What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Sorry, that was for the great @sami_1 and I call him great despite I do disagree with a few of his points and agree with quite a few. But I always respect anyone who speaks his/her mind and is not afraid of forum authority scum lol. (And I don't mean mods just FYI, mostly military officials reading nothing but a bunch of opinions of grunts and getting bent or of shape lol hilarious just had to clear that up). The same goes for @Hydration, great commentary and excellent back & forth with Sami don't think either of your two's convos get slipped at all.

Su-35E for Eypt? No way Jose! It's been over since the overweight Pompeo told Sisi to forget about them and they'll compensate them with shiddy F-14.65 without a single BVR or modern 9X and tell them which airport they an park them and where to fly them and who to use them against man kick rocks and jump off a high cliff ya hawal! Then he has the cajones to say and we'll take a quick look and see what your block 40 F-16s need. We could probably upgrade the radars to the ones from 1974 and give you a few more goodies like more amo for the gun: LMFAO!

Right then and there, whomever the EAF commander was should've just turned around, told popo to have a nice day and we'll see the US the meeting on the imposition of CAATSA and on top of that, we wantevery single MFO soldier out of SINA that belongs to us since you have ZERO respect that we would attack that crap whole when they attacked us TWICE!

And then instead of keeping those poor Su-35s outside for 4 Russian cold months, 4 RUSSAN COLD MONTHS, deliver all 30 t0 Egypt with a HUGE middle finger as the lower portside emblem so all the new Russians living in the Jewish state can see them and them go order another 60 units.

They (US) had no problem with an aircraft that could jam the BARS without problems in the Rafale, right. But they didn't care one bit that Egypt ordered 54 of them hopefully coming with the meteor as we just kinda found out which I love when a country tells the US FU (sorry mods) and suddenly because it's Russia we have a problem? Or is it the new R-VV-1 and r37M that's causing them headaches? Either way, the US will do whatever it takes including threatening the ultimate not to make this deal go through and that's one of the BIGGEST problems I have with Russia. They got happy for the sale of 50 Ka-52s and 46 MiG-29M/M2 and now they won't back us out at all against the devil with its foreign policy. Instead, all we hear is Iran Iran Iran 3labukum kulukum. It really is time to toughen up with these purposefully advantage taking jerks and give them a taste of their opposite medication.

Another one of Putin's stupidities. The $200 billion he has in his bank account and all the accolades he gets for "supposedly" being the #2 super power in the world has gotten to his 3rd leg. Once something gets to your 3rd leg, forget about it. It makes your main brain chambers function in the worst ways possible and that is exactly what happened. I don't care what anyone says, I supported Russia FOREVER, despite choosing to come to the US decades ago I was still always a fan until this total blunder of a disaster they performed.

Honestly, if the US was smart (which of course it's the smartest country in the world), it would design a completely uknwon origin weapon that shoots down 1 or 2 Su-57s and call it a day Lmaooo! Russia will fall to 37th spot in the world standings el 7emeer.

Sorry to all you super pro Russian supporters, they've lost me ever since they reneged on the AESA radar for the M/M2s and instead started this absurd so called "military operation" like we're a bunch of clowns.

GREAT GREAT GREAT video showing some of the movements and pop-offs of the rear of those rocket launchers. I bet the Jews are screaaaaming out of their minds right now. But then we know how arrogant they are since all of these are not to invade their little whole, but to defend our huge land, sea and border;
16357955_ffcvtqviaaicih_jpeg_jpeg82b08e67900618e803da1fa3fe4ac622111]]].jpg

thanks for the compliment
It is normal for there to be a disagreement and there is agreement on some points. There is no complete agreement that comes to the points

The nature of Egyptian-American relations since the eighties varies according to what versus what

We will talk about the history of those Egyptian-American relations. Egypt in the eighties wanted to sell TU-16 planes and SU-7/20 planes to Iraq and other equipment. America refused to sell them to Saddam Hussein so as not to increase his military power.
At the same time, it refused to sell to Egypt the Lockheed P-3 Orion
Egypt was taking a policy of obtaining the largest amount of benefits from America. In exchange for the Americans, Egypt disabled 2,300 M60 tanks and 1,130 M1 tanks, before Egypt destroyed some old T-54 and T-55 tanks.
In exchange for Egypt getting 4000 American armored vehicles at symbolic prices and 1500 European armored vehicles for free, it was disregarding the trade exchange in favor of Europe and the unbalanced one with Egypt.

And Egypt is like the American refusal. Egypt has always been looking for an alternative. America refused to supply the M110 artillery
Egypt was getting North Korean artillery M-1989 Koksan
59bdfcc3417fd2c399f3672493346c21.jpg

With a range of 60 km to maintain the superiority of Egyptian artillery over the Israeli and even the Soviet 2S7 Pion in deals with Russia from 1991-2000 and Ukraine from 1991-2014
Even after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, America announced that military spending as well as military industries in the world would be reduced. America considered that there was no longer an arms race with the Soviets. Egypt agreed, for another reason entirely, that it obtained large numbers of Soviet weapons from Russia at almost free prices. Egypt with one billion dollars to buy Soviet weapons to increase Egypt’s stockpiles of weapons, which affected investment in the Egyptian military industries, but Egypt since 1988 has been saving 150-250 million dollars annually as investments for the Egyptian armed forces to buy Egypt’s needs of weapons from outside the United States and these annual funds It was investing in economic projects for the Egyptian army, which created an economic entity for the army at the time, which gradually increased

Since 2003 and the American invasion of Iraq, the rates of America's refusal to supply weapons to Egypt began to increase, and the restrictions on supplying advanced weapons began to increase, so it reactivated its military industry and formed plans to produce a local fighter with a license and a helicopter with a license
The Egyptian military planted a series of factories, which also included the naval arsenal for the manufacture of Egyptian naval parts. The plans were to produce Chinese or Russian equipment. Therefore, Egypt was maximizing the volume of needs for this locally produced equipment in the future by creating a local market for it by providing a large volume of demands, and it was satisfied with the upgrade of MiG-21 and Mirage 5 aircraft. And the F7 to be in service for several more years, but at a limited upgrade cost, as Egypt does not see any benefit in aircraft that have spent more than half of their life in an intensive and high-cost upgrade program for this equipment because it will be in use within 15 years later
The weapons production programs that Egypt has been negotiating since 2007 were expected to start in 2012

The events of 2011 made the West implement an arms embargo on Egypt
Egypt has increased cooperation with China and Russia in ballistic missiles
As a result of July 2013 and the imposition of an arms embargo on Egypt, America increased its stockpiles of Russian and Chinese weapons through deals in October-November 2013, then the deals increased
Later
The United States imposes arms restrictions on Egypt

The current situation: America cannot impose sanctions on Egypt because of Egypt's purchase of SU-35 fighters
Part of the Egyptian weapons upgrade programs are related to the cost
For example, Egypt bought an American missile, an AIM-120 missile, at a price of 2 million dollars for the missile
upgrade F-16 fighters at a price starting from 20-35 million dollars with armament is very expensive, which is the same as Egypt’s refusal to upgrade Mirage-2000 planes at a price of 40 million dollars with France

SAME M1A1 problem

America's commitment to Israel's military superiority is totally unacceptable to Egypt, as Egypt had previously accepted some Israeli theoretical success in the air force in return for Egypt's expansion in the manufacture of ballistic missiles and the possession of larger stockpiles

Egypt has a politician. There is no such thing as a failed project or a failed deal. Rather, it may be postponed, but it is not accepted to be cancelled.
And not all of the weapons that Egypt possesses are advertised and are of good quality

Another point, Egypt takes advantage of any step it takes to have a return. Let us suppose that Egypt canceled the SU-35 deal. Egypt would have presented it on a silver platter to America for free. Rather, the matter was for a huge return.
First, Egypt did not cancel the SU-35 deal, simply the Russians are in need of fighters and they were going to fight after February 2022 by canceling the Egyptian deal and supplying it to the Russian Air Force. Russia will strike Poland or one of the NATO countries in the coming months, which is the reason for its expansion in the production of drones to exceed 100 per day, as well as buying weapons from Iran and North Korea in large quantities because they are simply planning to deter NATO with huge Russian and non-Russian weapons at a low cost in exchange for emptying NATO stores of weapons

If EGYPT had refused at all the SU-35 deal with Russia, it would have obtained directly from America 48 used F-15C/E at a free cost, and it would have obtained the upgrade of the F-16 radar with a price of no more than 3.5 million dollars, huge quantities of F-16 ammunition, and a limited cost to upgrade M1A1 and M113, but what happened is the following
Until Egypt obtained 40 UH-60A/L aircraft used to replace the M-8 aircraft
Stopping any deals of value to Egypt Postponing the F-16 upgrade program for years to come, and the Greek upgrade of Egyptian planes may be accepted in Greece, or Portuguese flights for Egyptian planes to a modest level
America refused to carry out any deals
E-2D , C-130J , CH-47F
America refused to even discuss the supply of the MH-60R SEAHAWK®
Bell-412 EPI ASW was offered to Egypt at a very modest level of equipment, which led to Egypt's rejection of it

Even missiles that are considered old, such as the TOW 2B, Egypt has so far refused to supply to Egypt

American pressure on Europe to restrict the transfer of technology and armaments to Egypt increases the Egyptians’ alienation from America There is an American policy that is based on the economic damage to the world by raising the interest of the dollar, forcing countries to search for an alternative currency to the dollar, which gradually all countries will move away from it, just as it has moved away from economic and military dealings with America. The world wants to rid itself of its dominance since 2008.

AS you see matter go worse

Su-35 delivery postponed until 2023
It has benefits for Egypt in terms of integrating 30 AESA radars with it
More advanced Russian munitions, also at a limited cost
The SU-35 will be equipped with export Hypersonic missiles in future

The R-37M missile is completely different from the R-33 missile, which was intended to attack early warning and tanker planes.

The MIG-29M will upgrade the AESA radar, which is the same radar that will be used on the SU-75 and the MIG-29M.
It will be supplied with the R-77M and R-37M missiles, along with all the munitions supplied to the SU-35 fighters.
The KA-52 MIG-29 S-300V, which previously had full upgrade deals, is under negotiation with the Russians.

Even at a lower cost, the R-77M missile, in quantities greater than 150 missiles, is sold at a price of 800 thousand dollars. China offers the PL-15E at a good price
China is already putting Russia in the corner by offering weapons at lower cost and better technology in the field of munitions

Which makes the Russians keep their customers as a result of Chinese competition

Egypt, Italy, there is a refusal to implement major agreements with Egypt under the pretext of killing Regeni, beside Europe, now suffering economically as a result of the Russian-Ukrainian welcome
America is fighting Europe, Russia is in Ukraine and China is fighting America through Russia, so China is currently providing AESA radar components and electronics from India also to Russia as a kind of support to Russia

When we introduce Chinese weapons as an alternative to European, even if there are some gaps because there is another Chinese superiority, the Chinese gap adds and replaces it with a Chinese superiority over Europe

7695e2e2ly1h7ve2ad9d2j21400u0tet11111.jpg

Europe has not been able to produce a fifth generation fighter, China offers that it is approaching the production of sixth generation fighters, and the Americans themselves say that they are behind the Chinese at this point

China displays Hypersonic missile
For export, with a better advantage than the Russians, which is the carrier air platforms that do not need high speeds, such as 2,300 km, like the Russian missiles from the air launch platform.

China offers solutions to upgrade F-16 & MIRAGE-2000 fighters with better munitions as well as off-the-shelf
The same is true for warships

52473088748_016d82a4fe_k.jpg

When America introduced the American XQ-58 plane, it bought it, and its price did not exceed 3 million dollars
China offers the FH-7A aircraft with higher and better specifications at the same price

America wants to replace the MQ-9 plane with another plane powered by turbofan/turbojet engines. China provides this from now in various types and at an acceptable cost

When America was showing the AN/TPQ-37 Firefinder radar China and India provided better radar at a lower cost

Egypt does not consider America a true friend or a permanent friend, but rather considers the relationship utilitarian to the extent that Egypt benefits, and that Egypt knows perfectly that America and Europe, Israel and its superiority are more important to them than any relations with a large country like Egypt, and therefore Egypt evaluates the size of this relationship with these countries the size of Egypt's benefit

America does not offer anything to Egypt except what does not benefit Egypt, as we explained previously
America provided Egypt with M1A1 tanks and refused to export them from Egypt to any other country
It provided Egypt with ST-100/500 engines and chassis to control the volume of production, so that Egypt could not compete with JLTV.
So that Egypt cannot secure a volume for its real needs, stop any real export and maintain the low efficiency of the 200 Military Factory, the Americans accept cooperation with South Korea so that America is in control of the Egyptian military industry as well. The one who puts yourself under the nets of American control, therefore, we do not welcome Egyptian-American military cooperation because It does not benefit Egypt

1667740560845.png

How do you expect respect and you are a failure, unable even to design a good pistol, so you have money with a main combat rifle, and your abilities are miserable in producing even a main combat rifle that does not reach the theaters of operations

I don't care that the military ignores us. Each of us does what he wants. Simply as they ignore the Egyptians and their interests. We reject any cooperation with them or any support for them, because we do not accept their policies from the ground up. Everyone does what they want and what supports their interests. As for the other, let him go to hell because the matter is not looking for the national interest, but other things.
Every party deserves it

You can respect any ruling regime if it can provide good basic services and education, as well as job opportunities, freedom of economic growth, and comprehensive upgrade of the state. If you do not respect and do not accept this system, we do not demand political war or demonstrations. On the contrary, we do not support our enemy, but rather leave him until he bleeds because he is a failure and is on the path to failure. Failure to support is a guarantee of failure because you rejected him.

0029D7FZly1h7v7164yrjj61ba0zgdpb02.jpg

China displays more than 50 different robots with various equipment, and Europe is terrified that China has surpassed it in many future weapons

Last edited:
The upcoming and expected Egyptian war fleet deals for submarines and heavy command ship

The martyrdom of the commander of unit 999 and battalion 103 of lightning, and Egypt receives the world at the climate summit

@Gomig-21 thats why I've been edging towards sukhoi instead of Lockheed Martin, or whichever company makes f 15s. Too much to go wrong, not worth it at the end, f15cs would be doable if it were in the early 2000s at best, even then you'd have ro upgrade them by then. Let's hope everything we discussed gets done

Allah yerhamhom gami3an. Di katibat el shohada2.

@Gomig-21 thats why I've been edging towards sukhoi instead of Lockheed Martin, or whichever company makes f 15s. Too much to go wrong, not worth it at the end, f15cs would be doable if it were in the early 2000s at best, even then you'd have ro upgrade them by then. Let's hope everything we discussed gets done
USA is like a fucking anaconda they are suffocating us. Matseboona shwaya w yel3an aboo el QME

Absolutely ya Basha w'Male, RAA. They are the sneakiesst superpower (and let's not deny that fact if the US wanted to blow up I've agreed with you abiut that since you first criught it up, i only listed the pros and cons and of course, let's face it straight up, any country if it wanted to could ram shack us, would in a week and I mean completely annihilateus if it really wanted to it) and that's why you have to play their iwn tricks. See if they'll blow up Egypt for walking out of the CAATSA nmeetting I suggested the other day while telling them to kick rocks and hey, might as well give them the middle fi8nger whlle we're at it. We need to show then how effing ANGRY we are with then and their QNE which is a complete disrespect of the peace treaty,

Tell me anyone, where are are 400,000 MFO agents stationed, in Egypt or that crapholt that is so afraid of us lmao. Tell them to pack their crap and walk over to the Nevegev and protect the Palestiniancs from the scum that are beating them and stealing their houses every day.

This is where I agree with @sami_1 . where did our entrusted military men's balls shrivel to? Did they suddenly fall off from between their legs. Show some backbone and courage! I hope any of them are reading this because I want to know where their balls fell? What happened to that impeccable courage we once had? Shame on us for not being able to tell the US to go F. itself, politely of course. Bothing wrong with that and if sudden;y they got all offended

USA is like a fucking anaconda they are suffocating us. Matseboona shwaya w yel3an aboo el QME

And we should suffocate them back but it seems our balls fell out somewhere. Look at this BS they're milking us to slowly pull us away from Russa. I saw this I almost fell off the couch i was so pissed off (sorry but we are a bunch of ANGRY Egyptians).

Guided-missile destroyer USS The Sullivans (DDG 68) sails alongside Egyptian Navy frigate ENS Alexandria (F911) in the Red Sea, Nov. 2, demonstrating strong bilateral ties between the two navies.

1667868211963.png

1667868242671.png

1667868277011.png

"Matseboona shwaya w yel3an aboo el QME" Matseboona 5ales w'hot el QME bata3akom f'teezak w'teez omak ya manupaltive son of a homar! Actually, that is an insult to the poor hard working loving donkeys I love them but unfortunately it is used as an insult in Egypt the poor thing even when I asked my very successful Pakistani friend here in the US who owns a string of 711s MashaAllah Rabenna y'wefa2u w'yekremu aktar InshaAkkah, he said yes in Urdu we call them homar also and he shook his head cuz he felt the same way I did about that dearest of Allah's creatures.

We mesh bas keda ya Amo, bosso el professiona,l conship hena.

In September, Moody Air Force Base hosted a Combat Search and Rescue event for CSAR subject matter experts from various Air Force rescue squadrons and members of the Egyptian armed forces.

1667906631103.png

1667906705322.png

1667906779275.png

1667906867142.png

You know hiw naby if these wew;ve done alead? Kefaya ba2a

1667907045415.png

Last edited:
Here's a link to what an analyst has to say about the SU's. I was able to understand a piece of it, but can someone clarify what he's saying, or the general point he's making?

And I love you more than you do me because your participation has elevated this thread from excellent to fantastically excellent.

HOWEVER, this is exactly why I ALWAYS reiterate this very specific point, I never mentioned the word "genocide" but I specifically did mention the word "APPARTHEID" which is EXACTLY what the jews are doing to the Palestinians,

You know my friend Jamal who's somewhere from the WB says to me every Eid he returns to visit his family somewhere near Sheikh Zayed in the WB and at Ben Khara airport, he gets pulled out of line, his baggage checked 3 times by 4 different goons JUST INCASE the first 78 goons and all their stupid misinformed as super advanced garbage royal missed something really important lmao 3al el khara da and on top of all of that great treatment lasting 3 hours, she's also being interviewed by some 18 year old bimbo who just got out from whichever anti-Palestinian academy where they probably been thought by the RACIST academy them "Palestinians bad, bad, bad, bad!!!! Jamal, 60 year old Habib Alby being interviewed by some 18 year old ipjonemirrortiktokwannabe star you know what I'm referring to who probably ONLY knows who poke man is!!!!!!

Where is the right of return for the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians whom lived there before that scum WW2? I never said that was genocide either but now that you brought up the subject, Let's ask @Facoln29 what he thinks about al this? started?

Malesh gorfive me this is a VERY passionate subject for me because had we not attacked them and destroyed + killed approximately 250,000 of their soldiers in relation to their population which was the official CIA comparison to how many US ,military men (pilots, sodiers etc.) in relation to population in a span of 10 years, Ghostkiller! 10 YEARS was the length of the fight in Vietnam and that was the prediction by the CIA and this was 3 weeks ya m3alem! 3 weeks which is why there were so many pictures of crying jews and Golda NogoodfornothingMeir unhappy becasue she bore a HUGE responsibility to all those deaths ust like that lowlife one-eyed bandit biggest thieve ofall that scumsucking hog thieve dayan but Golda was so happy Sadat introduced peace at the price of his life qnd please to be friend with Sadat now that he kicked he forces' a$$s and knew the old big jewkissinger himself was coming to save the day for them since without the US it would've take 6 hours to finish that craphole off. Do you know how DEVASTATating that is for people who only care about their lives on this earth and don't really care about or think about Yom El Eyama w' Gana? That is the BIG difference but please don't put different words in my mouth which is why I will say it again, words and context are VERY important and sometimes things must be read twice or3 times to understand them.

That resident Israeli who argues with me about how all the people would be blown up hahahahahah has absolutely no clue the hatred insued all around them it would take NOTHING for people to take up the cause from every direction so chill on the arrogance you are still young and don't understand that extent of the history of this land you're stealing and you hace the NERVE TO TELL ME YOU'LKL BUT DOWN EVERY SINGLE PALESTINIAN 100 YEAR-OLD GROWN OLIVE TREE JUCT BECASUE YOU CAN WHILE ONE OF YOUR BRAVE COWARDS BATONS A POOR OPRAYING YOUNG LADY AND KEEPS RUNNING LIKE THE SCUMBAG COWARD THAT HE IS?

Did you even see that most disgustingly cowardly act of that piece of steaming pile of dung runing and striking that poor young (she couldn't be older than 19 years old) in her legs while she was praying in the courtyard of Al Aqsa Masjid and kept running like some great meatloaf when he is NOTHING BUT A ROTTEN PIECE OF SCUM? Sorry if I get a negative rating of a ban, I couldn't care less what is happening there and no outrage except for the BS in Ukraine is DISGUSTING and actually maybe someone with some real cajones step up and say what is happening there is most certainly apartheid and the refusal of return of people to their OWN land can most certainly be considered a form of genocide.

So I NEVER said the word genocide as you might've accidentally insinuated. Let's reserve that to what the turkeys might've done in Armenia but had we not done what we did, guess what would be ANNEXXED as JEW LAND TODAY? So who was pretending to play victim in 1956 and took another 10 years to plan a much more perfect attack that could suffer the ridiculous and useless United Nations resolutions?

Ma3lesh 2ouzorni bas mat 2oulsh kalam ghalat. I will find that video of that brave scumhole who buttoned that poor Praying Muslim girl in Al Aqsa Masjid courtyard and you tell me who is geocoding whom even though that was nowhere near what I said,

@Falcon29 , please tell us where you stand and if you think I'm in the wrong, walahi Al Azim I will accept it.
Sorry for getting back late basha, I hadn't logged in awhile. I am with you all the way, the situation in Palestine is unique compared to other modern international conflicts. I remember one way you can see genocide is trying to enforce conditions while also facilitating for migration of Palestinians out of Palestine. That has been their policy for decades up to this day. And many Palestinians were forcibly expelled prior to 1948 and through the 60's.

Palestinian's still don't have autonomy and right to self determination to this day. The gov't's in both the West Bank and Gaza don't actually 'govern'. The present and future for the Palestinian's is mostly dictated by Israel, with Western backing, and anyone else is only allowed to fund basic needs and projects for Palestinians. People in Palestine are pretty hopeless, and even more so in Gaza, are waiting to die.

That's why I haven't travelled to Gaza in a long time. It gives me anxiety just seeing how people have become. They have a myriad of psychological issues(understandably), my family member's personalities have changed, and now that I'm an adult and understand reality better, I don't really want to go there and observe that depressing reality. People are left with two choices basically, just suffer and wait, hoping for some miracle one day, or try leaving, legally or illegaly, and potentially risking your life. People killed on a daily basis in the West Bank and if Gaza gets involved they'll kill hundreds within weeks. It's a helpless and prolonged state of suffering that exacts a severe mental toll. I am in agreement with you in everything you said.

Of course our brothers and sisters in Egypt are like our second home. That's something that keeps people of Gaza going, and we know Egypt cannot do much without collective Arab backing, as the West can levy sanctions and much more that could lead to you guys to endure terrible suffering as well. We do not blame you. But, like you, I do wish your gov't gets more tough with securing better weapons systems and so forth for Egypt and Gaza future. Whatever will happen to Egypt will happen to Gaza as well. I hope I don't spoil the thread with this late reply. :)

Interesting, never knew the emiratis had a military with foreigners taking charge in high positions, this would NEVER fly in egypt EVER. Just goes to show that even if their military is one of the most capable in the mideast, they have a chronic shortage of manpower. Their OC is full of foreign officers, which does build competence, but puts their military on a leash. Also in the video, he talks about how arab nations are prone to military takeover, and guess who gets shown??? Misr. However, he forgets that egypt would've went through a different fate hadn't it been for the egyptian military
Also,Qatar,Bahrain and Oman all have similar structures.

Misr. However, he forgets that egypt would've went through a different fate hadn't it been for the egyptian military
Also,Qatar,Bahrain and Oman all have similar structures.
The problem of the western people is that they say 30/06 is coup d'etat without mentioning the politics and the demands during this revolution. Ya3ni for example, Egypt is getting bashing by western presidents because for them Alaa Abdel Fattah is a political prisoner without mentioning that he threatened to make chaos and to kill police and army personnels. So what is the difference between him and those who attacked the Capitols. And literally COP-27 is turning towards a conference for "human rights" and not a conference for the climate change and global warming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom