What's new

Egyptian National and Strategic Development Projects: News and Updates

Some great news.

Old news but reposted nevertheless;

Well, for starters, we've transformed from a country with serious energy deficiencies and constant power outages to a net exporter of energy and, soon enough, a regional hub for natural gas liquefaction industry. So I'd say we're off to a great start.

Yes, the start has been promising. However we will see in the long run. There is either the route of the GCC (resource rich countries that have been able to transmit this wealth to the people and society as a whole) and then you have Venezuela, Iran, many Sub-Saharan African countries, Afghanistan (yes, a country very rich in mineral resources), Central Asia etc.

With clever decisions and leadership as well as necessary economic, educational etc. reforms as well as creating a climate for foreign investment, this can be done.

Personally I am positive but I would be even more positive if the ongoing political disputes (I am sure you know what I am referring to here) were solved or if some consensus was reached.

Let us hope that brotherly and neighboring Egypt will choose the best route and even serve as a shinning example.

A strong and stable Egypt is good for the Arab world and region, especially KSA.

DVnlh41VoAEU_jl.jpg

At least @Sharif al-Hijaz and @mahatir handled things very nicely.

That guys repeating themselves.

+Do you know that egypt israel and others drilling gas from their territory an not turkeys.Not the north side of mediterrinan sea.

-No i dont know but here is glorius arabian history and infinite trillion dollar arab gpd and arabic brotherhood.

+arabic brotherhood?But qatar betrayed you.they moves with turkey.And they gave permission turkey to build a full capacity military base?

-look our glorius king salman bin son of a mother.arab population will be one billion.and here is tons of shit that not relalted the topic.

You guys can keep living in your imaginary worlds.

^

Is that cretin above by any chance a twin, sibling, cousin or dare I say uncle of that Berkant? They sound very familiar. Great entertainment though.

^

Is that cretin above by any chance a twin, sibling, cousin or dare I say uncle of that Berkant? They sound very familiar. Great entertainment though.

He is a stupid guy, Just today Terrorist armed Kurdish chicks killed over 15 Turkish soldiers and he is talking about going to war with Egypt.

That guys repeating themselves.

+Do you know that egypt israel and others drilling gas from their territory an not turkeys.Not the north side of mediterrinan sea.

-No i dont know but here is glorius arabian history and infinite trillion dollar arab gpd and arabic brotherhood.

+arabic brotherhood?But qatar betrayed you.they moves with turkey.And they gave permission turkey to build a full capacity military base?

-look our glorius king salman bin son of a mother.arab population will be one billion.and here is tons of shit that not relalted the topic.

You guys can keep living in your imaginary worlds.

You are out of touch with the world buddy, Turkey now is losing dozens of soldiers every day in Afrin fighting against lightly armed illiterate Kurdish women and your talking about going to war against Egypt and the gulf?

We wish Turkey all the best and prosperity within its own borders but we will ever accept any Turkish aggression against Egypt or Gulf countries.

The Egyptian government has drawn a red line for Turkey and your government understood the message.

Well...having it is a good thing...what doing with it...is another challenge...

Will it feed only few ppl...Will it take out a great number of Egyptians out of poverty...
Will it be used to re-shape the Educational sys...Will it be used to create more opportunity for the youth...Will it be used to push Egypt to self-sufficiency in many departments (Defense/Civil/Social etc...) or...

Many Question need to be answers...only by Actions and Results...and Time.

How is Tunisia's Foreign reserves these days?
Tunisia was growing at least 7% during the time of Ben-Ali and was doing well but since the Tunisian revolution, things have been going from worse to worse.

Do you think that Tunisian revolutionary forces are holding back Tunisian government from implementing required reforms to bring investments back to Tunisia?

The Beni Suef Cement Factory is the largest cement plant in Egypt. Six cement production lines were established and the armed forces established it in 18 months instead of 4 years. Six production lines have not yet been constructed at the same time by any manufacturer in the world, and usually begin construction of a line or two lines, and expanding it by adding the rest of the lines over many years.

5a7b7d8fca40f_.jpg.e8544eeaf1e79408d863255d2760499a.jpg

https://ar.rt.com/jucj

Are there projects in the far west / south west of the country, away from the Nile

Are there projects in the far west / south west of the country, away from the Nile
They are all over Egypt..but the emphasis was put on the Suez Area, the North-West and the South-East because of the natural resources.. but in reality projects are going on everywhere in Egypt and many more are still to come..

If they can also grow corn in Greenhouses that would be a game changer.
Corn flower represents 50% of the flower used to bake subsidized bread .

How to Grow Corn in a Greenhouse

https://www.ehow.com/how_5711725_grow-corn-greenhouse.html

They are all over Egypt..but the emphasis was put on the Suez Area, the North-West and the South-East because of the natural resources.. but in reality projects are going on everywhere in Egypt and many more are still to come..

I have seen a corn greenhouse on youtube for a farmer from Southern USA on youtube .

The Western, Southern regions and Sinai were neglected for a long time.
The focus will be on those regions, this is why the first phase of 100,000 acre greenhouse project was launched from the Western region.

Luckily Iraq has 2 major rivers running through different regions of the country from North to south and West to east which allowed it to develop major urban cities throughout Iraq . The problem in Egypt is only one river runs from south to north and most people live close to this long strip of land.

I heard Basrah has over 20 million palm trees growing famous barhi date is it true ?

I have seen a corn greenhouse on youtube for a farmer from Southern USA on youtube .

The focus will be on those regions, this is why the first phase of 100,000 acre greenhouse project was launched from the Western region.

Luckily Iraq has 2 major rivers running through different regions of the country from North to south and West to east which allowed it to develop major urban cities throughout Iraq . The problem in Egypt is only one river runs from south to north and most people live close to this long strip of land.

I heard Basrah has over 20 million palm trees growing famous barhi date is it true ?
So yes it is possible.. to answer your first question..

He is a stupid guy, Just today Terrorist armed Kurdish chicks killed over 15 Turkish soldiers and he is talking about going to war with Egypt.

You are out of touch with the world buddy, Turkey now is losing dozens of soldiers every day in Afrin fighting against lightly armed illiterate Kurdish women and your talking about going to war against Egypt and the gulf?

We wish Turkey all the best and prosperity within its own borders but we will ever accept any Turkish aggression against Egypt or Gulf countries.

The Egyptian government has drawn a red line for Turkey and your government understood the message.

How is Tunisia's Foreign reserves these days?
Tunisia was growing at least 7% during the time of Ben-Ali and was doing well but since the Tunisian revolution, things have been going from worse to worse.

Do you think that Tunisian revolutionary forces are holding back Tunisian government from implementing required reforms to bring investments back to Tunisia?
What did you expect from a Hebrew spring!? anything good for an Arab country.. the only one who has survived it really is Egypt.. by a counter-revolution..Tunisia and Libya didn't..and Syria needed Iran and Russia to save it from total collapse

This neglect (sometimes not intentional) is due to population demographics. Most of Egypt's population lives in this region of Egypt:

Along the Nile basically (lifeline of Egypt since time immortal).

Used to have that many palm trees at least prior to 1991 and the Iraq-Iran war but it has millions of palm trees like neighboring Eastern Province of KSA which is also famous for having the largest palm groves in the world (Al-Hasa, Qatif etc.) It's part of the same geo-climatic region.

I am not rejoicing due to that despite the many Turkish trolls on PDF and their annoying habit of derailing most Arab-related threads later to complain about the non-existent "Arab trolling" when we put their nonsense apart as a reply, but it shatters this "Turkish army is invincible" nonsense. The truth is (real facts on the ground) that those Arab armies many of those same people have made fun of (Iraqi Army, SAA (even though I am no great fan of them), Saudi Arabian army, UAE army, Yemeni army) have proven themselves more in recent times and fought urban battles and conducted large-scale military ops, that Turkey has simply not been doing for quite some time. I am curious to see if they would be doing any better in Yemen (I have no reason to believe so less knowing history and how the Ottomans were defeated more than once in Yemen) but if you read comments, it sounds like the Gambian army being compared with the US army. If you read PDF that is, lol.

Anyway back to more updates:

Very good. Such slums should be torn down and a new environment should be built. Most of the societal challenges emerge from such densely populated areas.

Great to see focus on youth and education.

BTW good to see the increasing focus on organic farming. @mahatir it seems that focus on this, while there in the GCC, is less than what the potential shows? In KSA most of the agriculture is still done on land and sure there is a lot of relatively fertile land but transitioning to greenhouse tech in certain regions would be a wise step.

What is the situation in UAE given the difficulties with farming/agriculture inland? The majority is probably greenhouse like in Qatar which is the "worst example" in the sense that they barely have any traditional agricultural areas due to geography.

I believe that agricultural tech, seawater desalination tech and every technology and sector related to combating arid environments is something that we need to invest billions in. Look at the success that Israel has had on this front for instance and especially China of late. Huge areas in China have turned from permanent desert to agricultural lands using pioneering tech.

So yes it is possible.. to answer your first question..

What did you expect from a Hebrew spring!? anything good for an Arab country.. the only one who has survived it really is Egypt.. by a counter-revolution..Tunisia and Libya didn't..and Syria needed Iran and Russia to save it from total collapse

Tunisia is not doing as bad. They were one of the few success stories brother in comparison with the rest. Along with the likes of Yemen until that went down you know where thanks to the Houthi terrorist cult.

@HannibalBarca will explain here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom