrial city of Kom Oshim

2018-636537256896967109-696.jpg.ae5eaba7f6486be957b6689675f04690.jpg

A working group of concerned ministries has been set up to prepare a detailed study of the project including the general plan, study of facilities, infrastructure, roads, transportation, environmental, social, economic and cost, and preparation of integrated economic studies on industrial projects to be held in cooperation with one of the world's leading specialized companies.

He added that the ministry represented by the Industrial Development Authority will contribute with the value of the land on which the project will be built and the connection of the utilities to electricity and water.
The Singapore company will contribute with the value of the construction work within the city as well as the marketing and management of the city.

The project will be located on 7,287 acres or 33 million square meters, which includes advanced industrial projects in various fields and integrated urban assembly, and provides about 300 thousand new direct jobs.

http://www.ahram.org.eg/NewsQ/636765.aspx

Did you see that other thread?!.. Those Sultan's harem are so cute, threatening Egypt with their navy and some 1000 km missile that is still under development.

Me reading their huffing and puffing be like:

oh-really-thats-cute.jpg

I saw it, bro, lol. It's fun to read the younglings and their nationalistic lunacy every once in a while. Funny how the concept that northern Cyprus is not recognized by the UN or the international community didn't even cross any of their minds lol. At least @Sharif al-Hijaz and @mahatir handled things very nicely.

I think the Sisi admin is making all the right moves when it comes to working with certain parties in the Mediterranean. The alliance with Greece has been terrific and they've been nothing but supportive in all fields, contrary to others in the neighborhood.

I saw it, bro, lol. It's fun to read the younglings and their nationalistic lunacy every once in a while. Funny how the concept that northern Cyprus is not recognized by the UN or the international community didn't even cross any of their minds lol. At least @Sharif al-Hijaz and @mahatir handled things very nicely.

I think the Sisi admin is making all the right moves when it comes to working with certain parties in the Mediterranean. The alliance with Greece has been terrific and they've been nothing but supportive in all fields, contrary to others in the neighborhood.

I wish the Turks all the best but their government has went too far in supporting terrorism and meddling in Arab affairs.

Now that Egypt found Gas... and many more later on...
Let's see what they can do with it.
Let's hope for a better future... and not like few previous guys around...

Now that Egyptian found Gas... and many more later on...
Let's see what they can do with it.
Let's hope for a better future... and not like few previous guys around...
Well, for starters, we've transformed from a country with serious energy deficiencies and constant power outages to a net exporter of energy and, soon enough, a regional hub for natural gas liquefaction industry. So I'd say we're off to a great start.

Well, for starters, we've transformed from a country with serious energy deficiencies and constant power outages to a net exporter of energy and, soon enough, a regional hub for natural gas liquefaction industry. So I'd say we're off to a great start.

Well...having it is a good thing...what doing with it...is another challenge...

Will it feed only few ppl...Will it take out a great number of Egyptians out of poverty...
Will it be used to re-shape the Educational sys...Will it be used to create more opportunity for the youth...Will it be used to push Egypt to self-sufficiency in many departments (Defense/Civil/Social etc...) or...

Many Question need to be answers...only by Actions and Results...and Time.

Back
Top Bottom