What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Why?
Because of camp David agreement where Israel keeps out of Sinai (eygptian lost it after humiliated)
And
Eygpt keeps out of Israel (Israel doesn't believe in two state solution that's the official position of Israel)

So Eygpt believe that Gaza and West bank is Israel

For all practical purposes west bank is now Israel (100% control)
And gaza was left because it's basically a prison (30x100km open air prison)

So why would Eygpt attack Israel if it has accepted Israel official position in 1970s(that there is just a single state of Israel)

This was the reason why they were kicked out of OIC

What surprises me is how a country 10x the size of Israel with full Soviet support can't do anything

Don't tell me USA got involved because they didn't
Too much ignorance in this post..

China exported the PL 15E instead of PL 15 to Pakistan it's most trusted ally, so it would be foolish to Assume China will export the 200km ranged PL 15 instead of the PL 15E to Egypt.
This sort of restrictions don't exist with India which is desperate for weapons export and even if we assume India will export a downgraded weapon I believe it would be more akin to western downgrade of 10- 15%.
India Astra mk2 has a range of 160- 180 km compared to 145km of PL 15E.
Also who told you PL 15E was cheaper I am yet to hear a price quote of PL 15E.

About Ramjet powered AtoA missile, there is no recent news about a Chinese Ramjet powered missile (PL 21) where as the India Astra mk3 (SFDR) was fired from ground to test the Ramjet motor.
To think Chinese PL21 would be cleared for export before Astra mk3 would be foolish given how secretive the Chinese are with their newer weapon.

Regarding the whole Hindutva and support for Israel thing let me lay down so facts.
1. India recently sent aid for Palestinian people for aiding the victims of war.
2. Instead of outright supporting Israel like many western countries India decided to Abstain during the UN voting (basically keeping itself out of this mess)
3. Indian Social Media Crowd and Indian government are 2 very different entities and I would recommend you to make your opinion based on the words of Indian government and not the Indian social media crowd.
4. Tell me which Muslim country does India opposes.
5. India has consistently tried to stay out of an middle eastern conflict by not siding with anyone
6. Infact India much like the rest of the world support the 2 state solution.
7. You say India didn't condemn Israeli crimes, compare Indian stand on Palestine with that of the French who always claim to follow an independent foreign policy, Indian government did try to justify Israeli retaliation like the French instead we chose to stay silent and advocated for peace.
8. India's internal politics doesn't affect its international politics and geopolitical stand and should be seen as such.

astra.jpg

In principle
China exported the first batch of PL-15E missiles to Pakistan, but the actual range was only announced as an export version, but the real specifications are not announced. China is forced to export PL-15E missiles now, after August 2023, with a range of 200 kilometers for purely commercial reasons.
First, the Russians launched their R-77ME missile with a range of 193 kilometers
The Orians are promoting their METEOR missile with a range of 200 kilometers and it has already been issued to many countries
In order for China to export, it must provide specifications that are equivalent to what is offered in the global market
Another important matter: Egypt requested an initial batch of 1,000 missiles, not the entire order. That is, Egypt is simply replacing 1,300 AIM-7M missiles in its service with this missile, especially since China provided it with adapters for installation on Western fighters and the Russians allowed the installation of any munitions on Egyptian MIG-29M/M2 aircraft.
I always want arms sales to be linked to the orders, their size, and the size of the deal. There is a difference between buying 200 missiles or even 500 missiles and buying 1000 missiles, and Egypt did not request the purchase, but rather asked China for local production. As long as any country produces equipment, it works to develop it, and as I previously explained, the banker is in a state of affairs. Local production will order more than one batch and a copy of it will be used in local air defense systems
Also, the combination of orders for the local production of the J-10C aircraft and the PL-15 missile is very normal. Let us assume that Egypt has ordered 60 J-10C aircraft. In this case, Egypt will double its order for the missile.
PL-15E312332.png

The other point is that China has Ramjet engine technology, but it uses dual pulsed solid-propellant rock technologies to reduce the cost, and not because China is unable to produce it. Even India itself is considering copying the ASTRA MK2/3 with the same technology and abandoning the RAMJET engine for the cost factor only.
Let us display a map of missile orders
Egypt has more than 160 F-16 aircraft that will operate for a period of 15-20 years before going out of service, and this alone requires 1,000 air-to-air BVR missiles.
Egypt also has additional future orders for 300 BVR missiles for MIG-29M fighters
Other than that Egypt may produce 60-120 J-10C aircraft in cooperation with China in the same way that F-7/F6 fighters were assembled, especially in the production hangars of AOI factories in the 1980s, and this requires another 1,000 missile unit.
The need for large numbers of BVR missiles is a result of the spread of UCAV aircraft in large numbers among various armies, which causes an increase in the consumption of WVR & BVR missiles.
The same thing applies: integrating the PL-15 missile into air defense batteries for the benefit of 24 batteries means a need for another 1,500 missiles.

Does China reject all of this?
India is offering the ASTRA MK1 missile with a range of 130 kilometers to Egypt until the latest version, the ASTRA MK2, is ready. The situation now is a competition between the two countries over the Egyptian deal. If we are talking commercially, we will find that China is offering Egypt its missiles at a lower cost. Also, Egypt is not the first time to undertake the production of Chinese air-to-air missiles, but it preceded it. Production of the PL-7 missile to arm Egyptian F-6/F-7 fighters and Alpha jet aircraft.

Why do I expect that there is something between Egypt and China? Firstly, the visit that took place from a large Chinese delegation to Egypt was not a protocol or an exploratory visit, but rather a visit to sign final contracts.

China's J-10C aircraft no longer represents the best that China has, but rather it has the J-20 aircraft, and the FC-31/35 project is also nearing completion.
China knows full well that Egypt is requesting two fourth-generation aircraft
4++ to compensate for the departure of numbers of MIRAGE-5 fighters
And a fifth generation aircraft to compensate for the departure of 87 F-16 BLOCK 15/32, 20 MIRAGE-2000 aircraft, and China is also providing the FC-35 aircraft to Egypt for local production, with a number of 120 aircraft. China is fully aware that the spread of its fighters in the Middle East passes through Egypt, just as RAFALE passed through the defense markets, especially African ones. And North Africa

All arms dealers know that Egypt requests weapons in several deals, not a single deal. Therefore, integration into the Egyptian arms supplier network guarantees a large volume of deals in the end. This is the reason for the Turks’ desire to cooperate in arms production in Egypt, firstly, due to the low cost of production in Egypt and the absence of an energy crisis or high energy costs. As well as the less expensive labor in Egypt and the large size of the Egyptian defense market

Do you know why France agreed to supply the METEOR missile to Egypt, because Egypt highlighted that its total request for the Rafale aircraft will be between 72 and 100, and this forces France to meet the Egyptian needs in preparing the METEOR missiles and also integrate Russian ammunition such as the KH-31 & KH-59 into the Rafale aircraft and even the ammunition. India has big deals that remove any obstacles

India's main problem is that it is ruled by an extremist Bharatiya Janata Party that wants to get rid of even the Muslims of India and also occupies Pakistani Kashmir. India considers Pakistan its enemy and we all know India's bloody history.

The Bharatiya Janata Party is very impressed with Netanyahu's policy of primitiveness of the Palestinians, and we all saw a Hindu monk calling for the invasion of Mecca and the seizure of the Kaaba, the emergence of these extremist models in India.

If it were not for the existence of the extremist Hindu party that now rules India

The Indians also consider the Emirati cities to be Indian cities due to the presence of 5 million Indians in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which is considered a threat to the Emirati national security due to the Indian numbers exceeding 1 million Emirati original population.

As I previously explained, Israel uses Indians as low-quality, cheap labor to serve in Israel. Military cooperation and consensus between the two countries in the policy of exterminating Muslims and expelling them from their lands. This is not something hidden or not understood by everyone, even the Hindu Rishi Sunak, who was visiting Israel and Netanyahu did not respect him because I am a Hindu, meaning that Israel only accepts. The alliance with the Indians is temporary, despite their lack of respect for the Hindus as a religion and as human beings. The Jews do not respect any non-Jewish religion Judaism and consider it their servants, and this is what the Indians ignore.

It's just information warfare, and keeping up appearances we don't know whether a F16 was actually shot or not all we can do is take their word for it.
We Indians (including the said youtuber) are just supporting our team in this information warfare

Yeah I figured that was the gist of it, I just had to gripe about it. :D

Indian weapons such as SAAW and astra mk1, 2 and Rudram are going to be integrated on to french rafale for domestic and export purposes as confirmed by Indian weapon manufacturer BDL and Dassault officials.

I believe it can improve the Chances of Astra's export to Egypt

Would it be compatible with EAF MiG-29Ms as well? Or will the AESA radar limit it to the Rafales? Even if the Su-35s somehow end up back in Egypt, it would only be a huge plus to be able to adapt it to the Russian platform with Doppler pulse + PESA radars and whatever supplemental linkage they would have/need.

I even wonder if Dassault would allow the EAF to integrate its own missiles onto its Rafales, let alone weapons systems in general. One thing for India, totally another for Egypt, unfortunately. But I guess you would never know until you try.

It might even assist in allowing the METEOR as a compensation. That would work too but my personal preference would be the ASTRA simply because of its local production possibilities as well as its platform interchangeability.

American planes came to threaten Egypt, not to interfere in the process of destroying Gaza, exterminating its people, and passing the plan to displace the Palestinians to Sinai. Does Egypt care about CASTA or others, of course, throw it in the trash?

Mesh fahem? Asdaq eh?

Consequently, Egypt did not submit to any American pressure to stop arms exchanges with the Russians, but rather increased its cooperation with the Russians while completely ignoring America.

Ezay ba2a? How come the Su-35s aren't there? Doesn't make sense bsra7a.

Although the Indian offers come with Indian financing, China will not allow them to exit the Egyptian defense market, which is a tool for pressure on the Koreans.

You mean China will not allow itself to be exited from the Egyptian market? If so, what would they do, push for the PL-15 in some form or another? Ma3lesh ana asef a bit confused here.

The 1,300 horsepower that the Russians make available, and the Russians promote it with the 2A82-1M cannon and even Afganit APS protection,

I have always said Russia needs to promote the Afganit APS a lot more than it has been, unless the system is not really as capable as let's say the zionazis' one.

First, the process of destroying Gaza was planned by America and the West. America established military bases in the Negev only to fight Egypt. America did not send aircraft carriers, it and Britain, to threaten Hezbollah, but to Egypt.
The West sent its forces to Syria and Iraq because they declared it a religious war
Iran, for example, and Hezbollah reduced the escalation and canceled all their threats. Indeed, Iran itself refuses to enter the war for fear of a Western bloc. Egypt does not fight Israel. Egypt fights America and Europe. This plan is known to everyone, not Israel, which can be crushed.
In Egypt, you are facing an economic war from the West and from the service of the Gulf
If Egypt enters the war, no one will be with it against the West, and the war will also inevitably occur, as each side will not stop, and it is expected soon, even if there is a truce for a limited period, meaning that Egypt is not facing 8 million Zionists in Palestine, but rather facing NATO.
Why were Libya and Sudan destroyed as countries and became sources of supplying terrorists to Egypt?
Why is everyone allied against Egypt in constructing a dam to cut off the waters of the Nile from Egypt in Ethiopia? Isn’t this all an arrangement for war and a siege being carried out against Egypt?

Yan7ar eswed w'mnayel! Oooff a'ouzu belah. Doomsday procrastination right there. B'lrra7a ya Basha I know this is the prevailing and somewhat paranoid sentiment that is currently floating around in Egypt, but let's hold onto the railing with both hands a little bit harder so we don't get too caught up and sucked deeply into these conspiracies. Rabbenna Yostor7a w'ya7meena gamee3an InshaAllah.

Would it be compatible with EAF MiG-29Ms as well? Or will the AESA radar limit it to the Rafales?
Well Astra is integrated with our Su 30mki but they have Indian mission computer. However it is also going to be integrated with our Mig29K which don't have Indian mission computer (Astra is going to be our standard BVR) so honestly I am not sure if it would be compatible with EAF Mig 29s (I am of the opinion it is technologically possible and is just a policy issue on whether Russia will allow it or not)
I even wonder if Dassault would allow the EAF to integrate its own missiles onto its Rafales, let alone weapons systems in general. One thing for India, totally another for Egypt, unfortunately. But I guess you would never know until you try.
1. Rafale has only WVR (MICA and R 550) and extra long range BVR (Meteor) missile in its arsenal leaving a room for BVR missiles with a 100 -200km range which can be filled by Astra Mk1 and Mk2.

2. If Dassault wants to win the MMRCA deal of selling 114 jets to IAF it will have to sweeten the deal and export deal of Astra is one such sweetner. (Although french might throw in the caveat of allowing Astra integration to countries that already have Astra in their inventory, basically countries that operate Tejas or Indian weapons on their Russian Platforms thus I am not so sure)

However I would not rule out the possibility given the fact that both DRDO and Dassault officials have talked about exporting Astra with Rafale.

China is forced to export PL-15E missiles now, after August 2023, with a range of 200 kilometers for purely commercial reasons.
Even in the latest 2023 Zhuhai Airshow the Max range of PL 15E was showcased to be 145km, So I am not sure where are you getting this 200km range news from.
Let me repeat my self no 200km PL 15 is approved for export.
First, the Russians launched their R-77ME missile with a range of 193 kilometers
We are yet to even see an actual image of R 77ME, all we saw was a highly grainy image of a missile launch that looked like a R 77ME, for all we know it could have been an experimental test.
Given how hard the Russians are pushing for su 57 and Su 75 one would think that they would showcase their best missile in its weapons package but Nope no scale models of R 77ME.
It's naive to even think R 77ME is ready for export let I don't think it has even completed its testing.
R 77 ME is atleast 5 years away from reaching the export market.

The Orians are promoting their METEOR missile with a range of 200 kilometers and it has already been issued to many countries
They are the only one exporting a missile of this calibre, no one else is even close to them, everyone is scrambling to develop a missile that can match the Meteor.

Egypt is simply replacing 1,300 AIM-7M missiles in its service with this missile, especially since China provided it with adapters for installation on Western fighters and the Russians allowed the installation of any munitions on Egyptian MIG-29M/M2 aircraft.
You really think Americans would allow Chinese weapons onboard F 16s, Russians maybe, French maybe but Americans Hell Noo.
No adapters are going to chance American policy otherwise Pakistanis would have already installed PL-15E on their F 16s but that's not the case even though Pakistan is more militarily aligned with China than anyone else.
French would much rather prefer Indian Astra onboard their planes than the Chinese PL-15E, Allowing Chinese missiles on French platform would be their last resort.

Also, the combination of orders for the local production of the J-10C aircraft and the PL-15 missile is very normal. Let us assume that Egypt has ordered 60 J-10C aircraft. In this case, Egypt will double its order for the missile
If J 10's are ordered by the EAF then PL 15E would be a no brainer but till then Astra is in the Race and that's what I was trying to say in my earlier post.

The other point is that China has Ramjet engine technology, but it uses dual pulsed solid-propellant rock technologies to reduce the cost, and not because China is unable to produce it
Again nobody is denying this, but the point is China will not be exporting PL 21 anytime soon because as far as we know it is abandoned for now in favour of the PL 15 (according to Chinese PDF members), in which case it is atleast 5 years away from the export market (even if they are secretly developing it) where as India is actively pursuing the Astra mk3 technology.
Maybe my claim of India operationalising Astra mk3 before PL 21 was ill informed, I take back my words regarding that.

Even India itself is considering copying the ASTRA MK2/3 with the same technology and abandoning the RAMJET engine for the cost factor only.
What Who told you that, Astra mk2 and mk3 fill 2 totally different roles, mk2 is a 160-180km missile where as mk3 is 250-300km range missile. we are actively pursuing both mk2 and mk3.
FYI mk2 has completed all of its testing and is being integrated with Su 30mki for operational usage by IAF infact the upcoming tests are going to be user trials for placing orders.
You can very well expect an Air launch test of Astra Mk3 in 2024

1698873566841.png

Other than that Egypt may produce 60-120 J-10C aircraft in cooperation with China in the same way that F-7/F6 fighters were assembled, especially in the production hangars of AOI factories in the 1980s, and this requires another 1,000 missile unit.
That would be a great step for the EAF and If J 10's are ordered by the EAF then local production of PL 15E would be a no brainer but till then Astra is in the Race and that's what I was trying to say in my earlier post.
However I am still doubtful about J 10 being inducted by EAF but since you are more knowledgeable about EAF and it's activities I'd take your word for that.

integrating the PL-15 missile into air defense batteries for the benefit of 24 batteries means a need for another 1,500 missiles.
Not sure what air defence batteries you are taking about but There are No PL 15 based SAMs and making one would take some time. However an Astra based SAM already exists it's called VLSRSAM (40km range) infact given that Astra mk2 has nearly the same dimensions as mk1 you can very well expect a VLSRSAM mk2 with nearly 70km range

India is offering the ASTRA MK1 missile with a range of 130 kilometers to Egypt until the latest version, the ASTRA MK2, is ready.
Astra mk2 is ready and is being integrated with Su 30mki for operational usage by IAF infact the upcoming tests are going to be user trials for placing orders.
Infact According to BDL (Indian missile manufacturer) they are expecting Astra mk2 orders in FY 2025-26

If we are talking commercially, we will find that China is offering Egypt its missiles at a lower cost.
How is that possible, India is a lower per capita income country with cheaper labour and production cost not to mention we are yet to see a price quote of PL 15.

Why do I expect that there is something between Egypt and China? Firstly, the visit that took place from a large Chinese delegation to Egypt was not a protocol or an exploratory visit, but rather a visit to sign final contracts.
Hmm good for you guys if you guys get your Hands on J 10 it will give you more freedom of operation.

China is also providing the FC-35 aircraft to Egypt for local production, with a number of 120 aircraft.
FC 35 is not even under production, what are you even talking about, wouldn't the Chinese try to meet their requirements first before approving it for export.
FC 35 will not be in the export market before 2030 (it will not reach maturity before that) so not sure where you are getting this 120 aircraft number from.
And Pakistan is going to be it's first customer.

and also integrate Russian ammunition such as the KH-31 & KH-59 into the Rafale aircraft and even the ammunition. India has big deals that remove any obstacles
I am yet to see a single report claiming as such. French categorically refused to integrate Israeli weapons on Indian Rafale even though Israel is much more closer to France than Russia so what chance does Russia weapons have.

The Indians also consider the Emirati cities to be Indian cities due to the presence of 5 million Indians in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which is considered a threat to the Emirati national security due to the Indian numbers exceeding 1 million Emirati original population
Dude Stop you are going into the realm of conspiracies, Indians are treated as 3rd class citizens because they are poor migrant workers.
You should read about the conditions under which they work (living in slums passports confiscated etc etc), these people have no political or social power to even improve their own living conditions yet you are claiming they consider Dubai Indian City.

I Really didn't Expect this from you.
Israel uses Indians as low-quality, cheap labor to serve in Israel
Filipinos are the biggest foreign worker group of Israel with over 25 thousand population in 2016 where as Indian only account for 10 thousand so not sure where you are getting this from

The Jews do not respect any non-Jewish religion Judaism and consider it their servants, and this is what the Indians ignore
You do not need to tell me this, I already know about this, but I would say this again Indian Social Media Crowd and Indian government are 2 very different entities and I would recommend you to make your opinion based on the words of Indian government and not the Indian social media crowd. Indian government's so called hindutva policies have never affected it's international relations otherwise India Middle East relations should have been non existent and Indian government would have voted in favour of the Israel in the UN which is clearly not the case.

Let me repeat my point again Hindutva does not affects India's International politics and Indian relationship will Israel is purely an interest based one

Last edited:
Yeah I figured that was the gist of it, I just had to gripe about it. :D

Would it be compatible with EAF MiG-29Ms as well? Or will the AESA radar limit it to the Rafales? Even if the Su-35s somehow end up back in Egypt, it would only be a huge plus to be able to adapt it to the Russian platform with Doppler pulse + PESA radars and whatever supplemental linkage they would have/need.

It might even assist in allowing the METEOR as a compensation. That would work too but my personal preference would be the ASTRA simply because of its local production possibilities as well as its platform interchangeability.

Mesh fahem? Asdaq eh?

Ezay ba2a? How come the Su-35s aren't there? Doesn't make sense bsra7a.

You mean China will not allow itself to be exited from the Egyptian market? If so, what would they do, push for the PL-15 in some form or another? Ma3lesh ana asef a bit confused here.

I have always said Russia needs to promote the Afganit APS a lot more than it has been, unless the system is not really as capable as let's say the zionazis' one.

Yan7ar eswed w'mnayel! Oooff a'ouzu belah. Doomsday procrastination right there. B'lrra7a ya Basha I know this is the prevailing and somewhat paranoid sentiment that is currently floating around in Egypt, but let's hold onto the railing with both hands a little bit harder so we don't get too caught up and sucked deeply into these conspiracies. Rabbenna Yostor7a w'ya7meena gamee3an InshaAllah.

Even in the latest 2023 Zhuhai Airshow the Max range of PL 15E was showcased to be 145km, So I am not sure where are you getting this 200km range news from.
Let me repeat my self no 200km PL 15 is approved for export.

We are yet to even see an actual image of R 77ME, all we saw was a highly grainy image of a missile launch that looked like a R 77ME, for all we know it could have been an experimental test.
Given how hard the Russians are pushing for su 57 and Su 75 one would think that they would showcase their best missile in its weapons package but Nope no scale models of R 77ME.
It's naive to even think R 77ME is ready for export let I don't think it has even completed its testing.
R 77 ME is atleast 5 years away from reaching the export market.

They are the only one exporting a missile of this calibre, no one else is even close to them, everyone is scrambling to develop a missile that can match the Meteor.

You really think Americans would allow Chinese weapons onboard F 16s, Russians maybe, French maybe but Americans Hell Noo.
No adapters are going to chance American policy otherwise Pakistanis would have already installed PL-15E on their F 16s but that's not the case even though Pakistan is more militarily aligned with China than anyone else.
French would much rather prefer Indian Astra onboard their planes than the Chinese PL-15E, Allowing Chinese missiles on French platform would be their last resort.

If J 10's are ordered by the EAF then PL 15E would be a no brainer but till then Astra is in the Race and that's what I was trying to say in my earlier post.

Again nobody is denying this, but the point is China will not be exporting PL 21 anytime soon because as far as we know it is abandoned for now in favour of the PL 15 (according to Chinese PDF members), in which case it is atleast 5 years away from the export market (even if they are secretly developing it) where as India is actively pursuing the Astra mk3 technology.
Maybe my claim of India operationalising Astra mk3 before PL 21 was ill informed, I take back my words regarding that.

What Who told you that, Astra mk2 and mk3 fill 2 totally different roles, mk2 is a 160-180km missile where as mk3 is 250-300km range missile. we are actively pursuing both mk2 and mk3.
FYI mk2 has completed all of its testing and is being integrated with Su 30mki for operational usage by IAF infact the upcoming tests are going to be user trials for placing orders.
You can very well expect an Air launch test of Astra Mk3 in 2024

View attachment 967393

That would be a great step for the EAF and If J 10's are ordered by the EAF then local production of PL 15E would be a no brainer but till then Astra is in the Race and that's what I was trying to say in my earlier post.
However I am still doubtful about J 10 being inducted by EAF but since you are more knowledgeable about EAF and it's activities I'd take your word for that.

Not sure what air defence batteries you are taking about but There are No PL 15 based SAMs and making one would take some time. However an Astra based SAM already exists it's called VLSRSAM (40km range) infact given that Astra mk2 has nearly the same dimensions as mk1 you can very well expect a VLSRSAM mk2 with nearly 70km range

Astra mk2 is ready and is being integrated with Su 30mki for operational usage by IAF infact the upcoming tests are going to be user trials for placing orders.
Infact According to BDL (Indian missile manufacturer) they are expecting Astra mk2 orders in FY 2025-26

How is that possible, India is a lower per capita income country with cheaper labour and production cost not to mention we are yet to see a price quote of PL 15.

Hmm good for you guys if you guys get your Hands on J 10 it will give you more freedom of operation.

FC 35 is not even under production, what are you even talking about, wouldn't the Chinese try to meet their requirements first before approving it for export.
FC 35 will not be in the export market before 2030 (it will not reach maturity before that) so not sure where you are getting this 120 aircraft number from.
And Pakistan is going to be it's first customer.

I am yet to see a single report claiming as such. French categorically refused to integrate Israeli weapons on Indian Rafale even though Israel is much more closer to France than Russia so what chance does Russia weapons have.

Dude Stop you are going into the realm of conspiracies, Indians are treated as 3rd class citizens because they are poor migrant workers.
You should read about the conditions under which they work (living in slums passports confiscated etc etc), these people have no political or social power to even improve their own living conditions yet you are claiming they consider Dubai Indian City.

I Really didn't Expect this from you.

Filipinos are the biggest foreign worker group of Israel with over 25 thousand population in 2016 where as Indian only account for 10 thousand so not sure where you are getting this from

You do not need to tell me this, I already know about this, but I would say this again Indian Social Media Crowd and Indian government are 2 very different entities and I would recommend you to make your opinion based on the words of Indian government and not the Indian social media crowd. Indian government's so called hindutva policies have never affected it's international relations otherwise India Middle East relations should have been non existent and Indian government would have voted in favour of the Israel in the UN which is clearly not the case.

Let me repeat my point again Hindutva does not affects India's International politics and Indian relationship will Israel is purely an interest based one

It is clear that you have a point of view that you do not deviate from or are just trying to prove

The PL-15E missile as a standard export version does not mean that the other version does not exist. You ignore the size of the order. It has a major impact. Purchasing 1,000 missiles of automatic value and their presence in the production line has an impact on the price and meeting the customer’s special requests as long as the size of the deal is large. Why does China refuse an initial deal of 1,000 missiles? To reach 3,000 missiles later

When India signed a contract to produce the P-800 Yakhont/Oniks missile locally, did India produce the standard version only or did it produce versions with a longer range of 450-500 kilometers with a range instead of the standard version of 290 kilometers? Rather, the Russians themselves developed the P-800 missile and increased the range from 800 kilometers. 1000 kilometers and India aims to produce a future version with a large range, so why reject this proposal when it is actually implemented?

Regarding the R-77M/ME missile, the Russians, as an Eastern country, are not obligated to show their latest capabilities in the media, and they have a longer-range missile offered for export. Russia announced that the countries are candidates to buy the R-37M missile, which is the longest range offered for export to Egypt and Vietnam, along with the Sukhoi 35 fighters. He also denies that the METEOR missile It is the only Russian in its category that has something that has actually been used in the theater of operations and has achieved actual hits over a range of 217 kilometers.

You are marketing the ASTRA MK2 missile, which is not actually in service and has not been produced or its trials have ended, and you deny the missiles of others. There is an imbalance in presenting points of view. You are marketing the Indian product, which is models.

According to what was published in the media over the past years, it was as follows

Egypt requested the purchase of the R-77ME missile with the MIG-35 aircraft on the condition of completing the development of the ZHUK-AE radar with a range of 260-280 kilometers as a purchase condition.
Egypt also did not activate the contract to purchase 30 RAFALE until after signing a contract and Egypt obtaining small numbers of the METEOR missile from the French Air Force’s stockpile with a contract with MBDA. The details of the deals were not announced nor were the full contracts, especially with international objections.

Egypt has set one of the conditions for obtaining F-15EX fighters is to obtain the AIM-260 missile, which was not originally offered for international marketing and perhaps production, and not to simply obtain the AIM-120C7/8 missile so that the United States refuses.

China when launch pylon (SWFCS) that will interface chinese weapons onto Russian and western jets
"

Post​

Alan Warnes
https://twitter.com/warnesyworld
@warnesyworld

Got some great stories at ⁦
@IDEXOnline
⁩. This most fascinating. Chinese have developed a launch pylon (SWFCS) that will interface chinese weapons onto Russian and western jets. It was successfully integrated on AVIC test Su-27 during Jan. Full story soon @arabianaerospace
1698913179734.png

"

Countries during wars do not place value on the United States’ restrictions. If a war broke out between Egypt and Israel tomorrow and Egypt was able to integrate a missile like the PL-15 into F-16 fighters, would Egypt place value on the United States and its restrictions and reject or accept it?

I will explain to you a point why Egypt refuses to buy American fighters or modern American weapons because of American restrictions. The Americans told the Samaritans in October 2013 to stay away from Russian weapons and we will give you whatever weapons you want, but for example, its trust in the United States is considered zero and it refused.
America has imposed on Egypt restrictions since 1988 on Egypt’s access to ballistic missiles and projects to produce them locally. Does Egypt accept America’s restrictions, but rather ignore them, activate its programs secretly, enter service, and do not place value on America’s objections? We are the first to mention that the Russian SU-35 deal Egypt did not cancel, but rather requested updates. On the plane, dozens of analyzes appeared: Russia will sell the fighters to Iran, or will put them into service, or will sell them to North Korea, and all of this has not happened. Also, if Egypt had canceled the SU-35 deal, it would have requested to obtain 48 F-15Es on the condition that they be developed and also for free through American aid, and Egypt would then provide $3 billion. The SU-35 deal, but Egypt completely rejected it
Regarding Egypt’s request for the J-10CE plane or any other plane, first Egypt requested the production of the J-10A plane in 2010 on the condition that Egypt produce the PL-12/SD-10A missile. At that time, China refused at this time, and then subsequent talks took place on the J-10B plane.
China found restrictions on Egypt and also the entry of J-20/J-16 aircraft
The service has made the J-10C plane technically considered not to be the newest in the Chinese arsenal. Therefore, I blame China on the Egyptian conditions. The Russians’ stumble in production of the MIG-35 fighters and Egypt’s unsatisfactory radar level made Egypt abandon the MIG-35 plane. With this matter, I will have clarified to you the history of the J-plane. 10 with Egypt and China
China also entered into competition with Korea, which Egypt signed contracts to make Egypt a center for manufacturing South Korean defense products in order to export them to African countries and Arab countries in the Middle East.
This is what China and India have noticed, and they want to repeat the same agreements with Egypt. Even the Turks, in their current negotiation with Egypt, are to produce their defense equipment in Egypt for the benefit of exporting to Africa. Egypt is not interested in the TB2 Bayraktar plane, but all African countries are interested in buying this plane in the missions of combating terrorism and internal rebellion. Egypt sees this. The price of the plane is not commensurate with its capabilities, and the Russian air defense has completely neutralized it in the Russian special operations area in Ukraine, so it is a commercial matter.

Regarding the FC-35, the plane is actually in final trials and is expected to start production at the beginning of 2024 and enter service in 2025. Egypt was lost with it when it entered active service in the Chinese Navy because the conditions for entering fighters are that they must have already served in the army of the original product to ensure that there are no defects or problems, and this is The reasons for Egypt's preference for the T-50 plane is that the plane has been serving in Korea and other countries for many years without any problems throughout its service life, while other offers for the plane have only recently entered service in countries known for the unreliability of their products.

The FC-35 plane Egypt considers to be a replacement for the F-16 plane and the MIRAGE-2000 plane, and the fastest plane suitable for entry in 2026 to replace the first 20 MIRAGE-2000 planes, which is the date of the 40th anniversary of its entry into service. It is the Chinese plane FC-35 Egypt since 2009 and the JSF marketing report for the plane. The F-35 is considered to be an unlikely customer for Egypt, and that Egypt will go to buy from China due to its need for fighters. Egypt bought only 240 F-16 aircraft, and this number makes any fighter exporter desperate to obtain the replacement contract.

One of the reasons for marketing French weapons is the flexibility of the French in the issue of integrating weapons into their combat platforms. France did not object to India’s integration of the R-73E missile into the MIRAGE-2000H aircraft, and the same applies to the KH-31 missile. One of the conditions of the Egyptian contract on the condom is to allow the integration of ammunition that is produced locally in Egypt, thus. Egypt produces the PL-15 missile. There will be no French objection in the first place, as France knows full well that one of the drawbacks of the Rafale is that it is high in price and that it is limited in the types of munitions that are integrated with it. The same matter applies to integrating the ASTRA missiles into the Rafale because of India’s local production of them. Rather, MBDA also agrees to The METEOR missile was integrated into the LCA aircraft only after India integrated the UTTAM radar into it instead of the Israeli radar.

Well Astra is integrated with our Su 30mki but they have Indian mission computer. However it is also going to be integrated with our Mig29K which don't have Indian mission computer

Ok, that's actually fine. Not too worried about the mission computers as much as the radars themselves since without having the element to detect & target at those ranges is the first thing to consider IMO.

EAF shouldn't have too much trouble with the integration considering they have experience with swapping missiles dating back to 1985 when they integrated the AIM-9 into EAF MiG-21s. Since the shift from Soviet weapons to US ones, the Atol wasn't coming anymore so they were somewhat forced to use the AIM-9 on the numerous Russian platforms that were still active. If there was ever a perfect time to start developing an indigenous missile, that was it.

However it is also going to be integrated with our Mig29K which don't have Indian mission computer (Astra is going to be our standard BVR)

That's it, then. If the IAF is integrated the ASTRA into the MiG-29K without the need to make changes to the mission computer, then it should work with the MiG-29M/M2 since it's almost the exact same thing as the K in the Indian Navy. Same Zhuk-ME radar and everything else with the exception of the arrestor hook, folding wings and whatever other naval components it has. So that's a good thing and if anything, should even be easier on the Su-35SE (if they come of course).

The MiG-29M/M2 is essentially the land version of the MiG-29K.

1698940028242.png

1698940431575.png

(Astra is going to be our standard BVR)

And that is why I'm thinking it might be the better option than the Meteor. If it has similar range and is as effective, it's a no-brainer. They could integrate it with the Rafales of course, the Mirage 2000s and even the F-16s. They'll have to get past the red tape with the latter but with India's support, it has better chances.

They've done the same thing with the Al Tariq PGM, so this is a perfect example that it could and should work. The only issue will be the US' & France's approval being they are potential deadly A2A missiles, and we know how scaredy cat chicken paq paqaaqs we have nest door, lol.

1698942055486.png
1698942196429.png
1698942477031.png

However I would not rule out the possibility given the fact that both DRDO and Dassault officials have talked about exporting Astra with Rafale.

I don't mean to laugh, but I can't help it, bro - the UAE has ordered 80 Rafales and they're not even getting any type of joint-sales portfolio with Dassault like that, and that number is more than twice the IAF's inventory loool. Hell, even the EAF currently stands at 54 (obviously includes the 30 still to come) but still.... :lol:

If that's not affirmation that any & only weapons system bought by 'Arabs' will have red stickers on them, then I don't know what is. Good for India. It makes sense I'm just busting balls. I know about all the plans DRDO had for the original deal of co-manufacturing the jet and building plants & warehouses in France & India for coproduction and all that, so it's not surprising and deserving.

I know I keep bringing this up, but I'm still holding on to a shred of hope.
This is some serious business having the responsibility of operating this $85 million aircraft from this office.

1699002370901.png

Probably the best example of how the EAF crews protect the insides of their fighter jets from rodent infestation, as well as the deterioration of the expensive tires from the furry gremlins having the munchies.

1699003137647.png

1699003195946.png

1699002936139.png

I don't mean to laugh, but I can't help it, bro - the UAE has ordered 80 Rafales and they're not even getting any type of joint-sales portfolio with Dassault like that, and that number is more than twice the IAF's inventory loool. Hell, even the EAF currently stands at 54 (obviously includes the 30 still to come) but still....
Well here's the thing India already operates 36 Rafales + 26 Rafale M on order + 114 Rafale (if Dassault wins the MRFA deal)
That's a grand total of 176 aircrafts more than double than that of UAE, if Dassault wants to keep such a big customer happy it will have to bend over backwards, Indian weapons will be integrated with the Rafales that's a 100% certainty, heck that's a minimum requirement to even stand a chance in winning the MRFA deal.

Now the question arises whether these Indian weapons will be up for export, I certainly hope so (if that's what it takes to win the Rafale M and MRFA Deal Dassault will do it in a heart beat with certain conditions) because that's what Dassault officials said in the Aero India 2023, however I would not rule out the possibility of this being an empty promise.

In essence the possibility of Indian weapons on Rafale depends upon whether Rafale wins the MRFA Deal or not.

Last edited:
The Egyptian army is moving towards a major comprehensive war, and Israel admits that the Egyptian army is deceiving the world and is 6 times stronger!

Come'on

We all know what's security assistance for, since 1970s

This whole thread seems to be delusional

Eygpt talking war with isrealis is equivalent to USA talking war with Israelis

They are closest allies

Come'on

We all know what's security assistance for, since 1970s

This whole thread seems to be delusional

Eygpt talking war with isrealis is equivalent to USA talking war with Israelis

They are closest allies

You followed this whole thread to determine it's delusional? 99% is pictures & technical stuff about the EGY Armed Forces not politics. A video like that only highlights some of the scenarios that equipment could be used which is what SC was saying when he used the word "comprehensive". That basically means that the Egyptian military will do whatever it has to if war breaks out and it needs to defend itself. Nothing delusional about that whatsoever, ma man.

The evil zionists were bombing the Rafah side of the border to prevent the aid from entering so we can't take any chances on what they might or might not attempt next. They're the sneakiest. evilest sleazebuckets on the planet and have tried stealing Sinai twice already. Can't put it past them trying to pull that off a 3rd time to force their ambition of displacing half the Gaza Palestinians into Sinai as they've been loudly advocating for exactly that. That's what this is all about, defense not offense and the EGY military is very capable of defending its land.

I dont understand how someone can be so shameless and have a military and yet not being able to open the Rafah crossing without US and Israeli permission

Back
Top Bottom