What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egypt manufactures suicide drones

In this new world, we need kamikaze drones.

Dangerous surprises, the Egyptian castle ship Luxor and the frigate Al-Aziz

Getting weapons hahaha? Does anybody know a chinese member that can tell us more about why we sent a strategic airlifter to China? @Gomig-21 @The SC

Egypt to improve airborne ISR capabilities

aaa_117574.jpg

Egypt is looking to upgrade its airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities, including electronic intelligence (ELINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and Airborne Early ...

Last edited:
@sami_1 for you, will Egypt continue the SU-35 deal or not?

Sorry, that was for the great @sami_1 and I call him great despite I do disagree with a few of his points and agree with quite a few. But I always respect anyone who speaks his/her mind and is not afraid of forum authority scum lol. (And I don't mean mods just FYI, mostly military officials reading nothing but a bunch of opinions of grunts and getting bent or of shape lol hilarious just had to clear that up). The same goes for @Hydration, great commentary and excellent back & forth with Sami don't think either of your two's convos get slipped at all.

Su-35E for Eypt? No way Jose! It's been over since the overweight Pompeo told Sisi to forget about them and they'll compensate them with shiddy F-14.65 without a single BVR or modern 9X and tell them which airport they an park them and where to fly them and who to use them against man kick rocks and jump off a high cliff ya hawal! Then he has the cajones to say and we'll take a quick look and see what your block 40 F-16s need. We could probably upgrade the radars to the ones from 1974 and give you a few more goodies like more amo for the gun: LMFAO!

Right then and there, whomever the EAF commander was should've just turned around, told popo to have a nice day and we'll see the US the meeting on the imposition of CAATSA and on top of that, we wantevery single MFO soldier out of SINA that belongs to us since you have ZERO respect that we would attack that crap whole when they attacked us TWICE!

And then instead of keeping those poor Su-35s outside for 4 Russian cold months, 4 RUSSAN COLD MONTHS, deliver all 30 t0 Egypt with a HUGE middle finger as the lower portside emblem so all the new Russians living in the Jewish state can see them and them go order another 60 units.

They (US) had no problem with an aircraft that could jam the BARS without problems in the Rafale, right. But they didn't care one bit that Egypt ordered 54 of them hopefully coming with the meteor as we just kinda found out which I love when a country tells the US FU (sorry mods) and suddenly because it's Russia we have a problem? Or is it the new R-VV-1 and r37M that's causing them headaches? Either way, the US will do whatever it takes including threatening the ultimate not to make this deal go through and that's one of the BIGGEST problems I have with Russia. They got happy for the sale of 50 Ka-52s and 46 MiG-29M/M2 and now they won't back us out at all against the devil with its foreign policy. Instead, all we hear is Iran Iran Iran 3labukum kulukum. It really is time to toughen up with these purposefully advantage taking jerks and give them a taste of their opposite medication.

Covid-19, Russian-Ukraine war, now tension in the Gulf. Rabena Yostor begad. Maybe USA will let us have the AIM-120 if something is happening.

Another one of Putin's stupidities. The $200 billion he has in his bank account and all the accolades he gets for "supposedly" being the #2 super power in the world has gotten to his 3rd leg. Once something gets to your 3rd leg, forget about it. It makes your main brain chambers function in the worst ways possible and that is exactly what happened. I don't care what anyone says, I supported Russia FOREVER, despite choosing to come to the US decades ago I was still always a fan until this total blunder of a disaster they performed.

Honestly, if the US was smart (which of course it's the smartest country in the world), it would design a completely uknwon origin weapon that shoots down 1 or 2 Su-57s and call it a day Lmaooo! Russia will fall to 37th spot in the world standings el 7emeer.

Sorry to all you super pro Russian supporters, they've lost me ever since they reneged on the AESA radar for the M/M2s and instead started this absurd so called "military operation" like we're a bunch of clowns.

Dangerous surprises, the Egyptian castle ship Luxor and the frigate Al-Aziz

GREAT GREAT GREAT video showing some of the movements and pop-offs of the rear of those rocket launchers. I bet the Jews are screaaaaming out of their minds right now. But then we know how arrogant they are since all of these are not to invade their little whole, but to defend our huge land, sea and border;

Last edited:
This was a nighttime training mission with a few EAF SU-35s and Russian Su-30MKs.

1667682400763.png

1667682801786.png

There was another pic with just 2 or 4 of the aircraft I'll try to find it and post it later (actually I just found it it's the lower one and those are VERY obvious EAF camo ya gamaya eh el khara de?!?!?!) but fellas, my first thought of course is I hope these are EGY pilots and not ex-F-14. 14,19;76/94 one of the later US-to-Iran models and after all this training, they should be able to fly these aircrafts without even using a single helmet lol. This would be AMAZING if it was EAF pilots training with VVS ones, but any other scenario is equally devastating to the max!

@The SC ,put my mind to ease ya habibi alby so when I finally am able to figure out your address, I won't only send you a simple pizza, I'll owe you a whole rice and rug bird carpet dinner! ;D

@Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose , with the F-16 "supposed viper upgrade lol" let them give us probably the old (which they gave Turkey for years AIM-120 B they used for decades with a range of 75km what?!?!! As a replacement to this constant winning slot machine with some of the MOST LETHAL zionist rigged properties weapons and NO RESTRCTIONS Is this even a serious proposition or did tactical report just put up a bunch of stuff they knew it would piss us off and make us buy their articles? All the stuff about which bases to store them in etc. sounds about right since i believe they did that to Jordan and Saudiya so maybe there is a lot of truth to wat TR wrote but I would still take the SU-35SEGYPT with the ERBIS-E radar any day of the week over any US BS under all those conditions.

Can someone please fill me in on what were the specific threats from the US with regard to CAATSA? Is it military like they'll stop supporting out F-16? Or is it much more cruel and economical? Thx in advance.

Last edited:

I really hope we will get the best of the deals. For you guys, the EAF will choose the Tejas or the FA-50? The good thing about the Tejas or India is that they have indigenous missiles project which can benefit so much Egypt. @Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration

@Alphinaud why you don't speak hahahaha?
Unfortunately, I have nothing to add to the discussion because I'm just an average guy who doesn't know much about military stuff, but I have an interest in following the latest news about our military because I'm a little bit patriotic and love my country so much. I have been following this thread for a long time and I made a habit of reading its posts every day whenever I could. I want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread especially classic members like @Gomig-21 & @The SC . Anyway, just don't mind me, I only made an account so I can leave reactions on posts :-).

I really hope we will get the best of the deals. For you guys, the EAF will choose the Tejas or the FA-50? The good thing about the Tejas or India is that they have indigenous missiles project which can benefit so much Egypt. @Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration
Both are very good for the development of the Egyptian aerospace industry..the FA-50 is a notch above when it comes to high tech..But the MK2 seems promising..You know they both have developed their own missiles, radars and avionics.. So the guess is on.. till the moment of truth..

Can someone please fill me in on what were the specific threats from the US with regard to CAATSA? Is it military like they'll stop supporting out F-16? Or is it much more cruel and economical? Much appreciated.
Most likely both, but it sounds so stupid..it is like Apple threaten anyone how buys a Hwawei or Samsung phone with sanctions..HaHaHa!
It is simply an infrigement on individual, national and international freedom of choice..

Both are very good for the development of the Egyptian aerospace industry..the FA-50 is a notch above when it comes to high tech..But the MK2 seems promising..You know they both have developed their own missiles, radars and avionics.. So the guess is on.. till the moment of truth..
SK doesn't have airborne missile. Till now they didn't build an air to air missile etc... The problem will be the engine because both aircrafts (FA-50 and Tejas) will use american engine from General Electric so let's see what can happens.

@Philip the Arab

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom