What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

FXjWM7LWAAkEFAI
MOPP suits of the chemical warfare corps
They need جمجوم وبمبم the Chemical Warfare Version :p

Huge Egyptian and Saudi gains from the deal of the new 72 Rafale fighters with France

Interesting, to say the least.

BTW, check these two clips out of some of the rarest footage you'll ever see of the EAF Mirage 2000 flight as well as that of the F-16 during either the inauguration of the two fighters or just right after that. The way the F-16 is chasing the Mirage is unbelievable and the way the Egyptian Mirage pilot is flying the 2K and pulling that super minimum radius turn is spectacular!

Not only does he perform a spectacularly short minimum radius turn in the Mirage 2000, he also does a negative G pushover! And a low-speed, high angle of attack flyby and when he lands, he faces right up with the EAF F-16 as if to challenge it lol! Then they go off in a dogfight chase simulation in the 2nd video as the F-16 sneaks in behind the Mirage. Some GREAT footage for all my bros.

The secrets of transferring German weapons technology to Egypt and the secret of the visit of the Rheinmetall Denel company delegation to Egypt and military production..

But sources and photos if you have pls

There's a few pictures of EAF F-16s armed with AGM-88 HARMs out there. I know I have them in my collection somewhere but they're not labeled unfortunately which makes them very difficult and super time consuming to find. Eventually I will find them and I'll post them. But they are out there. I believe one on the tarmac with the missile mounted and the other inside the huge press hanger with the entire display of weapons on the ground in front of the aircraft including a HARM. Maybe someone else has them they can post them.

In the meantime, speaking of F-16s, a couple of beauties here.

F-16D Block 40

1660174539796.png

F-16D Block 52 (looks like a flying tank with a Sinper-XR pod)

1660174564268.png

Awesome pic of what looks to be the front seater of an EAF F-16D block 52 pilot leading a pair of Indian Su-30MKI over the most iconic fighter photo op. Hard to tell if it's a 2-seater (D) block 52 since I think all 4 of the blk 52Ds in the EAF (I think one did crash if I'm not mistaken back in 2017 or so, not sure if it was a D or a C so might be down to 3 of these) have the orange swaths and this one doesn't. So could be a single seat C model. A lot of very cool details you can notice from the unique patches to the drinking tube and other things if you open the image in a new tab.

1660174814919.png

There's a few pictures of EAF F-16s armed with AGM-88 HARMs out there. I know I have them in my collection somewhere but they're not labeled unfortunately which makes them very difficult and super time consuming to find. Eventually I will find them and I'll post them. But they are out there. I believe one on the tarmac with the missile mounted and the other inside the huge press hanger with the entire display of weapons on the ground in front of the aircraft including a HARM. Maybe someone else has them they can post them.

In the meantime, speaking of F-16s, a couple of beauties here.

F-16D Block 40

View attachment 869627

F-16D Block 52 (looks like a flying tank with a Sinper-XR pod)

View attachment 869628

Awesome pic of what looks to be the front seater of an EAF F-16D block 52 pilot leading a pair of Indian Su-30MKI over the most iconic fighter photo op. Hard to tell if it's a 2-seater (D) block 52 since I think all 4 of the blk 52Ds in the EAF (I think one did crash if I'm not mistaken back in 2017 or so, not sure if it was a D or a C so might be down to 3 of these) have the orange swaths and this one doesn't. So could be a single seat C model. A lot of very cool details you can notice from the unique patches to the drinking tube and other things if you open the image in a new tab.

View attachment 869630
1660180102928.png

The configuration of the HARM anti radiation missiles looks like this.. but Egypt is just not showing it.. maybe not to scare Sousou too much.. even though they have the same.. but hate parity..HaHaHa!

Last edited:
The configuration looks like this.. but Egypt is just not showing it.. not to scare Sousou too much even though they have the same.. but hate parity..HaHaHa!
Check these rarities out! I think they're CBU-100 Cluster bombs, but I could be wrong. They're hard to tell because a bit out of focus but these guys have been known to drop these things especially on the Libyan border. What do you think? Anyone else chime in.

1660182951658.png

1660183218699.png

Back
Top Bottom