What's new

Egyptian courts ban all acitvity by terrorist group Hamas.

Latrun

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Order prohibiting terrorist group from operating across Gaza border in neighboring Egypt signals increase in measures to crackdown on Sinai terror; Hamas condemns ruling as "targeting the Palestinian cause."

CAIRO - An Egyptian court on Tuesday banned all activities of Hamas in Egypt, a judge said, in another sign that security forces plan to squeeze the Palestinian militant group that runs the neighboring Gaza Strip.

"The court has ordered the banning of Hamas work and activities in Egypt," the judge, who asked to remain anonymous, told Reuters.

Egyptian authorities see Hamas a major security threat, accusing the group of supporting al-Qaida-inspired Islamist insurgents in the Sinai peninsula, allegations it denies.

The court also ordered the closure of Hamas offices in Egypt, one of the judges overseeing the case told Reuters.

Great news and good to see Egypt taking its country back from all sorts of outside interferences.

Hamas sleeps with Qatar and JEWS and help keep the JEWS punch palestinians

Islamic Jihad are pure heroes never betraying the cause

@Hazzy997

Bro can u please take care if this thread while I'm gone ? Make sure the title is changed

@Hazzy997

Bro can u please take care if this thread while I'm gone ? Make sure the title is changed

This child is annoying, nobody here considers Hamas a 'terrorist' group, it's a liberation movement. Of course I'm not sure the mods will take action either way unless @Serpentine allows me to recreate a thread with more information and what it's going to mean for Gaza. :D

@haman10 come to the Arabic coffee thread you will something.

This child is annoying, nobody here considers Hamas a 'terrorist' group, it's a liberation movement. Of course I'm not sure the mods will take action either way unless @Serpentine allows me to recreate a thread with more information and what it's going to mean for Gaza. :D

@haman10 come to the Arabic coffee thread you will something.
Bro I'm studying for my Thursday exam
Inshaalah I'll be here after that

BTW: Serpentine is a mod only in our section
He has no power here . We'll be proud if u create your thread in our section , after all the national security of palestine is directly connected to ours

Good luck bro and see u in 2 days . Lol

nobody here considers Hamas a 'terrorist' group,

I hope by "here" you mean the forum.

Because in the real world, blowing up buses, cafes and firing rockets at civilians is a terrorist act and Hamas are internationally recognised by all of the EU, America and the likes of Japan, Australia etc as terrorists.

Bro I'm studying for my Thursday exam
Inshaalah I'll be here after that

BTW: Serpentine is a mod only in our section
He has no power here . We'll be proud if u create your thread in our section , after all the national security of palestine is directly connected to ours

Good luck bro and see u in 2 days . Lol
Please Irani, this does not concern the Mullah entity one bit.

This is a matter between two Arabian parties. One is Egypt, the other is Gazans (Hamas).

I hope by "here" you mean the forum.

Because in the real world, blowing up buses, cafes and firing rockets at civilians is a terrorist act and Hamas are internationally recognised by all of the EU, America and the likes of Japan, Australia etc as terrorists.
Child , we really have no time to enlighten u

Good luck with the fantasies

Child , we really have no time to enlighten u

Good luck with the fantasies
Go, go watch some more homosexuals hang in your pariah state that is rotten to the core and is the devil amongst the nations.

So why Al Sissi hate them? Hamas leaders have moved their office in Qatar and barked against Syria

Do Islamic Jihad do this?

That has nothing to do with why Egypt wants this, Hamas has offices in Lebanon, Iran, Egypt, etc....that's not the point please put the trolling aside.

This is a scheme by PA, US, and Egypt and Israel. The PA is the installed government(stooge) of Israel.

So why Al Sissi hate them? Hamas leaders have moved their office in Qatar and barked against Syria

Do Islamic Jihad do this?
Islamic Jihad are a fairly insignificant pipsqueak group of Sunnis who kiss the feet of the Mullahs.

Hamas usually keep them in check. :lol:

Hamas and Israeli Army are both terrorists for killing innocent unarmed civilians.

Egypt has a legitimate right to defend its borders and do all it can to control the Sinai.

Having warned Hamas for months, they have taken action.

As usual, the 'palestinians' miscalculated and have stabbed another one of their allies in the back.

Back
Top Bottom