What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I am aware that this is the case since you cannot read and, even if you do, you cannot comprehend. Simply because you are the product of a failed educational system that produces brainwashed, ignorant individuals. Your inability to critically evaluate the information you are provided is demonstrated by the YT channels you follow and the individuals you listen to, those government minions who make up fairytales and fictional scenarios that surpass Bollywood's action movies.
I'm a product of a failed educational system 😆 . Bro, I was the top ranking student in Thanaweya Amma in a public school and one of the top 10 ranking students in my governorate. I got a full scholarship from the German University in Cairo (Didn't pay a cent) and finished my Engineering major with an Excellent grade. I was one of the top 10 ranking students in my Uni too.

I bet you're the one with a failed education. Now Piss Off Kitty 👋

Again i will repeat, provide a single piece of evidence linking the Muslim Brotherhood to acts of terrorism. If you don't know how to provide credible sources, tell me and i will educate you about it. Your government has persecuted and imprisoned Atheists and Christians accusing them of 'joining a terrorist group", DO NOT use anything related to your Kofta regime as proof that the Muslim Brotherhood has engaged in acts of violence. The only reason your government has designated the MB as "terrorist group" is for them to persecute their political opponents, or in some cases, businessmen who refuse to "give up some rice" to the military mafia, such as the case of Safwan Thabet, Juhayna's founder whom your government accused of joining and financing a "terrorist group".

So your saying the MB has never made any alliances or gave support to terrorist/jihadi organisations, that they themselves never been involved in terrorism.

The Egyptian army, Samsung investments, and an important confirmation from the Pyramids factory

Turkish defence industry do not need JV with Egypt, if i remember correct we are enemies according to Egyptians. What happened to that 😄?

lol

And we should remain enemies as long as that clown president of yours who criticizes Sisi like the incapable horse rider he is, he can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't want to be in the same room with Sisi yet he shook his hand like his best friend at the WC in Qatar? He can kiss Sisi's behind any time he wishes as far as many of us are concerned, no personal offense, just the Turkish DICTATOR.

Israel Defense: Israel is anticipating an advanced missile deal for the Egyptian army that could upset the balance of power.

Hebrew media affiliated with the Israeli army revealed that Egypt is conducting intense negotiations to purchase the advanced European CAMM GNA missile system.

Source: RT News

Yes Indeed. The main man @The SC posted more details about the incredible AD system in a further post and the all-around much more capabilities than current mobile SAM units. The leap in tech is almost 2-1/2 times that of current systems. Credit to EGY defense lookouts keeping in contact with all these recent great systems including IRIST-SL which is also one of the best.

Looking VERY forward to all co-production with India, despite your closeness with Israel. I have not doubt that our EAF commanders have taken that VERY seriously and have made preparation to avoid any valuable transfer of info to the Jews. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the local Tejas production come to fruition.

come on guys, try a little bit hard , you can make them in house, they are very basic boats. you are more than 100 million people

You realize we're assembling the MEKO 200 plus already fabricated one of the Gowinds and are in the process of designing and building our own domestic frigates? A couple of swiftboats would be a walk in the park for Egyptian ship-building yards but these swifts are part of the US provisions through military aid, why refuse free stuff?

According to information published by the “Tactical Report” website on March 13, 2023, the Egyptian Ministry of Defense is in talks with MBDA to purchase the Modular Anti-Air Target Missile (CAMM) system.

%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9-MBDA-%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AE%D9%8A-CAMM-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-1-758x499.webp

Overall, CAMM missiles are highly capable air defense systems, providing effective protection against a range of airborne threats in a variety of operational environments.

CAMM (Joint Modular Anti-Air Missile) is a family of air defense missiles developed by MBDA, a European missile manufacturer. The CAMM system is designed to provide air defense against a wide range of airborne threats, including aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and cruise missiles.

The CAMM missile family includes several versions, including the naval CAMM-ER (Extended Range) and the land-based Land Ceptor. The CAMM-ER is designed to be launched from naval ships, while the Land Ceptor is designed for ground-based air defense systems.

CAMM missiles are designed to be highly maneuverable, using vector thrust technology to provide greater flexibility and accuracy. They are also equipped with active radar seekers, allowing them to detect and track targets even in highly cluttered environments.

Overall, CAMM missiles are highly capable air defense systems, providing effective protection against a range of airborne threats in a variety of operational environments.

The CAMM ranges from 1 meter to 25 km, while the CAMM-ER extended range has a range of 45 km.

What a tremendous system! Those spec capabilities are insane! Almost put all other systems to shame except the long rang S-300/and soon 4/500. Great system to complement the current incredible AD system the EGY army has set up brilliantly.

Remember bro I was telling you and Jokker88 the F4 standard wasn't ready at the time of the EAF signing the contract for the additional 30 Rafales? That was why I thought they wouldn't sign something so valuable that was not even ready for its first flight, but the lengthy period of testing just comig to fruition and will take time depends on when the EGY contract was signed for first delivery. I hope you're right, 30 F-4 standards would complement the current fleet greatly. I still need to learn what the upgrade is - I think it's merely software TBH.

Check out these beasts! How could you not love this deal for 4 of them including one build in Alexandria?

Credit the great Mahmoud Gamal.
FttwtM5WwAQiejq

FttwtmMWwAY7hnX

The first appearance of the model of the Egyptian fighter Aircraft Carrier in the office of the commander of the Egyptian Navy..

I know you will be honest about this question as you are a most credible individual, but after all the fanfare, and excitment of obtaining an aircraft carrier like the Charles DE Gaul and 14+ additional Rafale Ms, do you really think we can afford to deploy such a TREMENDOUS naval and air asset with all the military we have? The cost of such a system is beyond imaginable and they already have the 2 mistrals which they still haven't set up with any dedicated attack helos like they were supposed to? Curious what you and others think about such an acquisition. At first I was giddy about it for selfish reasons, I admit, but now objectively it seems unnecessary ATM TBH.

2 more with one being built in Alex. Put those with the FREMs and capow!

The Egyptian fleet owns 316 naval units, making it number 7 in the world. The Egyptian military fleet includes two helicopter carriers, 9 frigates, 7 corvettes, 8 submarines, 50 patrol ships, and 23 minesweepers.

This is just the most beautiful of all of them. Which they would load up on another 4 of these.

8630397_original-e1610346344664-1024x601.jpg

ENS-Bernees-1170x790.jpg

But you know what we need more of? Modern Submarines. 4 type 209s and the ancient Romeos are just not enough to counter underwater threats. We need at least 10-12 super modern subs. Germany might not sell anymore to us because of the Jews taking a temper tantrum over the 209s, so China is the next viable option if they agree to sell us some of their better types.

I had a great pic of an EAF Mirage 2000BM (2-seater) but I can't find the SOB! I will for sure and post it because it's relatively new and great-looking.

aircraft_1008.jpg

R.aecb46db81643f3ee27193474e5051d8

Last edited:
And we should remain enemies as long as that clown president of yours who criticizes Sisi like the incapable horse rider he is, he can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't want to be in the same room with Sisi yet he shook his hand like his best friend at the WC in Qatar? He can kiss Sisi's behind any time he wishes as far as many of us are concerned, no personal offense, just the Turkish DICTATOR.

Yes Indeed. The main man @The SC posted more details about the incredible AD system in a further post and the all-around much more capabilities than current mobile SAM units. The leap in tech is almost 2-1/2 times that of current systems. Credit to EGY defense lookouts keeping in contact with all these recent great systems including IRIST-SL which is also one of the best.

Looking VERY forward to all co-production with India, despite your closeness with Israel. I have not doubt that our EAF commanders have taken that VERY seriously and have made preparation to avoid any valuable transfer of info to the Jews. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the local Tejas production come to fruition.

You realize we're assembling the MEKO 200 plus already fabricated one of the Gowinds and are in the process of designing and building our own domestic frigates? A couple of swiftboats would be a walk in the park for Egyptian ship-building yards but these swifts are part of the US provisions through military aid, why refuse free stuff?

What a tremendous system! Those spec capabilities are insane! Almost put all other systems to shame except the long rang S-300/and soon 4/500. Great system to complement the current incredible AD system the EGY army has set up brilliantly.

Remember bro I was telling you and Jokker88 the F4 standard wasn't ready at the time of the EAF signing the contract for the additional 30 Rafales? That was why I thought they wouldn't sign something so valuable that was not even ready for its first flight, but the lengthy period of testing just comig to fruition and will take time depends on when the EGY contract was signed for first delivery. I hope you're right, 30 F-4 standards would complement the current fleet greatly. I still need to learn what the upgrade is - I think it's merely software TBH.

Check out these beasts! How could you not love this deal for 4 of them including one build in Alexandria?

Credit the great Mahmoud Gamal.
FttwtM5WwAQiejq

FttwtmMWwAY7hnX

I know you will be honest about this question as you are a most credible individual, but after all the fanfare, and excitment of obtaining an aircraft carrier like the Charles DE Gaul and 14+ additional Rafale Ms, do you really think we can afford to deploy such a TREMENDOUS naval and air asset with all the military we have? The cost of such a system is beyond imaginable and they already have the 2 mistrals which they still haven't set up with any dedicated attack helos like they were supposed to? Curious what you and others think about such an acquisition. At first I was giddy about it for selfish reasons, I admit, but now objectively it seems unnecessary ATM TBH.

2 more with one being built in Alex. Put those with the FREMs and

The Egyptian fleet owns 316 naval units, making it number 7 in the world. The Egyptian military fleet includes two helicopter carriers, 9 frigates, 7 corvettes, 8 submarines, 50 patrol ships, and 23 minesweepers.

This is just the most beautiful of all of them. Which they would load up on another 4 of these.

8630397_original-e1610346344664-1024x601.jpg

But you know what we need more of? Modern Submarines. 4 type 209s and the ancient Romeos are just not enough to counter underwater threats. We need at least 10-12 super modern subs. Germany might not sell anymore to us because of the Jews taking a temper tantrum over the 209s, so China is the next viable option if they agree to sell us some of their better types.

I had a great pic of an EAF Mirage 2000BM (2-seater) but I can't find the SOB! I will for sure and post it because it's relatively new and great-looking.
Yes.. an Ac will still be very valuable for Egypt.. mostly when carrying a Rafale squadron.. it is not only a deterrent but also a real potent weapon system..

Rafale F4:

The new standard includes upgrades to existing capabilities like the Thales AESA radar and Talios targeting pod along with the Rafale’s electronic warfare system and communications suite.

New capabilities for the F4 include the Thales Scorpion Helmet Mounted Display, MBDA’s MICA NG (Next-Generation) air-to-air missile and the 1,000 kilogram variant of Safran’s AASM (armement air-sol modulaire) “Hammer” precision-guided munition.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/...first-of-upgraded-rafale-f4-fighter-aircraft/

Last edited:
So on the disaster in Sudan, my opinion which I would believe most of you would agree with me because it's not good about the EAF and I need to be frank about it. But let's take a look at these pics.

Sudanese militia captures a friggin EAF MiG-29M!!! I mean seriously?!?!?! How the FRIG can the EAF allow such an embarassasment? Listen, we compliment the living daylights out of them when they pull off great stuff, right? But when they go out and toss a dump in the middle of the tarmac like this? Frankly, it's a DISGRACE and they deserve all the crap and criticism and insults and whatever else you want to post on them (forgive me Allah during Ramadan.) This is VERY difficult to stomach to be perfectly frank.

Let's pose simple comparisons. Would ANY other air force allow such a pathetic lack of securlty and protection of such a valuable asset or leave it to the Sudanese? Would Israel do it for example? What about the US? What about any other viable air force? This is an embarrassment of EPIC PROPORTIONs and some HEADS NEED TO ROLL BIG TIME for allowing this pathetic lack of competency to take place. Frankly, I am DISGUSTED at the EAF for allowing these rag tags to not only take possession but to apparently destroy one. Fellas, don't feel shy to tell it like it is! Unless it's photo shopped, THIS SUCKS TO HIGH HELL! Look at this clown in possession of one of our finest fighters? A7a yen'al abu el khalefuhm w'lad el labwa!

MiG-29-Egypt-Sudan-TOP.jpg

TWZ-Merowe-NoText3.jpg

I am totally disgusted! Hardly any other credible air force would allow this to happen. Where the hell was the MAJOR EGYPTIAN military police to protect these invaluable assets? They should have not only posted MPs many of them and even special forces if need be with such important assets in very hostile environment as well as armor and all sorts of possible protection. Terrible and embarrassing.

Last edited:
Yes.. an Ac will still be very valuable for Egypt.. mostly when carrying a Rafale squadron.. it is not only a deterrent but also a real potent weapon system..

Rafale F4:

Honestly. i hope they don't pull off the Eurofighter Typhoon deal. If you think about the maintenance and flight hours those things need, including their large fleet of aging F-16s and relatively new Rafales. this will pose a huge burden on the EAF financially to the point where they might only be able to have only a few operational aircraft and what would that really accomplish? Yes the Mirage 2Ks will probably retire, but the EFTs are a whole new ball game with probably 5 times the flight hours cost plus maintenance plus all the new sophisticated armament. I say they stick with what they have (F-16 still have a good life left) and add the 30 Rafales since they already have all necessary logistics for them.

I know Sisi is close to some agreement with Italy but I really hope it doesn't go through TBH. The financial burden for these soon to be tough economic times will cause major problems IMO, despite the beauty of that aircraft.

I'm a product of a failed educational system 😆 . Bro, I was the top ranking student in Thanaweya Amma in a public school and one of the top 10 ranking students in my governorate. I got a full scholarship from the German University in Cairo (Didn't pay a cent) and finished my Engineering major with an Excellent grade. I was one of the top 10 ranking students in my Uni too.

I bet you're the one with a failed education. Now Piss Off Kitty 👋
I had to say it, mashallah ya doctor👏

Honestly. i hope they don't pull off the Eurofighter Typhoon deal. If you think about the maintenance and flight hours those things need, including their large fleet of aging F-16s and relatively new Rafales. this will pose a huge burden on the EAF financially to the point where they might only be able to have only a few operational aircraft and what would that really accomplish? Yes the Mirage 2Ks will probably retire, but the EFTs are a whole new ball game with probably 5 times the flight hours cost plus maintenance plus all the new sophisticated armament. I say they stick with what they have (F-16 still have a good life left) and add the 30 Rafales since they already have all necessary logistics for them.

I know Sisi is close to some agreement with Italy but I really hope it doesn't go through TBH. The financial burden for these soon to be tough economic times will cause major problems IMO, despite the beauty of that aircraft.
Ya akhi where have you been this whole time?!??!?

Ya akhi where have you been this whole time?!??!?

I had some pretty serious personal stuff to deal with, my friend. Took almost everything out of me but these things happen and you gotta fight through them Alhamdulillah. Thanks again for asking and @The SC and others also, Hope all is well with you and the rest of the fellas/brothers on here!

@Gomig-21
This place wouldn't be fun without you. Welcome back. We really miss you

Teslam ya basha. I still have a long ways to go Rabena yustor7ha a'lenna InshaAllah.
BTW, I hope you fellas don't get too upset with me criticizing the way the EAF completely botched the MiGs security in Sudan. That stuff drives me CRAZY because it should NEVER happen with such precious hardware in a war zone. It also makes them incredibly incompetent. Haven't they learned from 6 decades ago in 1967? But you know me, I tell it like it is.

EyKH6MVXMAENUI2

EyKH7UJWQAE2NJI

EyKH6ugW8Ac58ph

These should have been under serious protection including Apaches and even Ka-52s on constant guard. SMH.

Here's that pic of the two-seater BM. What a beauty and still with covered insignia. @joker88, do you know why they're covering them during these exercises?

article_6107ea58f2e9a9_20019364.jpeg

Last edited:

Thank you, brother.

Meko 904 arriving in Egypt. The Navy is improving at an unprecedented pace. Let's hope they can manage all these high tech cost ships ISA.

Sorry, more like wrapping sea trials in Germany and getting ready to patch off to Egypt.

98505410.jpg

98507910.jpg

FVn7wWZWIAIlaue

905 & 909 also getting ready.

FujNwNlWwAICehe

FujNww0XwAE0XoB

FujNxWqWcAEqHw2

Egyptian Navy's FREMM Aquitaine-class frigate conducts joint training activities in the Mediterranean with the French Navy's FREMM DA Lorraine multi-mission frigate.

Courtesy MG.
FuOdPzoXsAAphMR

FuOdO8UWIAIME5J

Great pic of Egyptian Navy Bergamini Fremm and Gowind exercising replenishing fuel and goods from a French replenishing ship during a recent exercise. This is not an easy process, especially shooting over the attachment cable and then roping over the fuel line and loading up with that very volatile fuel. All ships must maintain exact speed and course as to avoid flexing and straining the fuel line, especially if the water is choppy.

FuLHizLXwAwJazA

Fp627wWWcAE54sA

French crew saluting EGY Navy Fremm Aquitaine.

FuLHiy-XwBg4fbp

Last edited:

There is still talk about upgrading the F-16s up to 200 of them.. So maybe you are right about the burden!
The Typhoons can be a very good addition ..no doubt about it.. if they come with let's say some 10 years financing from Italian banks and manufacturers..

There is still talk about upgrading the F-16s up to 200 of them.. So maybe you are right about the burden!
The Typhoons can be a very good addition ..no doubt about it.. if they come with let's say some 10 years financing from Italian banks and manufacturers..

Totally agree. What we don't know very well is the cost per hour of flight and the cost of maintenance materials & weapons. The reason we really don't know the cost per flight hour is because they always underestimate it for obvious reason. But I can tell you it is EXHORBIDANT! I'll give an example you most likely already know - F-22 is $80,000 per fight hour! F-35 is $40,000 per flight hour. Take a 5 hour sortie and drain the bank account for a year.

Eurofighter Typhoon is $65,000 per flight hour!!!!!!!!! That is ABSURD especially without munitions cost. Rafale is between $18,000 & 21,000 which is 3 times less of that of 1 Typhoon!!!! The finances just don't make any sense especially since we've been on an unprecedented spending spree.

I say just wait for the new Rafales and take it from there. But no EFT whatsoever no matter how enticing it is to have them. Just MO.

Back
Top Bottom