What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Mesh fahem?

Ma3lesh ana asef I forget who mentioned it. I even looked at the comments under his post and couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure someone said it.
I still can't tell the difference ce between the 149 & 189s unless these are both the formers.

1666479908329.png

1666479980961.png

Ma3lesh ana asef I forget who mentioned it. I even looked at the comments under his post and couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure someone said it.
I still can't tell the difference ce between the 149 & 189s unless these are both the formers.

View attachment 888613

View attachment 888614
Is there anybody here a heli geek maybe he will explain to you.

View attachment 888613

View attachment 888614

article in french

IMG_6661.png

Egyptian pilot posing in front of an F-16. Btw does anyone know in which Squadron he is in? really curious to know hahah.

Wallahi I honestly forgot to welcome a gentleman like yourself to the forum and especially this great thread, so Hanmdela 3l salama ya ostaz! :-) 👍

And pictures like this are truly the best because of the out-of-focus factor. Regardless of the lack of IFF antennas on the radome, we can easily assume the one or two positions of this pilot AND squadron which whomever claimed was weapons school (I think was @joker88 was 100% right!) Love more of those if they ever come in handy,
:dance3:

- Ok, so go to the top right side of this page or whatever ages you're on
- Clik on your "username" (MAXX-!3) in your case which will take you to your profile page
Click on your temporary green MAAX-13whcih will automatically give you automatically change the photo of your choosing.
- Remember, piic has to be a certain size. IT can't be tiny nor can it be gigantic just keep trying your favorites and you'll get there. Let me know if it works for you for any problems you run into any problems, I'll be glad to help. Eshta

reminds me of "the Silent Death" the first batch 203rd squadron
IMG_4993.png

Indeed! One of the best patches in any air force out there.

Yes, at least on Mirage.

View attachment 887745

You know bro, I've always been under the impression that Sadat went out to stick it to the Americans, just like Sisi is doing it but Sisi is much more diplomatic about it and very smooth, whereas Sadat was was a brutal military guy who told the US I want the same F-16 the Jews are getting or you can shove the peace treaty up your *** wile we're going to France for their latest and greatest and we'll see & hope the next war gets us our COMPLETE Sinai with the loss of 3/5 of Israelabiatcha population, Naturally Nixon had Vietnam stuck so far up his a$$ he told Kisshishasswipe handle it which way you want

Nixon the penis-less lowlife starts extending the 3r army sitcom until Sadat said to him "you think I'm bluffing? Look at all your fancy Satellite and recon images of all your STUPID waaaay overrated SR-71 I could easily shoot down but don't want to t0 start a stupid war with your ARROGANCE ND END THE WORD WITH wwiii bCHACHA and tell me what y0u see? BTW, that's called operation Shamel, and you can let the THEIVES know what it's called and bring back 2, million BODY BAGS to ship worthless DEAD YOUR LAND-THIEVING JEW STATE so they rot the least as possible.

The nex day there was an attaché for 20 F-16A to Sadat signed by that other criminal cow resigning pig NIXON LOLOLOL.

But lool at the genius of Sadat, he STILL GOT the MIRAGE 2000 and still has then in tip top shape firing new EDGE munitions that many consider the actual amount of aircraft to last this long was 60 at least 40. What think?

Last edited:
Wallahi I honestly forgot to welcome a gentleman like yourself to the forum and especially this great thread, so Hanmdela 3l salama ya ostaz! :-) 👍

And pictures like this are truly the best because of the out-of-focus factor. Regardless of the lack of IFF antennas on the radome, we can easily assume the one or two positions of this pilot AND squadron which whomever claimed was weapons school (I think was @joker88 was 100% right!) Love more of those if they ever come in handy,
:dance3:

- Ok, so go to the top right side of this page or whatever ages you're on
- Clik on your "username" (MAXX-!3) in your case which will take you to your profile page
Click on your temporary green MAAX-13whcih will automatically give you automatically change the photo of your choosing.
- Remember, piic has to be a certain size. IT can't be tiny nor can it be gigantic just keep trying your favorites and you'll get there. Let me know if it works for you for any problems you run into any problems, I'll be glad to help. Eshta

Indeed! One of the best patches in any air force out there.

You know bro, I've always been under the impression that Sadat went out to stick it to the Americans, just like Sisi is doing it but Sisi is much more diplomatic about it and very smooth, whereas Sadat was was a brutal military guy who told the US I want the same F-16 the Jews are getting or you can shove the peace treaty up your *** wile we're going to France for their latest and greatest and we'll see & hope the next war gets us our COMPLETE Sinai with the loss of 3/5 of Israelabiatcha population, Naturally Nixon had Vietnam stuck so far up his a$$ he told Kisshishasswipe handle it which way you want

Nixon the penis-less lowlife starts extending the 3r army sitcom until Sadat said to him "you think I'm bluffing? Look at all your fancy Satellite and recon images of all your STUPID waaaay overrated SR-71 I could easily shoot down but don't want to t0 start a stupid war with your ARROGANCE ND END THE WORD WITH wwiii bCHACHA and tell me what y0u see? BTW, that's called operation Shamel, and you can let the THEIVES know what it's called and bring back 2, million BODY BAGS to ship worthless DEAD YOUR LAND-THIEVING JEW STATE so they rot the least as possible.

The nex day there was an attaché for 20 F-16A to Sadat signed by that other criminal cow resigning pig NIXON LOLOLOL.

But lool at the genius of Sadat, he STILL GOT the MIRAGE 2000 and still has then in tip top shape firing new EDGE munitions that many consider the actual amount of aircraft to last this long was 60 at least 40. What think?
Thanks man I really appreciate people like you!

Those things are required to have a modern army. That's why I want a professional army not conscription.
Then get a smaller army because that is not cost effecient and i think we know the equipment we see in training videos is not the same im combat

@Ghostkiller
The problem is there is a lot of OPSEC with EDGE products unfortunately so we don’t see them all in action a lot. :(

Imo tho EAF could arm the Mirages with Saber cruise missiles from EDGE as well.

“but as an additional capability targeted for integration on the UAE’s Dassault Mirage 2000s.”

See how many cruise missiles were used in a Russian-Ukr war and I think you can tell that many are needed.

Very stealthy airframe and will have a terrain matching camera and IR camera.

8513422C-A4FA-4C58-9D25-91233C48734B.png

@Ghostkiller
The problem is there is a lot of OPSEC with EDGE products unfortunately so we don’t see them all in action a lot. :(

Imo tho EAF could arm the Mirages with Saber cruise missiles from EDGE as well.

“but as an additional capability targeted for integration on the UAE’s Dassault Mirage 2000s.”

See how many cruise missiles were used in a Russian-Ukr war and I think you can tell that many are needed.

Very stealthy airframe and will have a terrain matching camera and IR camera.

View attachment 888768
I don't think that we will mount them on our Mirage 2K because they are being old and I am sure we already started to retire them. So maybe we mount them in case we buy the emiratis 2K. Hopefully we can't mount them on our Rafales. You know the range of this missile?

Training is great
I'm going with ghostkiller on this one my akhi. Our infantry must be trained to a professional level to hold their own and get objectives done, we can't solely rely on SFs to do 90 percent of the fighting. Thats just simply not how its done. They are needed for the top, most demanding missions. Egyptian infantry should smoke the insurgents in sinai easily, not overusing 999 or 777 for example. Thats why americas infantry is trained to a professional level as is there with their marine corpse. And so with other western nato style of militaries.

@Hydration and yes I know insurgency warfare is very different from that of conventional warfare and that it'll take time to accomplish objectives on the battlefield based on the nature of the conflict, but the point still stands

Back
Top Bottom